SHOW: The Colbert Report / The Daily Show

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
May 28th, 2008 at 01:11am
Shadow of a Doubt:
I know this happened awhile ago, but ever since Conan O'Brien was on the Report for that "feud" thing, I've been watching his show. I love him. I love my Irish men. Retard I don't watch his show every night, but I do watch the Report every night.

It's tough for me to watch Conan all the time because his time slot competes with Ferguson's and if I watch it at my local time, it competes with the Report. I do try to catch all the recap episodes on the weekend though, there's some channel, E or something that show all of the week's episodes.

It sucks but I can't watch TDS or TCR tonight. I'll have to watch it tomorrow morning before school or watch it after I've downloaded it. It's their first episode back from the break too *sigh*
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
May 28th, 2008 at 02:11am
I love them both Con
Franny.
Franny.
May 28th, 2008 at 06:39pm
I'm just watching TDS now and Rob's bit was hilarious! I loved the part when some guy shouted for him to stop talking about his life story and Rob called him out but he didn't dare do anything about it lol And also when he groped Richard Wolfe Laughing
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
May 28th, 2008 at 09:45pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
miss world:
yeah my mom's job is in politics, so she loves that kind of stuff. and if I'm not mistaken, he's a Republican, which is kinda refreshing

That is refreshing. But when I told my mom some of the things he said she was like,"Steven Colbert said that?" She thought he was Democrat. But I said that if he was, then he must be democrat and like Bush. Cuz some of the stuff he says is really really republican and conservative.
omg dude he is being sarcastic he is moking the bill o reilly type people O.o
Franny.
Franny.
May 29th, 2008 at 10:08am
In Utero:
Shadow of a Doubt:
miss world:
yeah my mom's job is in politics, so she loves that kind of stuff. and if I'm not mistaken, he's a Republican, which is kinda refreshing

That is refreshing. But when I told my mom some of the things he said she was like,"Steven Colbert said that?" She thought he was Democrat. But I said that if he was, then he must be democrat and like Bush. Cuz some of the stuff he says is really really republican and conservative.
omg dude he is being sarcastic he is moking the bill o reilly type people O.o

Colbert is definitely a Democrat/Independent [not the Liberman type]. The things he says about Bush and O'Reilly are mostly for fun. Sometimes he makes comments that may sound fake, but he does mean them pbut he's not telling you what they are =P].

He's a mock pundit because they're always biased Laughing
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 29th, 2008 at 10:39pm
I just had some Americone Dream ice cream, it was yummy. It wasn't the first time I had it, but I haven't had it in a LONG time.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
May 31st, 2008 at 09:57pm
I wonder who Stephen's voting for...
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 31st, 2008 at 10:10pm
Everlongview.:
I wonder who Stephen's voting for...

I have a feeling he's voting for Obama. But that's just a guess.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
June 5th, 2008 at 09:30pm
I just watch, for the first time, my Best of The Colbert Report DVD. Most of those episodes I've never see. I liked it a lot. Very Happy
Franny.
Franny.
June 6th, 2008 at 02:17am
Shadow of a Doubt:
I just watch, for the first time, my Best of The Colbert Report DVD. Most of those episodes I've never see. I liked it a lot. Very Happy

I should totally watch it again this weekend, but damn school is keeping me busy. I haven't even been able to stay up all this week to watch either show. I have to watch it the next day online Sad

I should watch Indecision again as well...
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
June 7th, 2008 at 11:04am
Shadow of a Doubt:
I just had some Americone Dream ice cream, it was yummy. It wasn't the first time I had it, but I haven't had it in a LONG time.
omg I have that lmfao
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
June 25th, 2008 at 11:35pm
So, what exacltly happened to Stephen's face? Does anyone know for sure?
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
June 26th, 2008 at 12:12pm
They finally put the satellite interview between Jon Stewart and Barack Obama (when he was in Pittsburgh) on On Demand. Very Happy It was one of my favorites.

Jon: Do you have a concern that you could win the nomination at the convention and defeat John McCain in the General and, you know, go to your inauguration and Hillary would still be running? Do you have any concern that Senator Clinton would continue the campaign?

Barack: -laughs- She is a formidable candidate.
Franny.
Franny.
June 28th, 2008 at 01:45am
Shadow of a Doubt:
So, what exacltly happened to Stephen's face? Does anyone know for sure?

He wouldn't say and neither would his people [as in CC]. I don't know why he's hiding it, I mean if it was embarrassing then it would definitely work for the show. If he got beat up then that's even better for his character ["you think this is bad, you should see the other guy!" and have like a swollen faced Jon or something]. It was probably a lame embarrassing thing like he was racing his kids and face planted Laughing
Franny.
Franny.
July 11th, 2008 at 04:55pm
3 days until new episodes! Oh god I've been seriously dying without the shows! I have nothing to do in the summer and nothing to watch is killing me. Hopefully Stephen's face will have healed some or he'll tell us exactly what happened!

For the uber Stephen lovers, he's on the cover of Esquire magazine. I haven't bought mine yet since I haven't been able to find it anywhere, but some people have got theirs. For the pictures, here they are. I warn you, they're sexyyy!
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
July 12th, 2008 at 12:30am
Franny.:
3 days until new episodes! Oh god I've been seriously dying without the shows! I have nothing to do in the summer and nothing to watch is killing me. Hopefully Stephen's face will have healed some or he'll tell us exactly what happened!

For the uber Stephen lovers, he's on the cover of Esquire magazine. I haven't bought mine yet since I haven't been able to find it anywhere, but some people have got theirs. For the pictures, here they are. I warn you, they're sexyyy!
Meh, he won't say anything about. Not seriously, anyway.

BUT OMG ME TOO! I've been dying. I hate watching the reruns. Orvil
Franny.
Franny.
July 13th, 2008 at 09:37pm
fancy pants:
Franny.:

Meh, he won't say anything about. Not seriously, anyway.

BUT OMG ME TOO! I've been dying. I hate watching the reruns. Orvil

Yah true, he wouldn't say anything on air. But maybe it'll slip when he's doing a random interview =P It happens.

I'm sure both TDS and TCR are going to talk about the death of Tony Snow tomorrow Sad

But on a lighter note, the Emmy nomination announcements are tomorrow so the show might mention that or something.

I'm good for anything as long as it's new!!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 20th, 2008 at 11:48pm
So, how about Rush being on the show last week? That was pretty cool.
Franny.
Franny.
July 21st, 2008 at 02:32am
Shadow of a Doubt:
So, how about Rush being on the show last week? That was pretty cool.

I'm not a hardcore fan of Rush, but it was fun. I love how it ran into next day's show Laughing But on Colboard, a million threads have been made about how angry fans didn't like Colbert cutting into their set which is sooo dumb. It's a joke! Gosh, people are so weirdly sensitive.

Esquire magazine anyone? Very Happy I am very attached to it! Go get yours today!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 22nd, 2008 at 12:22am
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Rush either, but it was still cool.
Register