Have you ever.... for Green Day

AuthorMessage
whatsername027
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
whatsername027

Mibba
April 17th, 2007 at 03:21am
One of Green Day's older songs (I think it was one of the songs from Dookie) was played at sports day at school. I got really excited and told everyone around me until they stopped listening to me
Elinchy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Elinchy

Mibba
April 18th, 2007 at 03:36pm
What I have done for Green Day:
-started hate anyone who thinks that Green Day sucks exept my best friend (well she's my BFF what should I do)
-got panic attack (again Rolling Eyes ) because mum didn't allow me to join Idiot Club
-got another panic attack ( Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ) because I wasn't allow to listen Green Day for 1 week
-begged my friend for their mega-poster; but she hasn't gave it to me 'cause I was rude to her friend who said that Green Day is the worst band ever
-beated up with a ckassmate 'cause she said Billie Joe is the ugliest guy possible
-etc. etc.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes And you're all rolling your eyes because I am having so much panic attacks right? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
April 21st, 2007 at 06:33pm
Well...people at my school mostly just get on GD because they know it will piss me off. If someone just doesn't like Green Day, then fine, whatever. I disagree, but whatever, that's their opinion. However, 99.9% of the comments people make about them to me are just to piss me off. Then I spaz out on them. Y'know? It's one thing to have an opinion, but to deliberately piss someone off...like the other day in art they [my table] started calling them "Gay Day," and at first I was just like, "Yeah, whatever," but then they started saying it more often, just to get me pissed, so eventually I told them all to fuck off, and now they don't say it anymore. [shrug]
TO BE DELETED
Geek
TO BE DELETED

Mibba
May 7th, 2007 at 09:35am
We had to sing Good Riddance for an assembly, and everyone came to me for the words because I knew it off by heart Cool

And I've thrown a hissy fit because my mother took away Bullet In A Bible and refused to talk to her for a week.
Kills Little Sister
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kills Little Sister
May 8th, 2007 at 02:09pm
I almost broke my lag once. My idiot brother tossed my Green Day CDs (all of them) off of the top of the stairs so I ran down the stairs, tripped and caught my leg between the banister and the wall. Almost all of the CDs broke so my brother had to buy me new ones. ^_^
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
May 8th, 2007 at 04:40pm
My Temper Snaps:
Well...people at my school mostly just get on GD because they know it will piss me off. If someone just doesn't like Green Day, then fine, whatever. I disagree, but whatever, that's their opinion. However, 99.9% of the comments people make about them to me are just to piss me off. Then I spaz out on them. Y'know? It's one thing to have an opinion, but to deliberately piss someone off...like the other day in art they [my table] started calling them "Gay Day," and at first I was just like, "Yeah, whatever," but then they started saying it more often, just to get me pissed, so eventually I told them all to fuck off, and now they don't say it anymore. [shrug]

wow my art class table does that too Shocked
except tables are all messed up now and art is pretty much over now....
they were complaining the 50cent got bottled off at reading but green day didnt.....
damn it i was so close to using one of the many many heavy/sharp objects around the class to smash their faces in... Confused
but i dont want my violent reputation back and i know there just trying to wind me up... so i just continued drawing my Billie/Fink comic....
ahhhhh 3 weeks left (+some exams) of school... hoping its better in colledge... Pray
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
May 12th, 2007 at 07:19am
None really.

I get annoyed when people say they suck & that they've sold out.
Or when people say they like their old stuff but don't listen to them now because they don't like their new stuff.
What's stopping them from listening to the stuff the do like?

Yeah.
CopperheaD
Geek
CopperheaD
May 25th, 2007 at 06:32am
I've bought 4 different greenday posters even though i have no room for all of them.lol. I've annoyed all my mates to the point of hearing-loss about the bullet in a bible dvd. My friends are more into MCR right now but i just wanna think about greenday and this is the only place i can really natter on about them...
billie's_little_jinx
King For A Couple Of Days
billie's_little_jinx
May 26th, 2007 at 10:41pm
I got really pissed because sombody said Green Day sucked and then i kicked some girls ass because she thought Billie and tre were gay.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
May 27th, 2007 at 06:43pm
you guys are all fucking retarded they are just a band that will NEVER know of your existence.
Some of the things you guys are doing could of wound you up in JAIL.
Beating up a girl?
Refusing to talk to your parents?
Give me a break and grow the fuck up.
i worship billie joe
i worship billie joe
May 27th, 2007 at 07:57pm
1 2 and 3
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
May 27th, 2007 at 10:39pm
I slumped into depression when we got back from one of their shows because we had lame seats. I mean I stopped eating and everything. Its sort of funny now I think about it. I kicked someone in the balls when they kept following me and saying how they were "fags" and how much they sucked. But the person doing this constantly calls me a "dyke", "satanist", "retard",and other things. So there were plenty of reasons for my actions... -_-
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 28th, 2007 at 09:26am
Riot;:
you guys are all fucking retarded they are just a band that will NEVER know of your existence.
Beating up a girl?
I'd beat up a person if they called Matt Bellamy ugly... Shifty
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
May 28th, 2007 at 03:41pm
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii buy their albums lol Dno nothing really, come to think of it o_0
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
May 28th, 2007 at 07:19pm
Riot;:
Beating up a girl?

lmfao

It's just a convorsation. Stop throwing a fit.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
May 28th, 2007 at 07:52pm
nimrodidiot:
Riot;:
Beating up a girl?

lmfao

It's just a convorsation. Stop throwing a fit.
sorry that a good percentage of this board is mindlessly worshipping people Rolling Eyes
And it's not a conversation, it's bragging.
BillieJoezGurl
BillieJoezGurl
May 28th, 2007 at 07:54pm
billie_joes_kitten:
Things Ive done for Green Day...

1. Cry because I was so happy (my obsesseion got the best of me, Ive done that atleast 3x)
2. Begged
3. Get really pissed because someone dosent like them or said something like they suck
4. Go completly crazy whenever one of there songs comes on around people you dont even know
5. Get in a fight with your BEST friend and not talk to them for 3 weeks because they said that you talk about Green Day too much and that they suck

Those are pretty simple those are all that I can think of right now but Im sure some people have done some crazy things
OMG #5 happened to me like 3 times.....and a kid said Green Day sucks......next day he couldn't walk had a bloody nose and a black eye......he is now afriad of me Meg I'm evil...
GreenDay_is_my_life
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GreenDay_is_my_life
May 31st, 2007 at 03:14pm
Well I've done alot of things for Green Day but one that stands out is that I punched a guy in the face because he said Green Day was gay. I let it go at first but then he said Billie Joe was a faggot and that they all should die and i snapped! I punched him so hard it knocked him to the ground,

People were saying "Man that guy is such a jackass and desurved it, but what did he do to piss you off that bad??"

I simply said..."He insulted Green Day"
Totonew
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Totonew
June 8th, 2007 at 11:47am
I got angry when I couldn't cross the concert border
define_normal
Banned
define_normal

Blog
June 8th, 2007 at 05:19pm
I spazz out everytime one of their songs is on the radio. I have to let everyone around me know who they are and that I like love them to death.
Register