AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 12:04pm
NeoSteph:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Wow. So what actually happened? Did she refuse to remove the veil or not. O__o conflicting stories.

I get that England is a chrstian society, thats fine. But that doesnt mean they have to discriminate against other societies. I think this discussion would be good in the social groups and discrimination thread more than here.

we're not discriminating against other societies we're being to leniant to the point where British Citizens rights have been seconded after immigrants.

You can't come to a different society and expect every part of your culture to be abided to, it's no right and it's not fair. We our giving you the right to free education, free hostpitals and a bugger load of support on the welfare all which is payed by from the tax payer. In return muslim communities parade down the street flying death to england banners. And celebrating the July bombings. Yet it is the christian, jewish, hindu's who are arrested for speaking their mind.
Whats going to happen soon is people will start taken action into their own hands and causing violence because the government doesn't give a shit anymore. The only people in this crountry who our being discriminated against is the british.

This is the kind of thing that I'm talking about.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 12:07pm
Lil' Fetus.:
NeoSteph:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Wow. So what actually happened? Did she refuse to remove the veil or not. O__o conflicting stories.

I get that England is a chrstian society, thats fine. But that doesnt mean they have to discriminate against other societies. I think this discussion would be good in the social groups and discrimination thread more than here.

we're not discriminating against other societies we're being to leniant to the point where British Citizens rights have been seconded after immigrants.

You can't come to a different society and expect every part of your culture to be abided to, it's no right and it's not fair. We our giving you the right to free education, free hostpitals and a bugger load of support on the welfare all which is payed by from the tax payer. In return muslim communities parade down the street flying death to england banners. And celebrating the July bombings. Yet it is the christian, jewish, hindu's who are arrested for speaking their mind.
Whats going to happen soon is people will start taken action into their own hands and causing violence because the government doesn't give a shit anymore. The only people in this crountry who our being discriminated against is the british.

it's double standards. We aren't even allowed to protest peacfully outside the houses of parliament anymore. thanks to terror laws.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 12:09pm
NeoSteph:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

"British Citizens rights have been seconded after immigrants."

When Condoleeza Rice came to Blackburn this year she visited Pleckgate school. Now, as some of you might not know many schools in Blackburn are piss poor and have been for a long time. Underfunded, under cared for, neglected. When a lot of Muslims started moving in a few years back the powers that be decided to build a flashy new school up Pleckgate Road which is basically 99% muslim. Justice?.

Britain has existed as a country for a very long time. Thousands of years as an insland, since the 5th century as a society. No longer are we a single race, but an island that is home to many, many different races. At the turn of the century, Muslims started flooding into Britian. But this is Britain, not Islamabad or Kabul. People coming into our country make a choice, a choice to do so. They flock here because of what we have. They cannot and should not expect to carry on living the lives they did in the east with the added benefits of the NHS, social security and all the rest. They need to accept our way of life and then we will accept theirs. Which means making changes. I'd say we, as a society, have made plenty of changes, with schools and legislation amongst other things. But when is enough finally enough?.

Different cultures have come and integrated and live in harmony and as such we are a better nation because of what they bring to us. I don't have a problem with that. But I do have a problem with people who refuse to conform to certian standards. Nobody is making immigrants come to Britian, so I at least expect some co operation back.

I_worship_tre_Cool:

If you look at Britain's immigrant history I'd beg to differ.
Many places have huge immigrant populations. My town alone has had them for a long time, back in the sixties there was a substantial Polish population. Long time ago there were a lot of Irish and Sicilians. Look at cities like Manchester with huge Chinese, Jewish, African and Hindu minorities and god knows what else in a city that size.
Only Muslims seem to be having certain issues that other cultures have not presented thus far.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 12:12pm
NeoSteph:
Lil' Fetus.:
NeoSteph:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

it's double standards. We aren't even allowed to protest peacfully outside the houses of parliament anymore. thanks to terror laws.
No, I meant that you just assumed that all Muslims do that.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 12:15pm
Lil' Fetus.:

It doesn't matter whether all muslims do that or 10% of muslims do that but the point of the matter is that it happens and it is unacceptable.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 12:18pm
Bloodraine:
Lil' Fetus.:

It doesn't matter whether all muslims do that or 10% of muslims do that but the point of the matter is that it happens and it is unacceptable.
I know, but NeoSteph just made it sound like "All muslims hate us. OMG".

That is all I am saying.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 12:21pm
Lil' Fetus.:
Bloodraine:
Lil' Fetus.:

That is all I am saying.

"Muslim communities parade down the street flying death to england banners."

"All muslims hate us. OMG."

Wow, I'm not sure how you arrived at that but whatever Think
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 12:22pm
Lil' Fetus.:
NeoSteph:
Lil' Fetus.:
NeoSteph:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

No i do not assume that all Muslims act like that, and I havn't stated that. But i will not pretend that proportion of their society doesn't act like that. Because i've seen it, I've seen the riots in London and i've seen them in my town centre. It's widespread enough for me to call it a community without being told i'm assuming.

Yes i don't doubt that their are many British Muslims who are intergrated into our culture, there not the ones i have a problem with.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 12:24pm
Bloodraine:
Lil' Fetus.:
Bloodraine:
Lil' Fetus.:

That is all I am saying.

I was being sarcastic. That's all.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 12:28pm
Lil' Fetus.:
Bloodraine:
Lil' Fetus.:
Bloodraine:
Lil' Fetus.:

That is all I am saying.

I was being sarcastic. That's all.

No you were making it seem that what i'm saying is a racist jibe focused on the whole nation of Islam, when it wasn't.

the point you picked out of my post was in fact actual events that took place after the July bombings when in fact a lage number of muslims especially from the london area came out in support, holding rally's in the street.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 12:30pm
NeoSteph:
No i do not assume that all Muslims act like that, and I havn't stated that. But i will not pretend that proportion of their society doesn't act like that. Because i've seen it, I've seen the riots in London and i've seen them in my town centre. It's widespread enough for me to call it a community without being told i'm assuming.

Yes i don't doubt that their are many British Muslims who are intergrated into our culture, there not the ones i have a problem with.
That's what it looked like to me. Perhaps, I was just beening nitpicking. *shrugs*

Also, I could be totally reading this wrong, if I am, I am sorry, but, you also did make a slight assumption that these immigrants come to our country just to sponge off the system. Sure, there will be some like that, but don't tar everyone with the same brush.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 12:31pm
NeoSteph:

No you were making it seem that what i'm saying is a racist jibe focused on the whole nation of Islam, when it wasn't.

the point you picked out of my post was in fact actual events that took place after the July bombings when in fact a lage number of muslims especially from the london area came out in support, holding rally's in the street.
I do know this. I just suppose I have a sick sense of humor then.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 12:38pm
Lil' Fetus.:
NeoSteph:

That's what it looked like to me. Perhaps, I was just beening nitpicking. *shrugs*

Also, I could be totally reading this wrong, if I am, I am sorry, but, you also did make a slight assumption that these immigrants come to our country just to sponge off the system. Sure, there will be some like that, but don't tar everyone with the same brush.

Well actually and i won't be swayed on this, i think after the branching out of the EU, the majority of immigrants coming to his country do so because of our health system and education. I wouldn't have a problem with that if they all worked but they don't. I think people who come to this country because of persecution and for political asylum, well i would open up my house to you.

But not when you take advantage of the system. which plenty do.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 12:50pm
NeoSteph:
Lil' Fetus.:
NeoSteph:

Well actually and i won't be swayed on this, i think after the branching out of the EU, the majority of immigrants coming to his country do so because of our health system and education. I wouldn't have a problem with that if they all worked but they don't. I think people who come to this country because of persecution and for political asylum, well i would open up my house to you.

You seem very sure of this.

Illegal immigrants can't sign on to Income Support or whatever because they know they will be deported. Take the Morecome's Bay scandal. Or better yet, Eastern European sex trafficking.

Just an obseravtion.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 01:01pm
Lil' Fetus.:
NeoSteph:
Lil' Fetus.:
NeoSteph:

You seem very sure of this.

Illegal immigrants can't sign on to Income Support or whatever because they know they will be deported. Take the Morecome's Bay scandal. Or better yet, Eastern European sex trafficking.

Just an obseravtion.

i'm not talking about illegal immigrants. if your a uk citizen then you will know that waaaaaay to many people are allowed into the country and we can't cope. the health system and education depratment can't cope. There has to be limit and they have to exercise it. Those who do get accepted though go directly onto the income support list which is draining the tax payer

See bloodraines earlier post.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 01:27pm
NeoSteph:
i'm not talking about illegal immigrants. if your a uk citizen then you will know that waaaaaay to many people are allowed into the country and we can't cope. the health system and education depratment can't cope. There has to be limit and they have to exercise it. Those who do get accepted though go directly onto the income support list which is draining the tax payer

See bloodraines earlier post.
You should have made that clearer then.

I am indeed a UK citizen. I think there's also other factors that need to be considered when talking about health and education.

[list]The average age of the nation is in decline, and we are living longer, therefore, more money is needed for pensions and provision of elderly health care. - A nice graph and statistics showing this

Although unemployment rates are down from the Thatcher era, it is still difficult for younger (16-20) generations to get employed, due to the collapse in mining, oil and manufacturing industries. That also can be tied in with the 'Ugh, I can't be bothered' trend that is affecting some youth groups. Usually, they are referred to as 'chavs' or 'neds'. Whatever. Some of the young mothers drop out of highschool education with all the prospects of minimum wage or dole money. Another little graph

As for the ailing Health and Education systems, This shows where your money went in 2004.. It cannot be over looked that the Government wastes their money on ill-planned intiatives. This site should help you here..

[/list]

So, I think it's a bit assuming that it's all the immigrants fault.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 07:16pm
Well no it was very clear, Most people can tell the difference between Illegal immigrant and immigrant it's not rocket science.

The average age of the nation is not in decline because of a point you reached in the same sentence. People are living longer and families are less likely to have more children. The majority of the nation is in fact older than it used to be.

Actually the reason that 16-20 year olds are less likely to be employed is because the percentage of young people going to university is higher and for many subjects it's difficult have time to work, so you live on grants. The economy has actually now gained it's footing after the closing of the mines back int he 80's so thats not the problem. Manufacturing industries well yes i agree it's cheaper to higher employess from in the Eu who will work for a cheaper wage, or to move the business completely abroad. so lik omg business' choosing to higher immigrants to work instead or surely i'm assuming. Also because people are living longer there working longer. it's not a there are no jobs problem it's that the jobs are already taken.

within a decade the NHS will no longer exist. The idea behind it is brilliant but was ill concieved after the 50's and has been losing money. You can already tell private health care will be taken over with the closing of NHS dental surgeries.

It's not assuming it's the truth, too many people are let into this country every year so we cannot cope with the influx. It's a very simple equasion. To be so politically correct that you do not want to point a finger at the obvious reason will blind your judgement.

I do not blame individual people, i'm sure if i heard every person reason for coming to this country then they probably have a very good justification. but it doesn't matter because you can't let everyone in. There has to be a limit.

The health service and education is in trouble because there is not enough source to tre
at everyone.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
October 22nd, 2006 at 05:54am
Most people in Britain know there's an immigration problem. we need to stop so many people coming in. we are a tiny island and we just literally cant take the influx.

there is a massive problem in the country as well. a lot of the people come in, they go to our schools, they use our health service, and they cant even speak our language. if they want to live and work here they should learn our language, end of story. but if i say that in public, i get called a racist. its just common sense, when will the government realise that? We're saying we want to give them a chance, but how far are they actually going to get if they dont speak english? I have nothing against other races, but other countries are much bigger than ours, and theyve got the space, but they wont let the asylum seekers etc in. so they all come here. Why dont Germany or France or Spain or somewhere let them in? theyve got tons of space we just dont have.

Also, i think its pathetic that British homeless who really need help cannot claim benefits because you need a bank account, and you cant get that without a permanant address. they cant get a place to live because they have no money. they cant get a job because they have no permanant address. whereas asylum seekers come into our country, they get benefits and a place to live. but again, i cant say that coz im called a racist.

Our country is a mess, im not saying its just because of the immigrants, but the whole political correctness thing, you're not even allowed to sing 'baba black sheep' any more because its 'racist.'
and no one with any power to do anything about it seems to have sense to bother.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 22nd, 2006 at 10:13am
anti-christ of suburbia:
Why dont Germany or France or Spain or somewhere let them in? theyve got tons of space we just dont have.

England is not the only country with immigration problems, I assure you Cassie
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 22nd, 2006 at 01:09pm
Dita.Von.Teese.:
anti-christ of suburbia:
Why dont Germany or France or Spain or somewhere let them in? theyve got tons of space we just dont have.

England is not the only country with immigration problems, I assure you Cassie

no but Immigration laws are alot of tougher in the rest of Europe so they have less of a problem than us, really we are a tiny island I mean we fit into texas 4 times.

But yeah they still have their problems, France especially. Germany just sends them all to us.
Register