John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 24th, 2007 at 10:29pm
Tami:
Shadow of a Doubt:
^ I love your sig!

mine?

Yes you. Mythbusters rocks! That's one of the funniest quotes from the show.

I guess we better stay on topic. Off topic
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
October 25th, 2007 at 03:51am
So Stephen's campaign may be illegit...I'm just going to copy and paste what I wrote on Colboard here:

I heard something on Countdown today [where I hear about everything...] that Stephen's campaign may be illegit because of, what we here speculated[the Colbaord], the amount of airtime he'll get over the other candidates. And apparently his Doritos sponsorship isn't allowed and neither his is Comedy Central donor...apparently if he spends over $5000 of any money from those two his campaign would cease to exist o_O

*gasp* Thoughts and opinions? I am hoping this will get worked out...I want the show to still happen but I want him to get pretty far with his campaign...
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 25th, 2007 at 08:18pm
They can't show the Law & Order episodes with Fred Thompson in them. So if they let The Colbert Report keep playing they should play the episodes with Fred in them. I want them to keep showing the show to but if they do it for Stephen and not others, I don't think it's fair.
Franny.
Franny.
October 26th, 2007 at 12:53am
Shadow of a Doubt:
They can't show the Law & Order episodes with Fred Thompson in them. So if they let The Colbert Report keep playing they should play the episodes with Fred in them. I want them to keep showing the show to but if they do it for Stephen and not others, I don't think it's fair.

That's true. At this moment, they're still playing TCR episodes, maybe because he hasn't entered the race officially yet? I really hope this has all been worked out beforehand or this campaign won't even be allowed to lift off. But I guess if I had to choose, I'll choose TCR over him running for president [in s. carolina.].
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 26th, 2007 at 01:22am
Franny.:
Shadow of a Doubt:

That's true. At this moment, they're still playing TCR episodes, maybe because he hasn't entered the race officially yet? I really hope this has all been worked out beforehand or this campaign won't even be allowed to lift off. But I guess if I had to choose, I'll choose TCR over him running for president [in s. carolina.].

Yeah, I would rather have the show too.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 26th, 2007 at 01:22am
delete.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 1st, 2007 at 12:19am
Franny.:
Shadow of a Doubt:
Good. I was all like, "You guys are going to hate me."

Awh never! *ehugs*

*sigh* No new episodes this week *sigh* I'm watching Strangers With Candy to pass my spare time [which I don't really have but I force it =P]. I recommend Stephen Colbert fans to watch! Instead of angry right-wing pundit, he's an angry not very right-wing teacher. If you watch it, you'll know why he's not right-wing Laughing

Cheese Is that out on DVD? I need to buy it if it is. I've just seen the movie. And Chuck Noblet completes me Laughing
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 1st, 2007 at 12:21am
Franny.:
So Stephen's campaign may be illegit...I'm just going to copy and paste what I wrote on Colboard here:

I heard something on Countdown today [where I hear about everything...] that Stephen's campaign may be illegit because of, what we here speculated[the Colbaord], the amount of airtime he'll get over the other candidates. And apparently his Doritos sponsorship isn't allowed and neither his is Comedy Central donor...apparently if he spends over $5000 of any money from those two his campaign would cease to exist o_O

*gasp* Thoughts and opinions? I am hoping this will get worked out...I want the show to still happen but I want him to get pretty far with his campaign...

Shocked Seriously? Damn, I wish he didn't have to worry about the LEGAL part of it... Laughing I figured the Doritos sponsorship wasn't going to be allowed, though.

Also, when you say Countdown are you talking about Keith Olbermann's show? Because I adore him. Very Happy
Franny.
Franny.
November 1st, 2007 at 05:42am
Janie Jones:

Also, when you say Countdown are you talking about Keith Olbermann's show? Because I adore him. Very Happy

Oh yes. I love him to bits! He's one of the best anchorman on tv right now. I have to watch him everyday or I die a little inside =P Stephen's face is now on The Race for 2008 picture. I really wish Keith would cover more of Stephen on Countdown...

I heart Keith so much, that my text tone is the main Countdown theme with Keith saying "hello!" at the end. Shh, I didn't take it from the main website =P

I wonder what Stephen will be for Halloween...if he's dressing up at all. I have to wait another 4 hours *sigh*
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 2nd, 2007 at 02:16am
Franny.:
Janie Jones:

Oh yes. I love him to bits! He's one of the best anchorman on tv right now. I have to watch him everyday or I die a little inside =P Stephen's face is now on The Race for 2008 picture. I really wish Keith would cover more of Stephen on Countdown...

I heart Keith so much, that my text tone is the main Countdown theme with Keith saying "hello!" at the end. Shh, I didn't take it from the main website =P

I wonder what Stephen will be for Halloween...if he's dressing up at all. I have to wait another 4 hours *sigh*

Five It's so nice to know I'm not the only one who's insane about these men. I wish Keith would talk more about him too, he's been talking a litte about him recently with the presidential run and he mentioned him a few other times when he was making fun of Bill-o...but it should happen more. Retard (and you have a fabulous ringtone =P )

He didn't dress up, sadly...but apparently he broadcast "in front of a DEAD studio audience! mwahahahah!" Very Happy
Franny.
Franny.
November 2nd, 2007 at 05:50am
I loved his witch laugh, I couldn't stop laughing. It's still etched into my head =P

I seriously love Keith when he gets all riled up talking about O'Reilly. But yes, more Stephen would be nice except that he's not on the South Carolina ticket. The 'people' voted today 13-3 against *sigh* Damn politicians, I bet Edwards bought them out...
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 4th, 2007 at 03:20am
I saw that. I was so sad.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
November 4th, 2007 at 03:22am
I heard that it IS illegit and he can't run Sad
Franny.
Franny.
November 4th, 2007 at 08:15am
Sheepless and redundant:

Well, it wasn't really illegit. But he can't run because the deciders in South Carolina voted against putting Colbert on the ticket [voted 13-3, ouch]. I swear Edwards bought them out Laughing

It's disappointing but look at the bright side, he'll be able to continue doing the show now! =) ...except the fact that the Writer's Guild is on strike and he's part of that [along with Jon Stewart] which means there will be no new episodes until this thing is over...*sigh*

I was watching Brian Williams on SNL tonight and I got to thinking, wouldn't it be awesome if Stephen hosted SNL? I would love to see this happen...
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
November 4th, 2007 at 03:56pm
Franny.:
Sheepless and redundant:

Well, it wasn't really illegit. But he can't run because the deciders in South Carolina voted against putting Colbert on the ticket [voted 13-3, ouch]. I swear Edwards bought them out Laughing

It's disappointing but look at the bright side, he'll be able to continue doing the show now! =) ...except the fact that the Writer's Guild is on strike and he's part of that [along with Jon Stewart] which means there will be no new episodes until this thing is over...*sigh*

I was watching Brian Williams on SNL tonight and I got to thinking, wouldn't it be awesome if Stephen hosted SNL? I would love to see this happen...

Awww, boo @ Southern Caroliners.
I'm not an avid watcher, I just see it occasionally, but awww. And I want his book.
Franny.
Franny.
November 4th, 2007 at 04:24pm
Sheepless and redundant:

I'm not an avid watcher, I just see it occasionally, but awww. And I want his book.

I recommend his book, it's fantastic =) Get the audiobook too if you can, the voices add to the humour.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
November 4th, 2007 at 05:22pm
Franny.:
Sheepless and redundant:

I recommend his book, it's fantastic =) Get the audiobook too if you can, the voices add to the humour.

Will do Con
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 7th, 2007 at 02:05am
Franny.:
Sheepless and redundant:

Dude, that would be amazing. I mean, if Bon Jovi can host I think anyone can do it... Laughing but he'd be brilliant.

And any time anyone mentions Brian Williams I just picture his head hovering over Jon's desk lmfao
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 7th, 2007 at 02:06am
Franny.:
Sheepless and redundant:

I want to meet the three people who voted to put him on the ballot Laughing
Franny.
Franny.
November 18th, 2007 at 07:10am
What happened to all the other posts? o_O Or is it just my computer that's being weird...

Anywho, an update on Stephen. Well, there really isn't any updates since the show is on re-run due to the WGA strike...but there are some nifty clips on youtube of when he was at Second City. I don't have a link right now but search it if you have spare time and I'll guarantee that you'll enjoy =)
Register