Busted Lips and Lust-Bruised Hips (A Pete Wentz Story)

AuthorMessage
Inari
King For A Couple Of Days
Inari
March 1st, 2007 at 02:59pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
I keep wishing Friday will come really fast just for you Wink

Hope your week has been great! xxxxx

Aww, honey. You're so fabulous. I swear. I could hug every breath out of you. I could...but I won't. Because then I wouldn't have you. And I'm rambling. Yes, tomorrow is Friday and I'm excited. I think the two of us are official now. He keeps texting me about being the boss of "this relationship". Dance

I hope your week has been even better, sweetheart. Can't wait to catch up with you on the weekend again.

Love ya!
xoxoxoxo
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
March 1st, 2007 at 05:34pm
Inari:
iATEjimmysWORLD:
I keep wishing Friday will come really fast just for you Wink

Hope your week has been great! xxxxx

Aww, honey. You're so fabulous. I swear. I could hug every breath out of you. I could...but I won't. Because then I wouldn't have you. And I'm rambling. Yes, tomorrow is Friday and I'm excited. I think the two of us are official now. He keeps texting me about being the boss of "this relationship". Dance

I hope your week has been even better, sweetheart. Can't wait to catch up with you on the weekend again.

Love ya!
xoxoxoxo

Ahhhh! I'm so happy for you! The boy is clearly adorable with his texting and cute comments. *claps* You deserve this happiness...and someone who automatically understands that you are indeed the boss Wink

My week has been okay. I finally went out last night for what seems like the first time in weeks after being sick, haha. I had a drink or two and dinner with some friends...it was nice.

I also look forward to catching up this weekend! In fact, I'm going to track you down if you're not around!

Love you more...as always!!
xxxxxxxxxxo
Inari
Inari
March 2nd, 2007 at 11:04am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Ahhhh! I'm so happy for you! The boy is clearly adorable with his texting and cute comments. *claps* You deserve this happiness...and someone who automatically understands that you are indeed the boss Wink

My week has been okay. I finally went out last night for what seems like the first time in weeks after being sick, haha. I had a drink or two and dinner with some friends...it was nice.

I also look forward to catching up this weekend! In fact, I'm going to track you down if you're not around!

xxxxxxxxxxo

Well, it is official now. He asked me today. And you were so right about the car rides. Definately the best part of the whole thing. Well, apart from when you get to the red light and he decides to initiate a tickle fight. Rolling Eyes

And thank you so much. You know you deserve heaps more happiness than I ever do. I mean, look at you. You're my constant support. I'd be lost without you. And I'm so glad you managed to get out and that you're better.

Love you a bundle!
xoxoxox
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
March 2nd, 2007 at 08:08pm
Inari:
Blink.:
Just got caught up on the last two chapters.

They were awesome! Mr. Green

Kiss
Hey honey!
I've missed seeing you around.

How are things?
xo

I've missed talking to you.
Hug

Things are pretty good. I got Infinity On High today! Ah

Sup with you?
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
March 2nd, 2007 at 10:47pm
Inari:
iATEjimmysWORLD:

xxxxxxxxxxo

Well, it is official now. He asked me today. And you were so right about the car rides. Definately the best part of the whole thing. Well, apart from when you get to the red light and he decides to initiate a tickle fight. Rolling Eyes

And thank you so much. You know you deserve heaps more happiness than I ever do. I mean, look at you. You're my constant support. I'd be lost without you. And I'm so glad you managed to get out and that you're better.

Love you a bundle!
xoxoxox

Yay for being officially official! How was your date tonight? I kept smiling today because I know you've been anxiously waiting for Friday to get here...and it did finally arrive. Well, really, it's over now...but none the less, I bet it was still special. I'm happy for you, honny! We'll have to talk tomorrow as I believe we scheduled our MSN date for sometime this weekend, and I demand that it be tomorrow. Heh. Miss you and love you!! xxoxoxoxox Smiley
Inari
Inari
March 4th, 2007 at 08:20am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Yay for being officially official! How was your date tonight? I kept smiling today because I know you've been anxiously waiting for Friday to get here...and it did finally arrive. Well, really, it's over now...but none the less, I bet it was still special. I'm happy for you, honny! We'll have to talk tomorrow as I believe we scheduled our MSN date for sometime this weekend, and I demand that it be tomorrow. Heh. Miss you and love you!! xxoxoxoxox Smiley

Dude. I so need to talk to you. I have so much gossip to tell you that I'm bursting. Lol.

I'll try and catch you tomorrow but I don't know. Dan's coming over Dance If I don't speak to you, expect a MySpace or something.

Missing you uber loads and loving you even more.
xo
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
March 5th, 2007 at 11:30am
Inari:
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Dude. I so need to talk to you. I have so much gossip to tell you that I'm bursting. Lol.

I'll try and catch you tomorrow but I don't know. Dan's coming over Dance If I don't speak to you, expect a MySpace or something.

Missing you uber loads and loving you even more.
xo

It was nice finally chatting with you yesterday! I'm sorry I got cut off but my computer decided it would be attractive to just stop working and to show me a blank, black screen. USELESS LAPTOP.

Haha, anyway, I hope you have a fantastic week. Have fun hanging out with Dan ~~ I'm sure we'll have lots to talk about next time we chat!

Love you to pieces! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Inari
Inari
March 5th, 2007 at 02:50pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:

It was nice finally chatting with you yesterday! I'm sorry I got cut off but my computer decided it would be attractive to just stop working and to show me a blank, black screen. USELESS LAPTOP.

Haha, anyway, I hope you have a fantastic week. Have fun hanging out with Dan ~~ I'm sure we'll have lots to talk about next time we chat!

You know, my laptop decided to do exactly the same thing. Electronics, I swear, they're not worth the trouble.

I'm so glad we got to catch up though. I've missed you like crazy. I hope you have an even better week. Give Eli a hug from me.

Love you so much it's almost stalkerish.
xo
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
March 6th, 2007 at 09:03pm
Inari:
iATEjimmysWORLD:

You know, my laptop decided to do exactly the same thing. Electronics, I swear, they're not worth the trouble.

I'm so glad we got to catch up though. I've missed you like crazy. I hope you have an even better week. Give Eli a hug from me.

Love you so much it's almost stalkerish.
xo

I like your stalkerish ways...a lot. In fact, not seeing you standing outside my window at night makes me very sad Wink

I love you dearly. How is your week going? It snowed like crazy this afternoon...again. I can't wait to be in Cancun lying on the beach with an umbrella-type drink in my hand. So, I hope to chat with you before I leave on Friday. If not, I expect you to balance your time accordingly between our two dollar whore and Dan. If I get back and TDW says that you ignored him I'm going to be very upset.

So for now I'm leaving you with xxxxx's and a promise to talk soon! Love!
Inari
Inari
March 8th, 2007 at 10:50am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
I like your stalkerish ways...a lot. In fact, not seeing you standing outside my window at night makes me very sad Wink

I love you dearly. How is your week going? It snowed like crazy this afternoon...again. I can't wait to be in Cancun lying on the beach with an umbrella-type drink in my hand. So, I hope to chat with you before I leave on Friday. If not, I expect you to balance your time accordingly between our two dollar whore and Dan. If I get back and TDW says that you ignored him I'm going to be very upset.

Well, now I know that, I'm gonna set up a permanent camp outside your bedroom window. Ahaha. Got marshmallows?

Aw wow. Snow again? I so wanna live where you do. I miss the snow.

Cancun? Wow. That sounds so awesome. I hope you have a fab time, sweetie. I'm expecting to hear heaps of stories when you get back. I'm already looking forward to them. Oh, if Eli is going with you, he should so be your waiter for the trip. That would be fun Wink

Sorry, I just had to get this one in. How sweet is it that Dan met me from my lecture to walk me to the train station earlier on? Although, I did watch two trains go past. He's just too cuddly damnit. He's coming down later. The third night in a row I've seen him.

And as if I could ever forget our two dollar whore. I mean, look at him. Damn him!

Loving you. Missing you. Stalking you.
xo
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
March 8th, 2007 at 08:48pm
Inari:
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Well, now I know that, I'm gonna set up a permanent camp outside your bedroom window. Ahaha. Got marshmallows?

Aw wow. Snow again? I so wanna live where you do. I miss the snow.

Cancun? Wow. That sounds so awesome. I hope you have a fab time, sweetie. I'm expecting to hear heaps of stories when you get back. I'm already looking forward to them. Oh, if Eli is going with you, he should so be your waiter for the trip. That would be fun Wink

Sorry, I just had to get this one in. How sweet is it that Dan met me from my lecture to walk me to the train station earlier on? Although, I did watch two trains go past. He's just too cuddly damnit. He's coming down later. The third night in a row I've seen him.

And as if I could ever forget our two dollar whore. I mean, look at him. Damn him!

Loving you. Missing you. Stalking you.
xo

You know, I miss the hell out of you and your stalking already and I haven't even left yet!

And it's official: Dan wins the "you're freakin' cute so I'm going to carry you around in my front pocket all day" award for the week. When I get back I'm going to carve out a trophy for him.

Eli IS going with me...and so is my best friend and her fiance. It's going to be an interesting flight, lemme tell ya. And I heard it's suppose to rain and thunder all week. Swear to GAH if it rains I'll week I'll lose my mind. I NEED the beach. *flails*

*sigh* I love you forever. Have a good week! xoxoxoxoxox
Inari
Inari
March 9th, 2007 at 12:33pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
You know, I miss the hell out of you and your stalking already and I haven't even left yet!

And it's official: Dan wins the "you're freakin' cute so I'm going to carry you around in my front pocket all day" award for the week. When I get back I'm going to carve out a trophy for him.

Eli IS going with me...and so is my best friend and her fiance. It's going to be an interesting flight, lemme tell ya. And I heard it's suppose to rain and thunder all week. Swear to GAH if it rains I'll week I'll lose my mind. I NEED the beach. *flails*

*sigh* I love you forever. Have a good week! xoxoxoxoxox

*sigh* I'm gonna miss you like crazy while you're away. You know I'm gonna be sat at your window pining like crazy when you get back. Complete with a "I miss Liz" t-shirt.

He is so freaking adorable. I swear, I didn't want to leave his place last night. It was so hard to.

Oh, that sounds like this trip is gonna bring some interesting stories. And I so hope it doesn't rain while you're out there. I hope you have the most awesome time and get the most beautiful tan. Well, not that you're not already beautiful as it is.

Love you for eternity.
xoxoxoxo
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
March 17th, 2007 at 11:44pm
I've got lots to share with you my dearest!

How was your week? How is that super cute boyfriend of yours?

Hopefully all is well...we need to make an MSN date soon Smile xxxx
Inari
Inari
March 18th, 2007 at 06:55am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
I've got lots to share with you my dearest!

How was your week? How is that super cute boyfriend of yours?

Hopefully all is well...we need to make an MSN date soon Smile xxxx

Oh my gosh! You're back! Ah I've missed you so freaking much. Seriously. I was going insane.

My week has been hectic, fun and sweet and Dan is fine. Lol. I've got tons to share with you as well.

I so hope to net you around on MSN.
xoxoxoxo
Inari
Inari
April 9th, 2007 at 05:11pm
Chapter 20.

Blame the terrible writing on me not being able to concentrate.

Blame me not being around as me being a really shoddy person.
xo
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
April 9th, 2007 at 11:19pm
A new chapter!!!!!!!!!

I miss you so freakin' much!! MSN date soon? *hopeful eyes*

Btw, did you hear Fall Out Boy postponed their tour due to personal issues they won't disclose? If they break up I'm going to hold Pete down and shave his eyebrows because that's just rude.

Love youuuuuuu xxxx
Inari
Inari
April 10th, 2007 at 06:03am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
A new chapter!!!!!!!!!

I miss you so freakin' much!! MSN date soon? *hopeful eyes*

Btw, did you hear Fall Out Boy postponed their tour due to personal issues they won't disclose? If they break up I'm going to hold Pete down and shave his eyebrows because that's just rude.

Love youuuuuuu xxxx

Honey! I was so going to leave you a Myspace comment yesterday I missed you so much.

I'm gonna be up my sisters for the next 3 days visiting, but as soon as I get back, I swear, we are so having that date. I've got a lot to talk to you about.

Honey, I wouldn't just shave his eyebrows, I'd wax his legs as well.

Hope you're having a fab week.
Love you too.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update.
OK, so the visit up my sister's didn't happen. I packed, got driven up there and passed out on the couch unbelievably ill. So my parents brought me straight back home again.

I'll be waiting on MSN to pounce on you as soon as you sign in.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
April 20th, 2007 at 01:12pm
It's finally Friday my beautiful girl Smile

I have a busy weekend in store but I hope to get a chance to talk and catch up! Are you working all weekend? I may have to call you in sick because I'm selfish and need some time with my favorite writer. Hope all is well! Love you! xoxox
Inari
Inari
April 21st, 2007 at 10:08am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
It's finally Friday my beautiful girl Smile

I have a busy weekend in store but I hope to get a chance to talk and catch up! Are you working all weekend? I may have to call you in sick because I'm selfish and need some time with my favorite writer. Hope all is well! Love you! xoxox

Wahoo! Bring on the weekend.

No, I'm not working this weekend. They've given it to me off because I worked all last weekend so you know I'm going to be lurking online waiting to pounce on you as soon as you sign in.

I hope your weekend isn't going to be all that busy, honey. You really need to have a rest sometime. If anyone tells you to do anything, just show them the puppy. That will distract them for hours. Wink

Missing you heap loads, my gorgeous little sweetheart.
Love you.
xoxoxo
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
April 25th, 2007 at 04:31pm
How's my favorite girl doing?

We're now more than halfway until the weekend Very Happy That's something to smile about right? xxx
Register