Mike Rumours, true and false

AuthorMessage
Rebel_Junkie
Geek
Rebel_Junkie
May 18th, 2009 at 03:03am
DaschundPup2007:
I have heard this for a few months now and decided to put it here...

Brittany Cade, Mike's girlfriend/fiancee, is pregnant with his child....

Does anyone know if this is true??? Just curious...

I mean, it says it on wiki, but we all know that's not a very crediable source...

She had a baby. Brixton Michael Pritchard. Not only did GSB report it: Here but so did many other music news sources.
mrs_greenday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mrs_greenday
August 16th, 2009 at 04:10pm
Supposedly tre has mikes name tattooed on his butt.. dunno if this true but knowing tre, it is Wink
SorryMa
King For A Couple Of Days
SorryMa

Mibba
August 16th, 2009 at 04:56pm
I doubt it :/
Tré finds getting tattooed highly painful. Where did you hear this?
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
August 16th, 2009 at 05:46pm
Eh, I've heard it but I don't believe it. Tré doesn't have many tattoos and in an interview he was talking about how much they hurt for him, so I have a hard time believing it. I can see him just randomly saying he's got Mike's name on his ass for shits and giggles.
But I think in that interview he said he passed out when he got the anchor done (although I may have imagined that?) and I've got a tattoo on my wrist, it doesn't hurt that badly, so my guess is he doesn't handle tattoo pain that well. <_<
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
August 16th, 2009 at 06:34pm
He said he almost passed out, like he had to go outside and sit down he was getting so lightheaded. Poor boy with the low pain tolerance.
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
August 16th, 2009 at 07:51pm
Ahh, I knew it was something like that.

You'd think he would be the last one to have a low tolerance for pain. <_< Razz
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
September 11th, 2010 at 09:43pm
I thought there was a Mike facts thread, but since I can't find it I'll post this here. This is a fact, he said it in an old magazine interview.

Mike used to work for UPS, back in the day. I don't know if a stylish brown outfit with high black socks was involved though.
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
Jackass
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
September 15th, 2010 at 02:32pm
When/where did he say that ?
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
September 15th, 2010 at 10:21pm
IscoredWaddle'sgoals:
When/where did he say that ?
In 1994. He said it in an old magazine interview.
FrankEdwinWright III
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
FrankEdwinWright III
November 9th, 2010 at 08:38pm
Roisin-Marie:
whats adhd? Laughing

ADD is Attention-deficit disorder, also known as attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder xD i feel so smart

ADHD Is Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder

I would know because I have it myself.

If Tre has it then maybe thats where Billie gets his ritalin... (ritalin is an ADHD drug. Its also used to getting high and really strong hallucinations. It also gives people really band insomnia and this drug is very harmful even though it is prescirbed to children everywhere and to me.)

in the song "Jesus of Suburbia" the lyrics say "On a steady diet of soda pop and Ritalin"

It could be just part of the story or maybe Billie actually went through a phase of drug abuse and only drinking soda.

Ugh i'm analyzing this too much -_____-
DontshowHayley
Geek
DontshowHayley
November 10th, 2010 at 12:46am
FrankEdwinWright III:
Roisin-Marie:
whats adhd? Laughing

ADD is Attention-deficit disorder, also known as attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder xD i feel so smart

If Tre has it then maybe thats where Billie gets his ritalin... (ritalin is an ADHD drug. Its also used to getting high and really strong hallucinations. It also gives people really band insomnia and this drug is very harmful even though it is prescirbed to children everywhere and to me.)

in the song "Jesus of Suburbia" the lyrics say "On a steady diet of soda pop and Ritalin"

It could be just part of the story or maybe Billie actually went through a phase of drug abuse and only drinking soda.

I feel analyzation is scary for Billie....and yes he has stated in magazine articles he has been through several stages of drug abuse and found it not to 'be his style'.
To think off one off the top of my head (could be wrong) but the best! Q mag article on green day ever. In the 2005 March issue I believe....he said something like ' I have tried self destruction. Speed and cocaine is just not my style....' so maybe ritalin is....but im gettting a litttttttle outta touch here so...

I heard that Mike had a new tattoo when Billie got one in Texas.....
jessay
This Board Is My Home
jessay

Blog
November 11th, 2010 at 11:54pm
FrankEdwinWright III:
Roisin-Marie:
whats adhd? Laughing

Might i add that ritalin also helps alot of people with ADD or ADHD, i know a few people who couldn't learn or function in normal society without it.
I do think that doctors should be carefull with prescribing it. They do that here in the Netherlands but america is nototrious for prescribing it to fast after to little diagnostics. (thst is what i understand)
And on people who don't have ADHD ritalin can have the effect that speed has.
Trillie
Trillie
November 12th, 2010 at 03:19pm
Rebel_Junkie:
DaschundPup2007:

I mean, it says it on wiki, but we all know that's not a very crediable source...

She had a baby. Brixton Michael Pritchard. Not only did GSB report it: Here but so did many other music news sources.

i heared their pregnant again and having a child this winter?!? is it true?
Brandon Cole Margera
Basket Case
Brandon Cole Margera
November 13th, 2010 at 05:49pm
trillie X3:
Rebel_Junkie:
DaschundPup2007:

I was wondering that also. I heard that she was having a girl that was due in December but idk.
Trillie
Trillie
November 14th, 2010 at 07:05am
xxamericanxxidiotxx:
trillie X3:
Rebel_Junkie:
DaschundPup2007:

I was wondering that also. I heard that she was having a girl that was due in December but idk.

yeah i think their having a daughter in december
coop
coop
November 17th, 2010 at 11:29am
How cool is that?
Gnah, now I am excited and squirrelly and feel like a total badass because I don't even know Mike and Brittney and look forward for their baby. Gnah!
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
November 18th, 2010 at 02:31am
mike has 3 nipples
eat tres shoes
Banned
eat tres shoes

Blog
November 24th, 2010 at 04:37pm
tre has one nut and wat is add
eat tres shoes