SHOW: The Colbert Report / The Daily Show

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
July 22nd, 2008 at 03:20am
OMFG @ Ed Helms on TDS again!! I like jumped up in joy and started clapping maniacally lol. I haven't seen him in glasses in so long, he still looks the same as when he was still on TDS. Ah that totally made my day. And gave me the idea that Helms and Corddry should come back and do a segment together =)
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 22nd, 2008 at 09:34pm
OMG. Yeah, that was great! That would be cool if they did a segment together.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 23rd, 2008 at 12:30am
Oh! I was flipping through the channels earlier and I saw Stephen, but he wasn't on TCP. He was on Law & Order: CI. I only saw the last 5 minutes of it, but he was the bad guy. I'm not sure what he did, but I know he was forging signatures. I've never seen him in a dramatic role before. It was interesting. I tried to find a video of it on youtube, but I couldn't.
Franny.
Franny.
July 24th, 2008 at 02:08am
Shadow of a Doubt:
Oh! I was flipping through the channels earlier and I saw Stephen, but he wasn't on TCP. He was on Law & Order: CI. I only saw the last 5 minutes of it, but he was the bad guy. I'm not sure what he did, but I know he was forging signatures. I've never seen him in a dramatic role before. It was interesting. I tried to find a video of it on youtube, but I couldn't.

Yah he did that one role, the episode was called "The Saint" if I recall correctly. I have it somewhere on my computer. He was amazing! He's definitely a good actor and I wish he had more time to do more roles. But if I had to choose between him being a Hollywood actor or him on TCR, I'd choose TCR.

Semi-on topic [to do with Jon]. I watched Doogal the other day and had a good laugh. I thought it would be a terrible kids movie but it was actually really good! I love his laughter as Zeebad, it's so evilly cute =P
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
July 30th, 2008 at 05:17pm
I must say, every time Toby Keith is on the Report, my life gets a little better. haha, those two together might be the oddest duo I've ever seen.

DUDE I missed the Ed Helms return!! I was out of town Cheese
Franny.
Franny.
July 30th, 2008 at 07:15pm
Janie Jones:
I must say, every time Toby Keith is on the Report, my life gets a little better. haha, those two together might be the oddest duo I've ever seen.

DUDE I missed the Ed Helms return!! I was out of town Cheese

I'm not a big fan of Toby Keith but he's been a good sport on the Report so that's coolsies.

You can always go to The Daily Show website to find it =) [I would help but I can't access the site because I don't live in the States =(].

Monday's bit on TDS with John Oliver vs. Rob Riggle was fantastic! Totally reminded me of Even Stevphen but not exactly! I really hope they try to do it once a week because I loved it =D

And the BKAD from last night was hilarious. The whole milking gatorade had me laughing for longer than necessary haha Laughing
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 31st, 2008 at 12:01am
Franny.:

And the BKAD from last night was hilarious. The whole milking gatorade had me laughing for longer than necessary haha Laughing

I know that made me lol.
Franny.
Franny.
July 31st, 2008 at 04:08am
JD Roberts! That's awesome! I know of the guy but honestly didn't know he was the John Roberts of CNN glory. Thank you Jon Stewart for showing me this, I am soo happy right now haha. JD's interview with Malmsteen is awesome!

The Word was awesome tonight as well! The guy he dreams he becomes or something and it says Jon Stewart Laughing Totally him =P And his get-up during the song was so adorable! The little hat tehehe so cute.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
August 2nd, 2008 at 08:29pm
Franny.:
Shadow of a Doubt:
So, how about Rush being on the show last week? That was pretty cool.

I'm not a hardcore fan of Rush, but it was fun. I love how it ran into next day's show Laughing But on Colboard, a million threads have been made about how angry fans didn't like Colbert cutting into their set which is sooo dumb. It's a joke! Gosh, people are so weirdly sensitive.
lmfao My dad is this huge Rush fan and when I went in and told him they were on he was just like, "No they're not. He's making a joke or something." And I kept insisting and he eventually turned it on, and he was SO pissed that they stopped the song. A few days ago I was watching TCR and my dad goes "What are you watching?" "Colbert." And he just shook his head and narrowed his eyes, like, and said something like "Mannn, I don't like him now" and stuff. I just kinda rolled my eyes and went back to the show.

People. [sigh]
Franny.
Franny.
August 6th, 2008 at 01:48am
"It's broken because I blew it so hard" lmfao and then his reaction when the crowd went crazy, "Oh my god!" That was fantastic really.

The toss was a total win. Words cannot explain how awesome it was =P
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 6th, 2008 at 09:29pm
^OMG! I laughed so hard when he said that. That was great!
Franny.
Franny.
August 6th, 2008 at 09:42pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
^OMG! I laughed so hard when he said that. That was great!

I downloaded it and rewatched it a few times and every time was a hoot lol.

A whole segment on Sam Bee last night!! I was happier than happy! Some good stuffs:

"With Sam Bee, you know she'll get the story, fuck it, and then leave it...crying...somewhere in an alley."

"It's ok, go attend to your vaginas, ladies"

Laughing
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 16th, 2008 at 01:57am
I know it's probably been like this for a while, but did anyone notice that in the opening thing now instead of it saying, "President Bush will you have a hotdog with me?" it says, "Multi-grain." I missed why it says that. I haven't been watching the show much lately. I know I'm a sinner.
Franny.
Franny.
August 17th, 2008 at 03:56am
Shadow of a Doubt:
I know it's probably been like this for a while, but did anyone notice that in the opening thing now instead of it saying, "President Bush will you have a hotdog with me?" it says, "Multi-grain." I missed why it says that. I haven't been watching the show much lately. I know I'm a sinner.

It changed awhile ago but don't worry, it's gotta be an inside joke for the TCR crew because no one I know who watches the show gets it. Probably something to do with the show being healthy for you and your digestion =P That's my best guess.

It has been while...but the shows have been amazing. I love all the Riggle reports from Beijing and Stephen's Threat Down the other night was fantastic.

I'm surprised that only The Daily Show gets to go to Denver but The Colbert Report doesn't!? That doesn't make sense to me but the toss between them was super cute!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 9th, 2008 at 05:01pm
That whole thing with his DNA in space is so cool. I actually didn't see the episode, I read about it in the newspaper. =D
Franny.
Franny.
September 14th, 2008 at 03:41am
Shadow of a Doubt:
That whole thing with his DNA in space is so cool. I actually didn't see the episode, I read about it in the newspaper. =D

It wasn't on his show, it was just announced somewhere. I'm sure Stephen will talk about it when he comes back on Monday =) Really must be an honor though. He must be stoked!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 16th, 2008 at 01:43am
So, Papa Bear was on the Daily Show? That was awesome how Bill called the bear a panda. XD
Princess of Punk
King For A Couple Of Days
Princess of Punk
November 16th, 2008 at 11:23am
I love these shows.I watched Indession 08 and I was hooked.I did that with South Park.I am like that.Colbert is my #1 fave out of the 2.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 17th, 2008 at 12:18am
Same. The Report is sooo much better. Hand
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
November 17th, 2008 at 10:57pm
Other than South Park, these two shows are pure genius. I love both of them, but Colbert is a lot like myself. And Stewart is a lot like my bf. haha
Register