AuthorMessage
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
April 30th, 2011 at 03:53pm
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
ThisIsGreenDay:
That's Sarah. If anyone can find the picture of the guys with their gals (Claudia with Tre, Sarah with Mike and Adie with Billie) at the premiere for "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me" you can clearly see the identical tattoo on Sarah's arm. The only difference in the tatt is that I believe the red heart used to say "Mike" in the middle and now it's colored in with another heart that's black, clearly to cover up his name. The only reason she looks white is because she was wearing very pale facial makeup and her hair was tamed down. In that beach photo, who is gonna straighten their hair for the beach, you know? The style a lot of girls went with in the mid-late 90s was darker lipstick. I wore darker lipstick too then. And when a camera flash goes off, in day or night, it reflects off the makeup making you appear paler. In the photo from 1999 it's clear she has a much darker skin tone than her face.

I'm having a bitch of a time finding the photo. GDA used to have it but they never added it back when they went through their photo overhaul about a year or so ago.

I've come across recent pictures of Ana and she looks nothing like the woman in the beach photo, and Ana has no tatts on her arms.
it should be in the relationship thread or something like that,I posted it a few years back
I went through all the pages and couldn't find it. I do remember it being posted back then...maybe it's a broken link picture now.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
April 30th, 2011 at 03:54pm
Oh, according to all the posts of condolences on the 17th of this month on Myla's old FB, her and Mike's dad passed away. Sad So sad.
dirnt_caffeine
Geek
dirnt_caffeine
May 3rd, 2011 at 11:08am
^ that's reaaly sad to hear =(

anyway, in few hours, it's your special day, Mike...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE!!! <3
Obiwan
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Obiwan
May 15th, 2011 at 09:35pm
No no no!
Achievement Hunter.
King For A Couple Of Days
Achievement Hunter.
July 31st, 2011 at 03:32am
Does anybody know Brixton's current age?
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
August 1st, 2011 at 01:27pm
Mike Dirnt's Love:
Does anybody know Brixton's current age?

He'll be three in October.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 8th, 2011 at 01:14pm
Okay from the new interview with mike and brittany, Brit seems like a total ditz like every word out of her mouth pissed me off
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
August 9th, 2011 at 12:26am
JESSE EISENBERG.:
Okay from the new interview with mike and brittany, Brit seems like a total ditz like every word out of her mouth pissed me off

So I wasn't the only one who saw that and thought the same thing. She did seem a little.... off, like she was the most important thing there. From some of the pictures I'd seen I kind of judged her to be almost exactly like she was in that interview.
Bones
Bones

Mibba Blog
August 9th, 2011 at 05:57pm
maybe she was a bit drunk....?
Joker!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Joker!
August 9th, 2011 at 11:37pm
Bones:
maybe she was a bit drunk....?

Or maybe she's just a ditz Coffee
Joker!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Joker!
August 24th, 2011 at 04:15pm
I don't care what you say, I think Estelle looks like a bitch, Brixton is plain as his ditzy mother and Ryan's ugly.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 24th, 2011 at 05:06pm
Joker!:
I don't care what you say, I think Estelle looks like a bitch, Brixton is plain as his ditzy mother and Ryan's ugly.
There's really no need to talk about kids like that. It's a pretty shitty thing to do regardless of whose kids they are. So just think about that, otherwise I think you're gonna be banned. Des
St. Dude
St. Dude
August 24th, 2011 at 05:15pm
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
August 24th, 2011 at 05:56pm
greenday6:
Joker!:
There's really no need to talk about kids like that. It's a pretty shitty thing to do regardless of whose kids they are. So just think about that, otherwise I think you're gonna be banned. Des
Des but she could have way cuter kids with him
iloveweeds''
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
iloveweeds''
August 26th, 2011 at 01:45am
Chipmunk!:
greenday6:
Joker!:

how could you know all that? have you seen any new pictures?
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
August 26th, 2011 at 02:36am
iloveweeds'':
Chipmunk!:
greenday6:
Joker!:

how could you know all that? have you seen any new pictures?
yup Des
iloveweeds''
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
iloveweeds''
August 26th, 2011 at 09:50am
really? where?
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
August 26th, 2011 at 03:22pm
secret.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
September 12th, 2011 at 11:13am
Their children are adorable. Don't diss children.
iluvjasonfroscolee66
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
iluvjasonfroscolee66
December 1st, 2011 at 09:13pm
Binky.:

No clue what will happen to this thread ^^

AWWWWWWWWWWW Estella is soo adorable and mike with his cute ukelele Fizz
Register