AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 6th, 2006 at 10:04pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Aww *hugs*

How is he enjoying college?

I think he likes it. I think the hardest thing was that he and his best friends are really really really close. Like we're family friends and stuff and they spent every waking moment together and now they're not together. One's in NY, the other's in PA.. his girlfriend is at Northeastern which is close. Which isn't a good thing haha. Myparents want them to break up but wahteve.r But anyways.. I think helikes. Its hard to tell with him.. he doesn't describe his emotions. We're similar like that. Cool
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
September 6th, 2006 at 10:17pm
Rolling Eyes I think my mom is holding a tighter leash on me here now that she's found my slash.

Down
iATEjimmysWORLD
King For A Couple Of Days
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
September 6th, 2006 at 10:24pm
The Fool On The Hill:
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Aww *hugs*

How is he enjoying college?

I think he likes it. I think the hardest thing was that he and his best friends are really really really close. Like we're family friends and stuff and they spent every waking moment together and now they're not together. One's in NY, the other's in PA.. his girlfriend is at Northeastern which is close. Which isn't a good thing haha. Myparents want them to break up but wahteve.r But anyways.. I think helikes. Its hard to tell with him.. he doesn't describe his emotions. We're similar like that. Cool

Tufts, huh? Very nice. I know a few girls who go there...so, if he breaks up with his girlfriend lemme know, I'll set up an intro ~~

Although, that's probably exactly the opposite of what your parents want, haha. Meh.

And at least you can talk to him on AIM and stuff. When my oldest brother went off to college(on the other side of the country, mind you) we didn't speak to him for almost two months. I'm not kidding, it was like he dropped off the earth. I thought my mom was going to have a stroke.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
September 6th, 2006 at 10:26pm
iamkiller:
Rolling Eyes I think my mom is holding a tighter leash on me here now that she's found my slash.

Down

lmao, I'm sorry, I'm not sure why I found that sentence to be so funny. Perhaps you could calmly explain to her the significance of slash...hell, I'll explain to her if you like. She can't take take it away from you! Never!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 7th, 2006 at 04:43am
Wait, so you people actually miss your brothers when they leave home for months at a time?

This is a strange concept...
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
September 7th, 2006 at 02:41pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
iamkiller:

Down

lmao, I'm sorry, I'm not sure why I found that sentence to be so funny. Perhaps you could calmly explain to her the significance of slash...hell, I'll explain to her if you like. She can't take take it away from you! Never!

HAHA. She won't take it away from me.. I mean, she did say "Don't be embarassed! It's fine. I just dont wnat your brother ot stumble upon it."

Pfft. Considering my brother is all over the SEX BOOK! my mom bought him and giggling at the masturbation photos, I think it's ready for some GD slash.
Even if he is an ADHD x 029840283 10 year old child.
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
September 7th, 2006 at 03:36pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Pfft. Just like you forgot that I knew your real name Annie San. Hand I know EVERYTHING Twisted Evil

lmfao. He goes to Tufts. Its in Boston. I was asking him if he got drunk yet and eh's like.. one night i only had 2 drinks, another night i got drunk, and last night i didn't feel like drinking lol.

She knows your name! And I thought I held special information!
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
September 7th, 2006 at 07:19pm
~lexy~:
The Fool On The Hill:
Pfft. Just like you forgot that I knew your real name Annie San. Hand I know EVERYTHING Twisted Evil

lmfao. He goes to Tufts. Its in Boston. I was asking him if he got drunk yet and eh's like.. one night i only had 2 drinks, another night i got drunk, and last night i didn't feel like drinking lol.

I thought you did too!!! I honestly don't remember telling her! Shocked I think she reads my mind. It's kinda scary, actually.

Haha, I would miss my brother if he was off somewhere too. But I'll be leaving home way before he will.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 7th, 2006 at 07:39pm
Janie Jones:
~lexy~:
The Fool On The Hill:

I thought you did too!!! I honestly don't remember telling her! Shocked I think she reads my mind. It's kinda scary, actually.

Haha, I would miss my brother if he was off somewhere too. But I'll be leaving home way before he will.

That's cuz I know EVERYTHIGN about you Twisted Evil MWAHAHAHAHA. Very Happy

Joshie called me today to ask me how my first day of school was! Retard I was honestly not expecting it.. I was eating dinner but we talked for a little bit. Retard It made me happy. I'm seeing him at the end of the month for the jewish holiday
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
September 7th, 2006 at 08:26pm
Aww. Retard That's cuuute.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 7th, 2006 at 08:29pm
AH ANNIE. ARE YOU ALIVE?! Hahahaha.

Yeah it was Retard I was really really happy when he called. And I acutlaly understood him on the phone lol. He mumbles and half the time I can't understand him.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 7th, 2006 at 08:32pm
GET YOUR ASS ON AIM NOW so we can pine over the Foo and you can distract me from homework
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
September 7th, 2006 at 09:18pm
ASTHMA has been UPDATED
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
September 7th, 2006 at 09:28pm
Damn it, so many good updates and I don't have the time to read ANY of them right now!

Grr.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
September 7th, 2006 at 09:32pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Damn it, so many good updates and I don't have the time to read ANY of them right now!

Grr.

*pokes Liz*

I finally got mine up dammit...

AND when is Balancing Acts gonna be updated?
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
September 7th, 2006 at 10:03pm
...I've never read Asthma...
laughingonlyme
Idiot
laughingonlyme
September 7th, 2006 at 10:48pm
Why oh WHY do I have to sit next to the hottest freaking guy I've seen in this school so far. I never get any of my geometry work done cause all he does it talk to me. Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm so torn.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 8th, 2006 at 02:18am
Who cares about geometry? You're never gonna use it in real life!

*DIDN'T used to defend geometry when people were bitching about it*
Alexa.
Alexa.
September 8th, 2006 at 05:08am
Janie Jones:

You have valuble information on me I can assure you Laughing I think you're the only one on the site who knows my name Cool But i guess i do still have good info... no one else knows your name right?

A Melancholy Autumn:
...I've never read Asthma...

YOU SHOULD!! It's awesome Cool

laughingonlyme:
Why oh WHY do I have to sit next to the hottest freaking guy I've seen in this school so far. I never get any of my geometry work done cause all he does it talk to me. Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm so torn.

I totally pick hottest freaking guy ever over geometry... but that might just be my opinion... and possibly FP's too Laughing
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
September 8th, 2006 at 10:00am
sampalletband:
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Grr.

*pokes Liz*

I finally got mine up dammit...

AND when is Balancing Acts gonna be updated?

Maybe today...maybe tomorrow.

I'm not really sure yet Wink
Register