SHOW: The Colbert Report / The Daily Show

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
February 1st, 2008 at 09:22pm
Everlongview.:
Ah, DVR is being good again. I can now watch. =D

[Which is good, 'cause I have dialup and thus it takes about an hour for just three minutes of a video to load. -.-]

I now want to make a googly-eyed clam.

Ahaha I totally wanted to make one after watching that =P TV makes me want to do things...like when Jon flicked all those paper footballs, I made a whole bunch =P Clambo was awesome though Laughing
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 2nd, 2008 at 10:18pm
omgno OMG! I lost my wrist strong bracelet! I haven't worn it recently and I was looking for it, but I don't know where it is!!! I was praying to St. Anthony(since he is the patron saint of lost things) hoping he could help me find it. But I don't know if it will help. I want to cry!! Crying or Very sad

Also, I was wondering.....I know a while ago you guys were saying that we should make this thread for The Colbert Report and The Daily Show. And at the time I didn't like the Daily Show, so I didn't want to change it. But I started watching it and now I like it. Smile So, do you want me to change the title?
Franny.
Franny.
February 3rd, 2008 at 01:22am
Shadow of a Doubt:
omgno OMG! I lost my wrist strong bracelet! I haven't worn it recently and I was looking for it, but I don't know where it is!!! I was praying to St. Anthony(since he is the patron saint of lost things) hoping he could help me find it. But I don't know if it will help. I want to cry!! Crying or Very sad

Also, I was wondering.....I know a while ago you guys were saying that we should make this thread for The Colbert Report and The Daily Show. And at the time I didn't like the Daily Show, so I didn't want to change it. But I started watching it and now I like it. Smile So, do you want me to change the title?

Keep praying and stay strong! I'm sure St. Anthony will hear your plea. And knowing Stephen's power, you'll find your wrist strong bracelet in no time!

And it'd be awesome if you could do that. I mean, we already talk about the Daily Show here, we might as well make it official =P

I've been watching some old episodes of the Report and I must say, one of my favorite bits is the gravitas-off [both of them] with Stone Phillips. The interview with Keith is awesome too, I wish he'd go back on the show.

So who would you all like to see be interviewed by Stephen in the near future?
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 4th, 2008 at 11:35am
I have not idea who I want to see on the show. But seeing Judge Napolitano on the show was great. I told my mom he was only the second person from Fox News on the show and she said, "Well, no wonder he[Stephen] is a such a weenie liberal." I was thinking,"Hey, that's not cool. Stephen rocks even if he is a liberal."
Franny.
Franny.
February 4th, 2008 at 08:19pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
I have not idea who I want to see on the show. But seeing Judge Napolitano on the show was great. I told my mom he was only the second person from Fox News on the show and she said, "Well, no wonder he[Stephen] is a such a weenie liberal." I was thinking,"Hey, that's not cool. Stephen rocks even if he is a liberal."

lmfao really? Stephen [the character from the show] is a hard-right republican. In real life I believe he's an independent-democrat [not the Lieberman kind lol]. Fox people don't want to go on his show because they're exactly like the character-Stephen and it would make them look incredulous [as they are].

Watch the two shows AND Conan tonight! It's supposed to be the end to all the Huckabee feud meaning they'll be on each others' shows! I'm so excited, I've been hoping for this. Remember to watch!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 4th, 2008 at 08:57pm
Well, I'll be watch it tomorrow online because I know I can't watch it on TV tonight. But, "Yay!" I can't wait!
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
February 4th, 2008 at 09:54pm
Ooh, I can't wait to see that. =D

HEYHEY, remember when he was sent those glove-ish things, the red white and blue arm warmers, and he wore them on the show? I've been trying to brainstorm random Stephen-ish things to send him now....and coming up empty. -.- Any ideas? ~~
Franny.
Franny.
February 5th, 2008 at 03:30am
A paper-mache [something like that lol] bald eagle?

And here's the Conan clip

Spoiler: Conan goes on Daily Show. I will update when the Colbert Report comes on.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 5th, 2008 at 11:57am
Franny.:
A paper-mache [something like that lol] bald eagle?

And here's the Conan clip

Spoiler: Conan goes on Daily Show. I will update when the Colbert Report comes on.

I watched both shows and they were great, but that ^video was hilurious. lmfao
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
February 5th, 2008 at 09:00pm
[hates computer with every fiber of being]

I saw the Report and the Daily Show....what happened on Conan?!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 5th, 2008 at 10:08pm
Everlongview.:
[hates computer with every fiber of being]

I saw the Report and the Daily Show....what happened on Conan?!

That video above has them duking it out. It's hilurious.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
February 6th, 2008 at 09:09pm
Well, yes, buuut....my computer basically can't play videos and it it annyoing as hell. -.-
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 11th, 2008 at 10:58pm

I found this on the Linkin Park fansite. Someone had it in there sig. lmfao
I'm pretty sure it's Stephen. It's kind of hard to tell since it's moving so fast.

btw I still haven't found my wrist strong bracelet. But I've had 3 dreams of finding it. Sad
Franny.
Franny.
February 12th, 2008 at 03:16am
That is Stephen. He's singing "The King of Glory" whilst dancing crazily. It's from the end of one of the Strangers with Candy episodes [and old show Stephen used to write and star in].

Breaking News [not quite]: Writers strike is [unofficially] over! Wednesday the writers should come back. The guys have been awesome without them, but I know they'll be awesomer with them.

"The King of glory comes, the nation rejoices!
Open the gates before him, lift up your voices!

Who is the king of glory; how shall we call him?
He is Emmanuel, the promised of ages."

...now it's stuck in my head Laughing
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
February 12th, 2008 at 09:55pm
Ah, yessss....thank god, Jon's needed the writers rather desperately. -.-

....Stephen, on the other hand, I think I prefer him without writers to with. Strange, really....

The animation.....scary. In an awesome way. xD Actually, right as I was watching it...well, I'm listening to "Give It Away," RHCP, and as I was watching it the line, "Do a little dance" came up. o.0

PS-The thing last night, when Stephen went all Messenger of the Lord on that guy? That was fucking brilliant...in more ways than one. Personal religious awakening, long story, but I'm really glad he did that. "I TEACH Sunday school, motherfucker!"
Franny.
Franny.
February 13th, 2008 at 12:02pm
Everlongview.:

....Stephen, on the other hand, I think I prefer him without writers to with. Strange, really....

The animation.....scary. In an awesome way. xD Actually, right as I was watching it...well, I'm listening to "Give It Away," RHCP, and as I was watching it the line, "Do a little dance" came up. o.0

PS-The thing last night, when Stephen went all Messenger of the Lord on that guy? That was fucking brilliant...in more ways than one. Personal religious awakening, long story, but I'm really glad he did that. "I TEACH Sunday school, motherfucker!"

That was awesome, I really wish they didn't have to censor because it came out so well =P

But I disagree with the Jon comment, I think he's been really good as well without writers. It's because he has to rely on what's in the news -- which honestly has been pretty dull -- and also, he doesn't have a character like Stephen does, so it's harder for him to be as funny as Stephen [and he has a background in stand-up, not improv]. But all in all, I'm glad the writers are back, I want Jon to write another book!
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
February 14th, 2008 at 06:58am
Franny.:
Everlongview.:

That was awesome, I really wish they didn't have to censor because it came out so well =P

But I disagree with the Jon comment, I think he's been really good as well without writers. It's because he has to rely on what's in the news -- which honestly has been pretty dull -- and also, he doesn't have a character like Stephen does, so it's harder for him to be as funny as Stephen [and he has a background in stand-up, not improv]. But all in all, I'm glad the writers are back, I want Jon to write another book!
Well, I'm not saying he's been absolutely shit or anything like that, he has been good, but...I dunno. Maybe I'm comparing to Stephen, or something, though you're right, that's not really fair 'cause of the improv/stand-up thing. Either way, I'm glad the writers are back as well, and I reeeeaaally wish I had time to watch before school.

...Of all the days for us not to have a delay. First "normal" day in a week. Lovely timing, hmm? -.-
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 14th, 2008 at 02:15pm
So, A Daily Show is The Daily Show again. So, I should change the title.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 14th, 2008 at 02:16pm
There. Smile
Franny.
Franny.
February 19th, 2008 at 07:25pm
Haha thanks Shadow! I'm glad the shows and the writers are back! ...There no new episodes this week? God damnit! [SWC style Laughing].

Everyone excited for the Oscars? I sure am! Another naked Jon? I hope so Laughing I've always wondered why the show can't be co-hosted. Jon AND Stephen would be the ultimate hosts! It's not like Stephen is doing anything during this break right? ...Unless he has something in store for us...Now I'm excited for something that may not even exist! =P
Register