SHOW: The Colbert Report / The Daily Show

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
July 10th, 2007 at 08:01am
fancy pants:
I used to hate it. But then I started watching it regularly, not even on purpose. But I started liking it. I still love The Daily Show way more, but it kind of balances out the Daily Show.

yah i used to watch daily show, then stopped for awhile. and now i watch both =) stephen is coolio for sure
Franny.
Franny.
August 9th, 2007 at 10:12am
I seriously need to revive this. [haha i was last post]

when stephen interviews people, he always "nails" them right? but he seriously goes easy on the females, that's unfair really. let's do the equality thing? i would love to see a female guest retort on colbert [even though i love him so much haha].

and for icing on the oh so yummy cake, a video for you all yes? =)

John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 22nd, 2007 at 08:27pm
^That's was so funny!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 22nd, 2007 at 08:27pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
Look at this his myspace(ok so it's not really him). http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=69366862

Look at this top friend list. Oh, and the other stuff about him. lmfao

I don't think anybody read this so I'm posting it again.
Franny.
Franny.
August 23rd, 2007 at 02:25am
Are we the only colbert lovers on this site? =P

Just to let you all know [well whoever cares] Stephen's cast is being auctioned =) I'm not bidding, but if you have some spare change lying around [a few thousand bucks =P] just a suggestion.

lmfao I just checked out the myspace page, awesome!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 30th, 2007 at 03:42am
Franny.:

Just to let you all know [well whoever cares] Stephen's cast is being auctioned =) I'm not bidding, but if you have some spare change lying around [a few thousand bucks =P] just a suggestion.

That was so funny how the doctor came and took off his cast. Oh, and the nurses dancing in the background!

I know I love that myspace.
Franny.
Franny.
August 30th, 2007 at 08:23am
Shadow of a Doubt:
Franny.:

That was so funny how the doctor came and took off his cast. Oh, and the nurses dancing in the background!

I know I love that myspace.

I love the dancing interns, I wish I had that job...the cast is $16,900 right now =) Yes, I can hear the gasp lol.

Ah 2 weeks without new Colbert...how sad my life is =P
heywhatnow
heywhatnow

Blog
September 2nd, 2007 at 11:41pm
lmfao
Monkey on the lam.
Franny.
Franny.
September 4th, 2007 at 03:01am
Cash Cow.:
lmfao
Monkey on the lam.

ahaha rip to that segment. I sure hope the monkey escapes again because colbert would definitely put it on the show.

The cast sold for $17,200. Yay for Yellow Ribbon.
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
September 4th, 2007 at 11:12am
Cash Cow.:
lmfao
Monkey on the lam.
lmfao I loved that!
Franny.
Franny.
September 9th, 2007 at 06:31am
New episodes this coming Monday!! =D Excited to the max =D
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
September 9th, 2007 at 09:42am
Franny.:
Aleckz I saw that on the tv! OMGyes
Minority_Under_Dog
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
September 10th, 2007 at 03:18am
Franny.:
is the only reason i am looking forward to tomorrow. My favorite hour of the day is 11-12.

And I am buying a WristStrong bracelt Retard
I cannot wait to wear it and have people ask me what it's for just so I can say "wrist awarness".
Franny.
Franny.
September 10th, 2007 at 03:50am
Minority_Under_Dog:
Franny.:
is the only reason i am looking forward to tomorrow. My favorite hour of the day is 11-12.

And I am buying a WristStrong bracelt Retard
I cannot wait to wear it and have people ask me what it's for just so I can say "wrist awarness".

Ah awesome! I heard the orders are massively backed up, but I hope you get one soon! I'm so jealous because they don't ship to Canada *sigh*

Oh oh! I totally forgot to mention before, but Stephen is in the new Vanity Fair magazine [with Nicole Kidman on the cover]. The article is pretty awesome and the pictures are amazing [well there's two...]. Here's the main one...prepare yourselves...

You're welcome =)
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
September 13th, 2007 at 02:15am
Aah, I want a WristStrong bracelet! And I really wanted to bid on Stephen's cast but the price got pretty outrageous pretty fast...I think he said it eventually went for $17,200. Cheese

RAWR.
Franny.
Franny.
September 14th, 2007 at 06:27am
Janie Jones:
Aah, I want a WristStrong bracelet! And I really wanted to bid on Stephen's cast but the price got pretty outrageous pretty fast...I think he said it eventually went for $17,200. Cheese

RAWR.

I was planning on bidding but it went over thousands in minimal time [not counting the unapproved part of the bidding...]
Franny.
Franny.
September 15th, 2007 at 05:18am
xXxAndreaIsCoolxXx:
I am in LOVE with Stephen Colbert.

The Daily Show is teh awesomness, too, but Colbert Report is better.

I love both. I started with the Daily Show so it'll always have a place in my heart Laughing I wanted to make a thread about it, but considering the lack of traffic in this thread, it wouldn't get much attention. Would it be possible to merge the two shows together in one thread?

Anyone catch last night's episode with Viggo? I was laughing so hard I almost couldn't breathe. Those two are so geeky!! [Viggo and Stephen that is].

I don't know if anyone remembers this, but way back when Jon interviewed Viggo and he sent Stephen a platter of chocolate lotr figures? I loved the 4 hour erection comment Laughing Which I can bet it happened =P
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
September 16th, 2007 at 07:32pm
I didn't get to see Viggo on there! Cheese Maybe it'll be on again on Monday. And I think we should have one thread for both shows, since I adore TDS just as much as I do TCR.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 16th, 2007 at 08:48pm
I don't really like the Daily Show. I find it boring. But that's just me.
Franny.
Franny.
September 18th, 2007 at 04:39am
Janie Jones:
I didn't get to see Viggo on there! Cheese Maybe it'll be on again on Monday. And I think we should have one thread for both shows, since I adore TDS just as much as I do TCR.

It is showing tonight because there's no new episode. The boys are making their way back from the [stupid] Emmys in their triple stacked jet.

Shadow of a Doubt:

I don't really like the Daily Show. I find it boring. But that's just me.

Awwh, I love both shows. I've been a long Daily Show fan, but it's been around longer as well. I looooved Stephen when he was a correspondent, so naturally I started watching Colbert Report =P

Once again, I have to say, the Emmys are stupid and so is Bennett. Grr at them. [But yay for Jon =)]
Register