SHOW: The Colbert Report / The Daily Show

AuthorMessage
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 18th, 2007 at 05:45am
Franny.:
Janie Jones:
I didn't get to see Viggo on there! Cheese Maybe it'll be on again on Monday. And I think we should have one thread for both shows, since I adore TDS just as much as I do TCR.

It is showing tonight because there's no new episode. The boys are making their way back from the [stupid] Emmys in their triple stacked jet.

Shadow of a Doubt:

I don't really like the Daily Show. I find it boring. But that's just me.

Awwh, I love both shows. I've been a long Daily Show fan, but it's been around longer as well. I looooved Stephen when he was a correspondent, so naturally I started watching Colbert Report =P

Once again, I have to say, the Emmys are stupid and so is Bennett. Grr at them. [But yay for Jon =)]

I didn't watch them, but from what I read Stephen and Jon were funny.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
September 19th, 2007 at 12:40am
They were super hilarious =P I can't just name one skit that they were awesome in, but I shall post one of my favorites:

Stephen loses it
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
September 19th, 2007 at 12:55am
Franny.:
They were super hilarious =P I can't just name one skit that they were awesome in, but I shall post one of my favorites:

Stephen loses it

OH MY GOD I FREAKING LOVE YOU. Cheese I've been looking for that clip forEVER. lmfao lmfao The banana. I think I died a little.

I watched the Emmys just to see them, basically. And Steve Carell because I love him. I would be so happy if he'd come back to do an Even Stephven segment with Colbert on the Daily Show again. Retard
Franny.
Franny.
September 19th, 2007 at 01:18am
Janie Jones:
Franny.:

Stephen loses it

OH MY GOD I FREAKING LOVE YOU. Cheese I've been looking for that clip forEVER. lmfao lmfao The banana. I think I died a little.

I watched the Emmys just to see them, basically. And Steve Carell because I love him. I would be so happy if he'd come back to do an Even Stephven segment with Colbert on the Daily Show again. Retard

Oh god, the emmys grr. But the hug was sooo awesome! I love those 3. If Steve were to do an Even Stevphen segment again, I would die happy.

Man Hug Time!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 19th, 2007 at 03:42am
Those video's were funny. Especially the first one!

Monk should have won the award.
Franny.
Franny.
September 22nd, 2007 at 02:54am
Last night's episode had the best threat down ever. If I had the clip I'd post it, but I have the full episode and it would take forever to upload it...but if you've seen it, then you'll agree how awesome it was =)
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 22nd, 2007 at 09:13pm
I think I did see it but I'm not sure what part you mean.
Franny.
Franny.
September 23rd, 2007 at 08:48am
Shadow of a Doubt:

"Take the bag off your salad...and start tossing" Laughing
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 24th, 2007 at 03:30am
Franny.:
Shadow of a Doubt:

"Take the bag off your salad...and start tossing" Laughing

Ok, ya, I saw that. Laughing
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 24th, 2007 at 03:32am
OMG! Have you ever had Stephen Colbert's ice cream from Ben & Jerry's? I just tried it a few weeks ago. It was so good!

I'm sure you have, but I felt like asking.
Franny.
Franny.
September 24th, 2007 at 04:18am
Shadow of a Doubt:
OMG! Have you ever had Stephen Colbert's ice cream from Ben & Jerry's? I just tried it a few weeks ago. It was so good!

I unfortunately have not Sad They don't sell it in Canada and I have not been able to get down to the states. I tried to get my parents to get it for me when they went to Vegas...but they needed dry ice and all that jazz so they didn't bring any back Sad

I'm sure I'll get to try one day...I'm going to Ashland next week but I don't know if they'll have any...I really hope so.

Did you eat it with salt? =P

Oh, and Stephen is on the Simpsons tonight! Make sure you watch!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 26th, 2007 at 04:09pm
Franny.:
Shadow of a Doubt:

I unfortunately have not Sad They don't sell it in Canada and I have not been able to get down to the states. I tried to get my parents to get it for me when they went to Vegas...but they needed dry ice and all that jazz so they didn't bring any back Sad

I'm sure I'll get to try one day...I'm going to Ashland next week but I don't know if they'll have any...I really hope so.

Did you eat it with salt? =P

Oh, and Stephen is on the Simpsons tonight! Make sure you watch!

I don't get it. Why would you eat it with salt?

Damn I missed the Simpson's!
Franny.
Franny.
September 27th, 2007 at 03:40am
Shadow of a Doubt:

I don't get it. Why would you eat it with salt?

Damn I missed the Simpson's!

Stephen had a health guest on one night and he said salt is really bad for you. So at the last bit, he whips out his americone dream and puts salt on it and eats it. I was disgusted but he seemed to enjoy it =P

And the Simpsone's episode is lame -_-" I bet they got high ratings only because the Colbert fans stuck through it =P

I think this is all the Colbert stuff only...
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 28th, 2007 at 02:44am
^ It didn't work. Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5BGuOUOHcQ
Here's a video of Stephen on Whose Line Is It Anyway? They are rapping. Laughing
Franny.
Franny.
October 6th, 2007 at 05:46am
Shadow of a Doubt:
^ It didn't work. Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5BGuOUOHcQ
Here's a video of Stephen on Whose Line Is It Anyway? They are rapping. Laughing

I love the dance [if I'm thinking of the right one].

I shall try to find another Simpsons one for you.

And remember, I Am America (And So Can You) comes out Tuesday, October 9th! Get it! And the audiobook. But if you're impatient like me, buy it off itunes or audible.com because it's already there =)
Franny.
Franny.
October 8th, 2007 at 05:49am
My 5000th post must be in this thread, so here it is =)

“Let me tell you a little story: Once, there was a child whose father had lots of rules that the child thought were unfair. What’s more, the strict father was never around, but continued making even more unreasonable demands on the child. Finally, the child had enough - he rebelled, and lived happily ever after. That child’s name? America.”
- from IAAASCY
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 9th, 2007 at 08:41pm
I haven't bought the book yet. I wasn't even really planning on it though. Shifty
Franny.
Franny.
October 11th, 2007 at 01:16am
Shadow of a Doubt:
I haven't bought the book yet. I wasn't even really planning on it though. Shifty

Awhh it's totally worth it. I got the audiobook last weekend, but the book has side stuff that the audio doesn't have. Just go to your book store and read a random page, I'm sure it'll change your mind =P
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 11th, 2007 at 06:22am
Franny.:
Shadow of a Doubt:

Awhh it's totally worth it. I got the audiobook last weekend, but the book has side stuff that the audio doesn't have. Just go to your book store and read a random page, I'm sure it'll change your mind =P

Ok. I'm going to the mall tomorrow and I was planning on going to the book store, so I might as well do it then.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 12th, 2007 at 04:09am
Well, I bought the book. I don't know when I'll read it. I haven't even finish the last Harry Potter book yet. I hope it was worth buying. But here is a picture of me with it. Razz

You know I wanted to buy the "wrist strong" bracelet too, but since I probably won't......I improvised(sp?).

I feel so stupid. Laughing
Register