Blog
January 28th, 2007 at 11:44am
THANKSES!
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
February 7th, 2007 at 05:03pm
WOOO! Got tickets to their March 12th show in New York! Tickets sold out in 2 hours...so relieved I'm there.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
February 8th, 2007 at 03:26am
Ah
You had better take some pictures Mr. Green

I can't go to any, my dad & i wanted to go to one in london but i don't have enough money.

Say Hi to Paul for me... Shifty
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
February 8th, 2007 at 08:43am
Lucky you! I heard that on one concert Paul played Guns of Brixton...
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
February 8th, 2007 at 04:28pm
I will take lots of pictures! I'm kind of concerned though because I'm underage...I'm going with my Dad, who also likes the group, but I hope they don't ask me for I.D.
White Riot
King For A Couple Of Days
White Riot
February 10th, 2007 at 08:19pm
COOOOOL.
I don't think they will ask you for I.D....I got into something that I wasn't allowed to be at before...mwuahaha.
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
February 10th, 2007 at 08:30pm
I think what I'll do is bring my sister's passport just in case. She's 18 and I look like her, so they can't really argue with that.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
March 12th, 2007 at 03:56pm
I saw them at a radio station yesterday.
They performed a couple songs, interview and stuff.
I got a picture with Paul. Cool
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
March 12th, 2007 at 04:21pm
Tig:
I saw them at a radio station yesterday.
They performed a couple songs, interview and stuff.
I got a picture with Paul. Cool
Thats sooooo awesome. I jealous.
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
March 13th, 2007 at 02:50pm
Yeah I went to their Webster Hall show last night. Best day of my life. Hours before the show I was sitting on the steps of Webster Hall when Paul drives up in the back of a cab, all alone. He looked like something out of an old romance film, with his black suit and hat. Anyway, I went up to him and asked him to sign my GBQ album and he did so quite nicely, then looked me right in the eye as I thanked him, and smiled. There were only 5 or 6 people around at the time and he wasn't mobbed by people, so it was really nice to have that kind of one on one meeting in the middle of the sidewalk outside the venue.

The show itself was absolutely incredible. I'm working on getting my pictures up, but I don't know how good the quality will be. I was in the front row with my front up against the stage, so close to Paul that the ashes from his ciggy fell on me. He saw me and smiled, I guess he remembered meeting me earlier. It was an amazing, amazing show they put on.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
March 14th, 2007 at 04:58am
Rotten:
Yeah I went to their Webster Hall show last night. Best day of my life. Hours before the show I was sitting on the steps of Webster Hall when Paul drives up in the back of a cab, all alone. He looked like something out of an old romance film, with his black suit and hat. Anyway, I went up to him and asked him to sign my GBQ album and he did so quite nicely, then looked me right in the eye as I thanked him, and smiled. There were only 5 or 6 people around at the time and he wasn't mobbed by people, so it was really nice to have that kind of one on one meeting in the middle of the sidewalk outside the venue.

The show itself was absolutely incredible. I'm working on getting my pictures up, but I don't know how good the quality will be. I was in the front row with my front up against the stage, so close to Paul that the ashes from his ciggy fell on me. He saw me and smiled, I guess he remembered meeting me earlier. It was an amazing, amazing show they put on.
That wins at life. You are a very lucky girl Wink
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
March 14th, 2007 at 02:57pm
Thanks. It was definately a night I won't forget soon.
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
March 15th, 2007 at 02:59pm
White Riot
White Riot
March 16th, 2007 at 12:56pm
Lucky!
That sounds really really cool!!!
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
April 4th, 2007 at 04:45pm
This isn't really relevant to anything, but I feel the need to tell you anyway. I got really sick yesterday and I was at the doctor's and I was in the waiting room. I got really, really bored so I started reading all these kids books they had in the place and there was a Veggetales one called "The Good, The Bad And The Silly". I got a big kick out of that.

More relevent: In July, GBQ is doing a outdoor gig in the Tower Of London. Personally, I can't picture a show I'd rather go to. It'd be absolutely beautiful, what with the sort of dark, mellow music and the gloom of the Tower in the middle of the summer. Dammit, that'd be amazing. I'm going to swim across the Atlantic now.
White Riot
White Riot
April 4th, 2007 at 10:33pm
Wicked!
I did a report on the Tower of London a few months ago.....gruesome stuff.
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
April 5th, 2007 at 03:26pm
Daydream Believer:
Wicked!
I did a report on the Tower of London a few months ago.....gruesome stuff.

Yeah that place has a very bloody history. But at the same time, everytime I've been there it's got this kind of feeling to it...like really dark and imposing, yet incredibly striking and compelling at the same time. I can't really put my finger on it. I just love the tradition of it with the guards and the ravens. It's my favorite building in London, which is saying a lot.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 6th, 2007 at 03:24pm
I would love to be there as well. I shall curse myself everyday for not being British. I bet its going to be brilliant Molly
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
August 10th, 2007 at 08:40pm
New video Cassie

Register