official website:
www.murderdolls.com

other links:
www.wednesday13.com
www.trashlightvision.com

Their MySpace
http://www.myspace.com/thedolls

this site

In a world where it's all too easy to point out everything that's wrong about music, Murderdolls represent everything that could be right. And with the release of their self-titled debut, everything that will be right…

Murderdolls began as The Rejects more than seven years ago, the brainchild of Jordison long before Slipknot became this millennium's metal revolutionaries. His lineup experienced substantial growing pains before he met Tripp Eisen (now of Static-X) while touring together in '99. Tripp (then of Dope) joined Jordison and recruited Wednesday as a bassist. Bringing new songs of his own into the fold, it wasn't long before the bassist made the shift to lead singer. Eric Griffin and Ben Graves rounded out the band's lineup. A garage band in every sense of the word, they'd played only four shows with Jordison and Eisen on guitars, and had yet to perform with their new frontman upon the completion of the album. In fact, Jordison didn't even meet Wednesday until the day they entered the studio to record.

"It took a lot of balls for us to do what we're doing, because there are going to be people that don't understand it, don't get it, but we believe in it that much," says Jordison. "There are some songs on this album that were written in '95 and that's one of the things that I really like about this music. Twenty years from now, this music will still be good and it won't sound dated at all. There are a lot of songs - like "Die My Bride," "Slit My Wrist" and "Dead In Hollywood" - that have a very metal-esque influence to them, as well as just being punk, glam-metal, blood and guts rock 'n' roll. It's all very trashy too, just like the people that are in the band." As the band were about to release their debut, Eisen was forced to quit Murderdolls when 'Dolls touring plans clashed with recording plans for his 'day job' in Static-X. The band immediately enlisted their friend Acey Slade (also formerly of Dope), who joined Murderdolls forthwith.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
October 9th, 2006 at 10:46am
Rules

Add a little bit of info on them, a link to their myspace, or official page, and a picture Ah

24 hours my friend. Very Happy
**AFI(A Fire Inside)**
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
**AFI(A Fire Inside)**
October 9th, 2006 at 10:47am
ok, hold on
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
October 9th, 2006 at 10:55am
YAY i dooooooooo

theyr fuckin awesome!!!
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
October 9th, 2006 at 10:56am
Oh btw i think you should change the name to Murderdolls instead of Murder Dolls cos their name is 1 whole word... jus sayin
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
October 9th, 2006 at 11:02am
Their My Space

http://www.myspace.com/thedolls
**AFI(A Fire Inside)**
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
**AFI(A Fire Inside)**
October 9th, 2006 at 11:12am
Band members:
Wednesdy 13- vocals
Joey Jordison- guitar
Acey Slade- guitar
Eric Griffin- bass
Ben Graves- drums

official website:
murderdolls.com

other links:
wednesday13.com
trashlightvision.com

ill, get a pic of them in just a few minutes.
**AFI(A Fire Inside)**
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
**AFI(A Fire Inside)**
October 9th, 2006 at 11:37am
WOOT!!

Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
October 9th, 2006 at 11:42am
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
October 9th, 2006 at 12:01pm
Erics HAWT!!

Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
October 9th, 2006 at 12:24pm
Is there anybody else on here that likes these apart from me n **AFI(A Fire Inside)** ???
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
October 9th, 2006 at 01:01pm
crap. wednesday 13 is better solo, and joey is better in the knot.
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
October 9th, 2006 at 01:14pm
Crazy Trucker:
crap. wednesday 13 is better solo, and joey is better in the knot.

The 'Knot xD
That sounds ghetto.

I like 'em but yeah you're right.
And one of them is a pervert... -_-
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
October 9th, 2006 at 01:19pm
i fuckin HATE slipknot, so to me joeys better in this band, anyways lets not argue about it fare enough u dont like em.. fine
**AFI(A Fire Inside)**
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
**AFI(A Fire Inside)**
October 9th, 2006 at 05:02pm
yeah, i agree with Curry! At The Disco
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
October 9th, 2006 at 09:30pm
Can you add just a little info about the band? like what year did they form? etc etc.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
October 9th, 2006 at 11:42pm
I found some info from this site

In a world where it's all too easy to point out everything that's wrong about music, Murderdolls represent everything that could be right. And with the release of their self-titled debut, everything that will be right…

Murderdolls began as The Rejects more than seven years ago, the brainchild of Jordison long before Slipknot became this millennium's metal revolutionaries. His lineup experienced substantial growing pains before he met Tripp Eisen (now of Static-X) while touring together in '99. Tripp (then of Dope) joined Jordison and recruited Wednesday as a bassist. Bringing new songs of his own into the fold, it wasn't long before the bassist made the shift to lead singer. Eric Griffin and Ben Graves rounded out the band's lineup. A garage band in every sense of the word, they'd played only four shows with Jordison and Eisen on guitars, and had yet to perform with their new frontman upon the completion of the album. In fact, Jordison didn't even meet Wednesday until the day they entered the studio to record.

"It took a lot of balls for us to do what we're doing, because there are going to be people that don't understand it, don't get it, but we believe in it that much," says Jordison. "There are some songs on this album that were written in '95 and that's one of the things that I really like about this music. Twenty years from now, this music will still be good and it won't sound dated at all. There are a lot of songs - like "Die My Bride," "Slit My Wrist" and "Dead In Hollywood" - that have a very metal-esque influence to them, as well as just being punk, glam-metal, blood and guts rock 'n' roll. It's all very trashy too, just like the people that are in the band." As the band were about to release their debut, Eisen was forced to quit Murderdolls when 'Dolls touring plans clashed with recording plans for his 'day job' in Static-X. The band immediately enlisted their friend Acey Slade (also formerly of Dope), who joined Murderdolls forthwith.
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
October 10th, 2006 at 07:53am
Coff:
I found some info from this site

Thanks alot dude!!

xx
Number Zero
Geek
Number Zero
February 3rd, 2007 at 01:53am
Murderdolls don't get the respect they deserve. They're a great band, even though I personaly like Joey on drums better. & I still like Murderdolls better than Wednesday 13 on his own even if Eric's in it also.
FueledByBeckey
Idiot
FueledByBeckey
February 5th, 2007 at 02:41pm
I fucking love the Murderdolls.
But, I prefer The Frankenstein Drag Queens.
Wednesday is fucking sexy!
Register