Busted Lips and Lust-Bruised Hips (A Pete Wentz Story)

AuthorMessage
Inari
King For A Couple Of Days
Inari
April 26th, 2007 at 06:48am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
How's my favorite girl doing?

We're now more than halfway until the weekend Very Happy That's something to smile about right? xxx

Hey beautiful!

I'm doing good thanks, hun. How are you?

Strange goings on here, sweetheart. Remember that ex from 2 years ago I told you about? Well, he's invited me out shopping with him today. Bless him, he was blabbering on about if i didn't want to go it was fine, it didn't matter, it would only be a friendly thing but if i had work on he would mind. He wouldn't even let me agree. So yeah, I'm off out today.

How are things going for you?
xo
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
April 26th, 2007 at 10:50am
Inari:
iATEjimmysWORLD:
How's my favorite girl doing?

We're now more than halfway until the weekend Very Happy That's something to smile about right? xxx

Hey beautiful!

I'm doing good thanks, hun. How are you?

Strange goings on here, sweetheart. Remember that ex from 2 years ago I told you about? Well, he's invited me out shopping with him today. Bless him, he was blabbering on about if i didn't want to go it was fine, it didn't matter, it would only be a friendly thing but if i had work on he would mind. He wouldn't even let me agree. So yeah, I'm off out today.

How are things going for you?
xo

Hey darlin'!

Haha, I like how your ex's come out of thin air. This is the ex that moved away, right? Geez. Well, I don't blame him for wanting you back in his life...I'd never leave you alone either Wink

I'm doing okay...I went out and had too much fun last night so I'm paying for that this morning, but other than that I'm good!

Hopefully we chat on MSN soon! xxx
Inari
Inari
April 26th, 2007 at 03:10pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Hey darlin'!

Haha, I like how your ex's come out of thin air. This is the ex that moved away, right? Geez. Well, I don't blame him for wanting you back in his life...I'd never leave you alone either Wink

I'm doing okay...I went out and had too much fun last night so I'm paying for that this morning, but other than that I'm good!

Hopefully we chat on MSN soon! xxx

Awww no. Fun isn't supposed to be painful. That sucks so much. Yeah, I'm setting up permanent residence on MSN to bag me a Liz sometime soon Wink

Yeah, I like how they pop up too. It was kinda nice though. We went to the cinema and then hung around the city centre just talking. It was nice to just hang out, you know? No strings attached kind of thing. It was nice to have him back as a friend.

Anyway, missing you like crazy.
Love you.
xoxoxo
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
April 28th, 2007 at 04:55pm
Hope your weekend is going well, honny! I miss you! xxxxxx
Inari
Inari
April 29th, 2007 at 07:11am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Hope your weekend is going well, honny! I miss you! xxxxxx

I miss you too, honey. I need another Liz session soon.

I'm sorry if I missed you on MSN last night. Went out with some friends to this 60s club.

Looking forward to catching up with you.

Love you.
xoxoxoxo
Inari
Inari
May 17th, 2007 at 01:23pm
OK. I know I've been really sucky on writing this recently. I apologise. Feel free to throw tomatoes. I won't even dodge.

It's been kind of redundant to me for the past couple of months. I wrote myself into a rut, but I've had a break-through with ideas so expect an onslaught of chapters.

Chapter 22.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
May 17th, 2007 at 08:21pm
Inari:
OK. I know I've been really sucky on writing this recently. I apologise. Feel free to throw tomatoes. I won't even dodge.

It's been kind of redundant to me for the past couple of months. I wrote myself into a rut, but I've had a break-through with ideas so expect an onslaught of chapters.

Chapter 22.

*flails violently*

Have I told you lately that I love you??

xxxxxx
Inari
Inari
May 18th, 2007 at 07:16am
iATEjimmysWORLD:

*flails violently*

Have I told you lately that I love you??

xxxxxx

Yeah, but you can tell me again. It does wonders for my self-esteem Wink

P.S. I love you too, honey.
Inari
Inari
May 18th, 2007 at 02:43pm
As promised, the onslaught.

Chapter 23.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
May 19th, 2007 at 12:29am
I'm just dropping in...to maul you Wink xxxx

Hope you have a great weekend! (I intend to stay home ALL day tomorrow...so perhaps, just maybe, we can have a proper MSN date Wink)
Inari
Inari
June 1st, 2007 at 11:46am
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
June 1st, 2007 at 10:04pm
Inari:

Amazing.

Bambi and Oompa tehe
Inari
Inari
June 2nd, 2007 at 03:17pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Amazing.

Bambi and Oompa tehe

You're amazing.
Inari
Inari
August 8th, 2007 at 01:51pm
I feel like I should probably explain the silence on this story. I've been burying my head in the sand for so long hoping that somehow it will all dissolve and disappear - but it isn't.

I'm having real problems writing this story. I've read and watched so many interviews with these guys now that every time I try to set pen to paper and write Busted Lips, I feel so stalkerish it's uncomfortable. I guess I've invested too much emotion into it.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get my head sorted soon enough to update.

I just wanted to apologise. And offer myself up for sacrifice or something.
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 8th, 2007 at 02:56pm
Darling, you don't have to apologise to me.

We I enjoy sifting through long forgotten stories.
And then it becomes even more exciting when it's updated!

Yes yes.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 8th, 2007 at 06:54pm
Oh darlin', I miss you. And really, I don't see how ANYONE could be upset with you for taking some time to clear your brilliant mind. If they do give you crap, however, I'll kick their asses. Sound good? xxx

Btw, if you need to think of something happy--think of our two dollar whore buying baby Gap hoodies for Hemingway to wear, haha. Makes me grin every time. Or maybe it's just that people are going to start to wonder why it is he keeps wandering into a baby store Wink
Inari
Inari
August 9th, 2007 at 11:06pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Oh darlin', I miss you. And really, I don't see how ANYONE could be upset with you for taking some time to clear your brilliant mind. If they do give you crap, however, I'll kick their asses. Sound good? xxx

Btw, if you need to think of something happy--think of our two dollar whore buying baby Gap hoodies for Hemingway to wear, haha. Makes me grin every time. Or maybe it's just that people are going to start to wonder why it is he keeps wandering into a baby store Wink

Ahaha. He is one for originality.

And thanks for the vote of confidence, darling. I'll take you up on the offer as well. You can be my security guard. Bring Taz too.
xo
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 22nd, 2007 at 09:59pm
Hey pretty girl! I miss you!

I feel like I haven't been on MSN in ages, but I do miss talking to you! How have you been? When do you start classes again?

Hopefully we can have a MSN date soon! Love you! xxx
Inari
Inari
August 27th, 2007 at 09:21pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Hey pretty girl! I miss you!

I feel like I haven't been on MSN in ages, but I do miss talking to you! How have you been? When do you start classes again?

Hopefully we can have a MSN date soon! Love you! xxx

Hey beautiful.

Eh. At the moment, I'm a little low. I'll give you the full details when we speak properly.

Classes start 1st October. I move into my house on the 17th of next month.

How are you, darling?

Love you too, sweetpea.
xo
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
September 10th, 2007 at 04:28am
Fall Out Boy just won Best Group on the MTV Video Music Awards. Aaand Pete is looking rather scrumptious with his shaggy-esque hair.

But really, are you surprised? Wink Love you, gorgeous! xxx
Register