SHOW: The Colbert Report / The Daily Show

AuthorMessage
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 19th, 2008 at 11:17pm
Damn, I didn't know there weren't any new episodes this week. I can only watch them on certain days, and I haven't watch anything this week. Anyway, I never watch the Oscars, so I can't say I'm excited.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
February 20th, 2008 at 03:40am
Ok wth, I apparently missed a majority of the episode with Brokaw. I watched the intro and the interview, yet I missed the stuff in between? Or did I have some sort of black out o_O

Well upon re-watching it, it is definitely one of the most hilarious writers-still-on-strike episodes. We got some "Silver topped beauty" [John Oliver referring to Anderson Cooper] and some harrassing of people: "Don't lie to my wife!" [Jason Jones to some random chick...him and Sam are too cute by the way].

It's the February 6th episode, watch watch watch =)
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 20th, 2008 at 12:06pm
Yeah, I saw it. It was good. Very Happy
Franny.
Franny.
February 20th, 2008 at 11:24pm
Oh no! I forgot to tell you guys! Jon is/was on Larry King tonight! I was out so I couldn't watch it, but I hear it was great. Did anyone manage to catch it? I'm waiting till it gets online...podcast maybe?
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 21st, 2008 at 11:51am
No, I missed it.
Franny.
Franny.
February 22nd, 2008 at 09:15pm
You can subscribe to Larry King's Podcast on iTunes, it's available now. If not, then here's the first of seven parts. There are links leading you to the next one in the video [it's right under the video itself, should be something about a video response].

And yes, he is wearing the same thing as he did last time he was on King Laughing

Stephen won't be at the Oscars =( But I'm sure he'll be supporting Jon from the other side of the country. Here's an interview with Stephen talking about Jon doing the Oscars -- two years ago =)
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 24th, 2008 at 08:29pm
I was thinking. Obviously we aren't going to do this, but we should all buy tickets to see the show and all go together! I don't even know you guys, but it would be fun. tehe
Franny.
Franny.
February 24th, 2008 at 09:06pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
I was thinking. Obviously we aren't going to do this, but we should all buy tickets to see the show and all go together! I don't even know you guys, but it would be fun. tehe

Ahaha are you talking about the Oscars? =P

I would love to go to NYC and see both of them sometime soon. If any of you don't have plans over the summer or something, it'd be pretty cool to go with fans! As long as you're not..you know...internet predators o_O [I've been watching a lot of Chris Hansen lately Laughing]

Jon is on right now! He is so adorable!! =P
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 25th, 2008 at 06:13pm
I actually watched part of the Ocars last night. Well, kind of. My roommate turned it on. I was on the computer, but I was listening to them.
Franny.
Franny.
February 25th, 2008 at 06:38pm
I thought Jon was super funny, charming, and just likeable last night. The crowd was very cooperative and everything went well I think. Yay for Juno winning one award! [Diablo Cody for Original Score]. I think Stephen should host the Oscars next year, that would be awesome!

[and if you wanna know the Oscar results, my blog has it all! [/plug] Laughing ]
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 26th, 2008 at 10:11pm
I checked it out, thanks.
Franny.
Franny.
February 28th, 2008 at 07:05pm
Last night's episode was so...*drools* Two of my favorite things: Starbucks and Stephen! I really couldn't focus in school today, I kept seeing it in my head Laughing For those who haven't seen:

You are welcome =) [I didn't make it, Cin. from Colboards did!]
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 28th, 2008 at 09:36pm
Franny.:
Last night's episode was so...*drools* Two of my favorite things: Starbucks and Stephen! I really couldn't focus in school today, I kept seeing it in my head Laughing For those who haven't seen:

You are welcome =) [I didn't make it, Cin. from Colboards did!]

lmfao That is great! I have to see that episode. I'm going to watch it online right now!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 28th, 2008 at 09:58pm
I just watched it. It was hilurious!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
March 7th, 2008 at 11:43am
OMG! Last night's episode was great! I loved the whole thing with John Legend.
Franny.
Franny.
March 7th, 2008 at 06:48pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
OMG! Last night's episode was great! I loved the whole thing with John Legend.

I agree! i love it whenever Stephen sings and he does well every time. This time, he just totally made my swoon, his singing was that good. Yay for a Prescott segment as well, I love those =)

Jon's show was great as well, nothing too specific though. Although the night before's episode was great! Jon climbing up the table thing, that was hilarious [he had to make such an effort awwh =P]. I've been liking all the segments with all the correspondents, I love how they're doing that. First with the own polling, then the tds street team, and now the election center, love it!

Is anyone here computer savvy? Is it possible for someone to make an audio [.mp3] file of the John Legend and Stephen singing?
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
March 8th, 2008 at 02:46am
Franny.:

Jon's show was great as well, nothing too specific though. Although the night before's episode was great! Jon climbing up the table thing, that was hilarious [he had to make such an effort awwh =P]. I've been liking all the segments with all the correspondents, I love how they're doing that. First with the own polling, then the tds street team, and now the election center, love it!

Is anyone here computer savvy? Is it possible for someone to make an audio [.mp3] file of the John Legend and Stephen singing?

I don't think I saw the episode of The Daily Show. Now, I have to watch it.

And I have no idea how to make a mp3.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
March 11th, 2008 at 09:59pm
Was it just me or did Stephen look particularly good last night? tehe I know he dresses the same in every episode, but something looked different about him.

It was cool how Jon had Hillary on the show even if I don't like her.
Franny.
Franny.
March 11th, 2008 at 10:11pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
Was it just me or did Stephen look particularly good last night? tehe I know he dresses the same in every episode, but something looked different about him.

It was cool how Jon had Hillary on the show even if I don't like her.

Stephen always looks that fina Wink lol

I loved his expression when he was saying, "Jon Stewart is my pimp." Totally adorable.

Geraldo is on the show tonight! I'm so excited! I don't find him to be a particularly good journalist, but he is one of the best faces on tv due to his charisma and passion for what he does. And the day after will be Howard Kurtz! His book "Reality Show" is really good, I reccommend it to those who are interested in the growth of media.

Toss tonight? Please?
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
March 18th, 2008 at 11:46am
Last night I had like the best dream ever. I don't remember most of it. All I know was Stephen was in the whole dream. At one point he kissed me. Cool Just a peck on the cheek, but still. There was other people in the dream like my sister, but I my main focus was on Stephen. It was a good dream.

So, umm....What's up?
Register