May 3rd, 2008 at 11:26pm
I hope it's not a week off.

How old will he be?
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 5th, 2008 at 04:39am
I saw an episode of The Daily Show for the first time last week and its brilliant. lmfao
For a non-American this is a really refreshing way to listen about your politics.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
May 5th, 2008 at 07:51pm
Shadow of a Doubt:

I hope it's not a week off.

How old will he be?

He'll be 44. And I hope they don't take a week off either, but I have a gut feeling that's what's going to happen...

Stphn Fru.:
I saw an episode of The Daily Show for the first time last week and its brilliant. lmfao
For a non-American this is a really refreshing way to listen about your politics.

Yay! Is it safe to say TDS has a new fan? =) I'm a non-American as well, but I definitely follow American politics more than Canadian politics [I hate the political system here, especially the voting of the PM process]. And TDS, although it's "fake news", puts politics in perspective and lowers it to a level that it sometimes does belong to [dry humping Laughing].

Rain is on tonight! It should be awesome =)
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 8th, 2008 at 07:39pm
OMG! Last night's episode was awesome! Well, I loved that McCain was on the Daily Show. But the interview with that experiment guy on the Report, was great! I loved how they keep shocking themselves.

Experiment guy: "Have you ever done that?"
Stephen: "No, but I've done that."

XD He's so funny.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
May 9th, 2008 at 06:59pm
omg i'm not allowed to stay up til 11 and watch it but when i'm sick they play the last night ones at 1:00 pm and i like watching them Smile
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
May 9th, 2008 at 10:36pm
Aleckz Aleckz Aleckz Aleckz Aleckz

I GOT A BAG WITH STEPHEN'S FACE ON IT. GZA
Franny.
Franny.
May 10th, 2008 at 01:29am
Everlongview.:

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Is there any way you could take a picture please!? I soo wanna see this! And how did you get this done? I totally want one lol
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
May 10th, 2008 at 10:45pm
Franny.:
Everlongview.:

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Is there any way you could take a picture please!? I soo wanna see this! And how did you get this done? I totally want one lol
Aye, no problem. [runs to take pictures]

Kay, here's the best one.

As you can see, it's not something I got done...it's available at Barnes and Noble, or it was last month...it was about 13 bucks, I think. I love it, it's the only bag I've carried since the 7th grade. Retard
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 11th, 2008 at 11:19pm
OMG! That's amazing. I want one. Cheese
Franny.
Franny.
May 12th, 2008 at 07:56pm
I read about those bags! I didn't know they actually existed! I really want one, but I bet they're all gone by now =( Totally jealous that you have one but I'm also very happy for you haha. It looks awesome!
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
May 12th, 2008 at 09:17pm
Haha, I know, it's killer, isn't it? Con lmfao

And I've found out, since I got it, that a LOT of people at my school watch Colbert. Methinks we should start a cult or something there. ~~

They MIGHT still have some, like on bn.com or something...I mean, I've only had it for a month. [shrug] Worth a shot.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 12th, 2008 at 11:18pm
I'm going to the mall this weekend. I should see if they have some.Very Happy
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
May 13th, 2008 at 11:15pm
Stphn Fru.:
That's how a lot of Americans feel, too. I know a lot of people who don't watch real news. They get their news only from The Daily Show. Which is a little sad. Haha.

But it is a really amazing show. I love Jon Stewart.

I don't care for the Colbert Report, though. I watch it sometimes, but it I don't find it funny. They have different styles. I just prefer Jon's.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
May 15th, 2008 at 09:57pm
So. Stephen and the scientist touching the spark thing.
"This could be an experiment, see how long two grown men will touch something that causes pain," or whatever it was he said.
Cracked me up. >.>

And STEPHEN WAS IN SPACE KINDA. Ahbrow Killerkillerkiller.

And the dance-off with "RAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN". Roxanne Leather.

...I finally got through the week and a half of Stephens and Jons that have been stored on my DVR today. xD

And John Oliver is officially awesome, my favorite correspondant. Did anyone see the standup thing he had a few weeks ago? Terrible Times? I missed it; was so mad. Cheese
Franny.
Franny.
May 19th, 2008 at 12:06am
Everlongview.:
So. Stephen and the scientist touching the spark thing.
"This could be an experiment, see how long two grown men will touch something that causes pain," or whatever it was he said.
Cracked me up. >.>

And STEPHEN WAS IN SPACE KINDA. Ahbrow Killerkillerkiller.

And the dance-off with "RAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN". Roxanne Leather.

...I finally got through the week and a half of Stephens and Jons that have been stored on my DVR today. xD

And John Oliver is officially awesome, my favorite correspondant. Did anyone see the standup thing he had a few weeks ago? Terrible Times? I missed it; was so mad. Cheese

You recapped and said everything I've wanted to but I was too lazy to type lol.

I love John! He's definitely one of my favorite comedians but correspondent-wise, I love them all too much! I downloaded the Terrible Times show and it was awesome! For those who weren't fans before, after watching this, I'm sure you'll love him more.

A week with no Stephen or Jon Sad How am I going to get by??
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
May 20th, 2008 at 08:50pm
I tried Colbert's ice cream. It wasn't bad. It was definitely better than his show. Shifty
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
May 20th, 2008 at 09:02pm
Americone Dream? My mom bright it home once and I freaked. And of course I had to save the carton. Laughing

....Waitwait. A week with no Stephen or Jon?? Whaaaat?
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
May 21st, 2008 at 12:32am
Yep, that's it. I've seen it in the stores before. But I didn't want it just because Colbert was on it. But then I actually read what the flavor was and it sounded good. So I gave in and bought it.
Franny.
Franny.
May 24th, 2008 at 09:59pm
I'm down to my last carton of Americone Dream and I am quite disappointed. I had 4 and now I'm down to one *sigh* I should savour it as long as possible since I don't know the next time I'll be in the States to buy some. Lucky you Americans lol.

So they'll be back Tuesday for which I am very grateful. It's been a long and boring week without them but at least I went to bed early for once.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 27th, 2008 at 04:09pm
I know this happened awhile ago, but ever since Conan O'Brien was on the Report for that "feud" thing, I've been watching his show. I love him. I love my Irish men. Retard I don't watch his show every night, but I do watch the Report every night.
Register