Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 19th, 2006 at 07:25pm
Jar Of D!rt,:
Lucifers Angel:
Anji:
Lucifers Angel:
i would love for my kids to go to a all girl and all boy schools, there will be no sexually charged up girls annoying the boys and vise versa,
You are an eeeeevil, EEEEVIL, mean parent. Bad, BAAAAD!

i do hope you dont mean that i am evil my kids will disagree with you, but i will hang my head in shame.

Well m'dear, what if your kids did not want to go to a all-girl/boy school, me myself would hate it and kill myself on the first day. I hate not being around boys i've never had much interaction with girls, there all bitches everywhere i turn. When boys seem a little nicer, and they can be very defensive.

Who are you to judge how a mother wishes to bring up her children, just because you are against single sex schools does not make you right.
Jar Of D!rt,
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jar Of D!rt,
August 22nd, 2006 at 01:45pm
NeoSteph:
Jar Of D!rt,:
Lucifers Angel:
Anji:
Lucifers Angel:
i would love for my kids to go to a all girl and all boy schools, there will be no sexually charged up girls annoying the boys and vise versa,

i do hope you dont mean that i am evil my kids will disagree with you, but i will hang my head in shame.

Well m'dear, what if your kids did not want to go to a all-girl/boy school, me myself would hate it and kill myself on the first day. I hate not being around boys i've never had much interaction with girls, there all bitches everywhere i turn. When boys seem a little nicer, and they can be very defensive.

Who are you to judge how a mother wishes to bring up her children, just because you are against single sex schools does not make you right.

Wink she is my mum xD
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
August 22nd, 2006 at 02:46pm
i personally would not care about going to a single sex school

actually i think it would be good for me

i've never really been friends with girls, i'm more of a tom boy

i think i would learn alot , being around other girls \
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 24th, 2006 at 01:51pm
Jar Of D!rt,:
NeoSteph:
Jar Of D!rt,:
Lucifers Angel:
Anji:
Lucifers Angel:

Wink she is my mum xD

... I thought you were the first person, oh nevermined, *throws spanner at self*
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
August 25th, 2006 at 03:59pm
Jar Of D!rt,:
Co-ed schools are great, i've never been in a single sex school, and never want to be. I hate girls, and they hate me, i've never been interactive with the same sex, they mostly assholes who are sluty whores (please no offence). Hehe, i dislike single sex schools, and i think if my mum ever put me into a single sex school i'ld be the quite gilr in the corner chanting to myself obout the school.

and i will do what i feel is best by you, and us fighting over here will get us nowhere, we should sit down and talk about it like the family we are,
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 25th, 2006 at 05:41pm
Well, I only went to a coed school, so I don't know how it is. But I think I definately prefer it the single sex school. I think it's healthy you talk to like all kind of persons. Dno

I also think that is kinda true.
Pastor of Muppets:
single sex schools limit interaction with the opposite sex. this can have a negative effect in later life.
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 25th, 2006 at 06:50pm
I think signle-sex schools prevent people from developing certain social skills they would need in the big world.

Like certain ways of speaking, standing, and manners, can't forget manners.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
August 26th, 2006 at 09:42am
i go to a single sex school and its not so bad. i get on better there than i ever did at a co-ed school, but maybe im just odd
Miss Katy
Jackass
Miss Katy
August 26th, 2006 at 09:50am
My school was an all girls school apart from the sixth form which was mixed. Whilst it was probably okay from a working point of view, ie we didn't get distracted by the whole 'Who's the cutest guy?' discussions until we were 16. I don't think it is good at preparing you for the world of work. I mean, not many of the girls in my school would have been working in offices filled with other girls.

My friend transferred from a mixed sex school to our school at the beginning of sixth form. She said it was better to have gone to a mixed school because then you get the interaction with guys, and are therefore more likely to make friends with people of both sexes. Consequently she got along a lot better with everyone in our year group.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
August 26th, 2006 at 06:51pm
i, personally, find it better in a mixed school, mainly because in general i get on better with guys

it also has better eye candy Wink
Franny.
Franny.
August 27th, 2006 at 01:00am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
i, personally, find it better in a mixed school, mainly because in general i get on better with guys

it also has better eye candy Wink

lmfao ahah alex, you crack me up =P though i do agree with you on the first point. i mainly hang out with guys. my school is full of non-hot people so i don't have anything to look at -_-"
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 27th, 2006 at 01:30am
Well in the real world you have to work with men AND women so maybe getting prepared with a school that has only one sex isnt the best but it might be I DONT know Ive never been.
The people that go say its good and stuff but I like co-ed better :/ It seems like I would miss my guy friends ._.
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 30th, 2006 at 02:03am
There's no excuse to segregate anyone.
That belief is self explanitory. The end.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
August 30th, 2006 at 04:28am
Robot:

I love the way you exlained all that with such clarity and open mindedness Rolling Eyes

Criminals are segregated from mainstream society, i'd say thats a pretty good exuse for segregation.
And what about voluntary segregation?.
Sure, some kids want to go to single sex schools. You plan on arguing with that?. Because you seem rpetty headstrong with your beliefs, so they should be allowed theirs.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
August 30th, 2006 at 07:14am
Bloodraine:
Robot:

I love the way you exlained all that with such clarity and open mindedness Rolling Eyes

Criminals are segregated from mainstream society, i'd say thats a pretty good exuse for segregation.
Sure, some kids want to go to single sex schools. You plan on arguing with that?. Because you seem rpetty headstrong with your beliefs, so they should be allowed theirs.

Yeah, my friend wanted to go to an all girls school. Its turned out fantastic for her.

Plus, I mean, these kids get interactions with other genders outside of school! She has had boyfriends, she talks to guys all the time! Most people do have friends outside of the school that they go too.. so really, I don't think it affects them all that much.
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 30th, 2006 at 09:07am
Bloodraine:
Robot:

You got me there on teh criminals.
People need to be around people of both sexes for a few reasons, a single sex school would be more likely to teach you that one sex is better than the next. The simple fact that you need to socialize with people that you'll be dealing with the rest of your life is a good reason to NOT segregate them.
Blank_blank
Geek
Blank_blank
August 31st, 2006 at 03:32am
I think that whether or not a mixed sex school will be beneficial for someone is dependant on them as a person. I went to a co-ed school, but halfway through they started 'trialing' single sex classes (maths, science, phys ed). Some people really liked them, but i personally hated it. Maths and science were ok, but there was definantly a different atmosphere without boys in the class, not that it made the classes easier or more interesting. I hated phys ed though, i cant stand netball and i cant stand girls who scream everytime a ball comes near them. With co-ed classes the type of sport is mixed up more between the quiet ones and the rough ones.
Blank_blank
Geek
Blank_blank
August 31st, 2006 at 03:42am
Lucifers Angel:

thanks for your opinion, but i am only considering it and other peoples opinions would help me decide aswell. at the moment the schoo they go to is full of kids who are nasty and who quite frankly do not want to do the school work and that the punishment is ......well shall we say njot there, also my daughter doesnt like other girls so i was thinking perhaps it would help her enjoy female company.

I think that the quality of education you get is dependant on the school's own disapline system, and the general student body. That's to say that there are single sex schools that have just as much trouble as co-ed ones with discipline and distruptive students. All girl schools can be just as bad as co-ed when it comes to making friends, especially when you move half way through school, you just have to find the right one. Prehaps just a change to another school, not necessarily a single sex one would help.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
August 31st, 2006 at 03:45pm
Robot:
Bloodraine:
Robot:

People need to be around people of both sexes for a few reasons, a single sex school would be more likely to teach you that one sex is better than the next. The simple fact that you need to socialize with people that you'll be dealing with the rest of your life is a good reason to NOT segregate them.

i don not agree with that at all.
you go to school to learn what is required

and i don't think being separted from guys or girls is such a terrible thing
i think it would make it easier
without the guys i would think girls would be even more open to solcializing with them when the oppurtunity is there.
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
September 1st, 2006 at 03:31am
Viva La Stupid:
Robot:
Bloodraine:
Robot:

i don not agree with that at all.
you go to school to learn what is required

and i don't think being separted from guys or girls is such a terrible thing
i think it would make it easier
without the guys i would think girls would be even more open to solcializing with them when the oppurtunity is there.

I see girls and guys socializing all the time....Confused
I don't see how it would work, I think it would make people not understand each other as much. There are a lot of guys who would never talk to girls if they weren't forced to in class. Not because they don't want to, but because they're afraid to.
Register