greendea
September 3rd, 2007 at 12:11am
yeah, because his genetic mother was a drug addict, so mike has this problem
Arcane-Inamorata
King For A Couple Of Days
Arcane-Inamorata

Mibba
September 3rd, 2007 at 07:25am
^ actually she's right, that's an actual rumour.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 3rd, 2007 at 12:37pm
Arcane-Inamorata:
^ actually she's right, that's an actual rumour.
I misread malformation as if she was laughing. Like, lmfksaomfkao kinda thing Coolio

I thought she only wrote "Mike has a heart".
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 3rd, 2007 at 01:15pm
thank!
netty
Geek
netty
September 3rd, 2007 at 08:06pm
the info about Mike`s heart condition has been going round for years. I was reading one of the biographies recently though that said that he found out eventually that it was a stomach complaint. no idea if thats actually true or not though.
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 3rd, 2007 at 08:35pm
i heard about an interview where bj said(1995) mike has this malformation! but i don't know
netty
Geek
netty
September 3rd, 2007 at 08:45pm
I alwasy understood it to be mytral valve disease. like I said, the stomach thing was something I read in one of the bios. think it was the Marc Spitz book.
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 3rd, 2007 at 08:47pm
netty:
I alwasy understood it to be mytral valve disease. like I said, the stomach thing was something I read in one of the bios. think it was the Marc Spitz book.

you're right!
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
September 5th, 2007 at 09:58pm
Yeah...something like his mitral valve is too big and in a 94 or 95 (i can't remember which) Billie described it as "It feels like he's being stabbed in the chest."

And then in an interview around Warning era, I think, Mike explains that he thought it was a heart condition but it turned out to be a "digestive disorder." How you go from your heart to your stomach is beyond me, but oh well.

I'll go see if I can hunt down that interview again...I remember in it Mike made a joke in it like, "Last time I was here (LA) there were midgets smoking crack in my hotel room." Something like that...
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 5th, 2007 at 10:17pm
Ha Ha You're Dead504:
Yeah...something like his mitral valve is too big and in a 94 or 95 (i can't remember which) Billie described it as "It feels like he's being stabbed in the chest."

And then in an interview around Warning era, I think, Mike explains that he thought it was a heart condition but it turned out to be a "digestive disorder." How you go from your heart to your stomach is beyond me, but oh well.

I'll go see if I can hunt down that interview again...I remember in it Mike made a joke in it like, "Last time I was here (LA) there were midgets smoking crack in my hotel room." Something like that...
My aunt's boyfriend has something like that. He gets heart burn after eating and has to take tablets. Gets really painful sometimes.

I'd be interested in that interview too Very Happy
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
September 6th, 2007 at 09:03pm
Boobmeister:
Ha Ha You're Dead504:

My aunt's boyfriend has something like that. He gets heart burn after eating and has to take tablets. Gets really painful sometimes.

I'd be interested in that interview too Very Happy

I accidently stumbled across it online when I was looking for something but I can't remember what I had been looking for. Mad
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 6th, 2007 at 09:09pm
it can be in the 1995 interview with bj mike and tre, you can find it in green day authority, i guess is the first interview.
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
September 12th, 2007 at 01:09am
Mike's dick has marks on it from Billie stepping on it?
lmfao
I made that up, nevermind that one. XD
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
September 12th, 2007 at 01:09am
Mike's dick has marks on it from Billie stepping on it?
lmfao
I made that up, nevermind that one. XD
Register