We're In Love Because We're Punk (PARODY)

AuthorMessage
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
September 12th, 2006 at 12:21pm
Hey! Big news! This story got plagerized! I don't know exactly who or how or something, but apparently, that story was deleted for being almost the exact same thing as this. Almost word for word. Even the author's note! O_O!

Hey Pickle! We're trendy now! Whoop!
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
September 13th, 2006 at 07:41pm
Now that's when you know you've arrived. Lame ass folks stealin' our shit. Good gravy.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
September 14th, 2006 at 03:15am
Hehe. So, you gonna write the next chapter or what? Or we could get a backup author in on this, too.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 08:00am
Hey um, I know we got a LOT of comments for this story, so I totally know that it's wanted. However, I haven't had time, and I don't know if Pickle wants to do this anymore. But I'll start it up again after I finish off a story, which will be in about a week or two.

In the mean time, I'm going to ask someone to fill in and write chapter four. And if Pickle wants to leave the story, they can permanently fill in. I'm thinking of asking

1.A Meloncholy Autumn (HFH)
2.Maddelux
3.Captain Anarchy
4.iATEjimmysWORLD (it's becoming a strange obsession....O_o)
5.ThisIsGreenDay
6.druscilla_nesser
7.Inari

If any one of you happens to chance upon this thread and is interested...would you please? please please please? *begs* Considering you're all like, the Story Gods and in Inari's case, a poetry God.

...I hope Liz says yes... Shifty
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
October 11th, 2006 at 09:30am
Me, not a Story God? No? Hmm... Crying or Very sad
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
October 11th, 2006 at 09:40am
It's not that I don't want to, I do, it's just with midterms and two jobs I'm a little stretched. I'll try to get something by the end of next week. How's that?
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 10:19am
HavingAGreenDay:

Surprised Embarassed I knew there was someone I forgot. I'm sorry. You're a Story God too. How can you not be? Laughing
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 10:22am
Pickle:
It's not that I don't want to, I do, it's just with midterms and two jobs I'm a little stretched. I'll try to get something by the end of next week. How's that?

That's excellent!

Mr Burns: Excellent! *does finger thing*

Seriously though, if you're busy, take your time. I just need to know if you're doing the next chapter or if someone else should. You can take two or three weeks if you want. It's not just my story. It's yours too. You have as much say in it as I do.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
October 11th, 2006 at 10:41am
lyrical_gaah52:
HavingAGreenDay:

Surprised Embarassed I knew there was someone I forgot. I'm sorry. You're a Story God too. How can you not be? Laughing
Aleckz

You too have joined the rally of editors and legendary editors, like Holly who was editing before you were born. Cool Surprised
iATEjimmysWORLD
King For A Couple Of Days
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
October 11th, 2006 at 10:41am
Hey! I'm not sure how good I would be at writing a parody, but if you PM me with more info I'll be glad to think about it Smile
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
October 11th, 2006 at 10:57am
lyrical_gaah52:
Pickle:

That's excellent!

Mr Burns: Excellent! *does finger thing*

Seriously though, if you're busy, take your time. I just need to know if you're doing the next chapter or if someone else should. You can take two or three weeks if you want. It's not just my story. It's yours too. You have as much say in it as I do.

I'll send something by the end of next week. Promise. OMG
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 11:11am
HavingAGreenDay:
lyrical_gaah52:
HavingAGreenDay:

Aleckz

You too have joined the rally of editors and legendary editors, like Holly who was editing before you were born. Cool Surprised

Y'know...I'm not sure if I've just been insulted or not, but oh well.

*feels speshul because I feel like it*
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
October 11th, 2006 at 11:30am
lyrical_gaah52:
HavingAGreenDay:
lyrical_gaah52:
HavingAGreenDay:

Aleckz

Y'know...I'm not sure if I've just been insulted or not, but oh well.

*feels speshul because I feel like it*
No, that wasn't a insult. Surprised
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 11:35am
awesome. *feels officially speshul*

...I need to stop spamming my own thread O_o
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 16th, 2006 at 12:49pm
Okay, Pickle seems to be having a meltdown or something, so let's all let her off the hook. She's now a free bird. If anyone I listed (see previous page) would like to step up and write chapter four, please tell me by the end of next week. If not, I'll do it myself. Also, it would be cool if someone could fill in for my Pickly wonderful friend until she's in a position to continue writing.

L8r bois n grls,
Sruti.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 16th, 2006 at 12:52pm
Oh, and sampalletband is also added to the Story God list because I started reading the Fire Series and...<3. Also, the person who wrote She Always Was His Girl (don't remember the author...) and the person who wrote Butterflies and Steel.
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
November 16th, 2006 at 02:00pm
lyrical_gaah52:
Oh, and sampalletband is also added to the Story God list because I started reading the Fire Series and...<3. Also, the person who wrote She Always Was His Girl (don't remember the author...) and the person who wrote Butterflies and Steel.

Thanks Lyrical Smile

Ebon_Oleander wrote Butterflies and Steel. All of her stories are amazing Wink
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2007 at 11:48am
K, I'm going to be free for a little while, so I will write chapter four myself! It will be up on Mibba in a little while. Maybe a week or two.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 02:14pm
Chapter four is up. I pmed half the people. I'll do the other half later. PMing is tedious...

http://www.mibba.com/stories/read/215/4/

Chapter 4! Its shorter than the others and a its not as funny, because I needed to add some punk drama. I'll make it up, though. I promise.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 06:37am
People need to support this thread! Support it, dammit!

*cough*

Pickle, my wonderful pickly co-author, finished Chapter 5!!! And it pwns. I was drinking milk and I choked on it when I read a certain sentence. Pickle brings da funk to punk. So, I'm going to post it up in a little bit. Whooot!
Register