Ask Armstrong!

AuthorMessage
emo_kid_luvs_gd
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
emo_kid_luvs_gd
December 29th, 2006 at 11:32am
lyrical_gaah52:
I tire of this. Go to the first page of this thread and read the rules. I do not appreciate that some people still just post random Billie-related questions despite the fact that this thread is for you, whoever you are-related questions. The next person to post will be a makeshift Billie and answer whatever problem you have and then ask a question themselves. Capiche?

kindda didn't get what u wanted 2 say but.....sorry anyway Very Happy
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 29th, 2006 at 11:53am
emo_kid_luvs_gd:
lyrical_gaah52:
I tire of this. Go to the first page of this thread and read the rules. I do not appreciate that some people still just post random Billie-related questions despite the fact that this thread is for you, whoever you are-related questions. The next person to post will be a makeshift Billie and answer whatever problem you have and then ask a question themselves. Capiche?

kindda didn't get what u wanted 2 say but.....sorry anyway Very Happy

Apology accepted. Just read the rules before posting in any thread. It helps. I'ma start up the questions again!

Dear Billie Joe,

I'm scared. The one thing I have wanted to do more than anything since the age of six was to sing. And I have so many role models, angels who are perfect in the vocal arts. I even started taking classical singing lessons. But I still don't think I'm good enough. I can't even sing my own songs right. Oh, I can sing the note fine, but my voice won't come out the way I want. It sounds coarse and plain and really not at all musical. I also don't have much of a range. Can you help me with any of this?

Yours truly,
Fyutcha-staaah
Burn_My_Photograph
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Burn_My_Photograph
December 29th, 2006 at 04:13pm
Dear Fyutcha-staaah

I used to have the same problem... well I don't sing classically... my balls have dropped. Make the most of your voice and train it everyday for like half an hour or so... if it doesn't work then... I'm sorry.

Peace, Love and Rock 'n' Roll

Billie Joe.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear Billie Joe.

This isn't a problem as such but still, I need help. My nan died on November 27th and then on December 7th my aunt died. To be honest I haven't been coping at all. What do I do Billie J?

Tasha or Tashidge... whatever turns you on apart from Adrienne's boobs.
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
January 1st, 2007 at 10:56pm
Dear Tasha,
I know how you feel. Try and remember the good things about your deceased family members. It might bring you up if you just remember the funny things. What ever you do stay away from suicide.

Peace and Pickles
Billie Joe Armstrong
--------
Dear Beeje,
I have been in a rough relationship lately. My boyfriend insists on using me as a punching bag and I can't seem to get away. Even if I can get away he comes crawling back to me begging for me to go out with him again. He insists he's changed and I believe him. Then he beats me again. Can you help me get out of this bad relationship?
Sincerely,
Black and Blue
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
January 2nd, 2007 at 01:38am
Dear Black and Blue,

It sounds like you're in what I'm going to call a "toxic relationship." This guy obviously isn't worth your time, and for goodness sakes don't blame yourself! While we may think that it's our fault or we attract the wrong sort of men, you have to just tell yourself that you're a good person and you can do better. If he thinks he's gotten away with his behavior by you taking him back everytime, he'll always fall into old patterns.

Hey, always look on the bright side of life!

Love,

"Beeje"

------

Dear Billah,

I don't like my job very much, I work as a waitress at fast food joint. What do you do when certain aspects of your work becomes repetitive?

Sincerely,

Rosebud
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 07:22am
Dear Rosebud,

When you're a waitress, your job isn't going to be new and exciting everyday. Unless I walk into the joint everyway...Wink. I say, try and find a new job. What do you like to do? What are your qualifications? Just work out a list. I'm sure you'll find a job that won't bore you. Besides, everyone gets a little bored of their job at some point or another. It just so happens that mine gets exciting again real fast. But you'll find something. Rockstar's honor.

Rockin' it up,
Billie Joe

-------------------------------------------

Dear Billie Joe,
I have a friend. We used to like each other and there was this whole "thing" for about a year but we never actually went out. We just stopped liking each other. And I moved to the other side of the world a few months after I started liking him anyway. But we settled down into a nice friendship. He even got a girlfriend who I used to hang out with. But lately, he's been pissing me off so so bad. He's so goddamn moody, like he has constant PMS or something. I can't say anything I would normally say without him being all huffy and going "-_-" or something. The other day I almost got him in trouble for saying something about Playboy and he gets all pissy and signs out. A few minutes before, we were talking about this cute game with a bunny in it. He's gotten me in trouble loads of times and now he's mad at me. I can't take it anymore. He's turned into an asshole. And its like screaming in my face that we're not friends anymore, but I'm sick of losing friends. I've lost too many. I even wrote him this song and he hasn't replied. He's just getting on my goddamn nerves. I made a resolution that I wouldn't talk to him anymore and thus, give myself peace of mind. But I'm kind of torn as to whether or not this is a good idea? What do you think? Do you have any advice on the situation?

Love,
Lost A Friend
BillieStoleMyVirginity
Geek
BillieStoleMyVirginity

Mibba
January 6th, 2007 at 03:01am
dear Lost a Friend

ditch him! Smile
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 06:21am
BillieStoleMyVirginity:
dear Lost a Friend

ditch him! Smile

Dear BillieStoleMyVirginity,

you don't give very good advice do you. And are you sure that's what Billie would even say? Doubt it. Also, you might want to go to the first page of this thread and READ THE RULES. You have to ask a question. I mean, I know I don't technically have the right to get all pissy because I'm not a mod, but I thought this would be a fun thread and people are not getting the point of it or reading the rules or anything!!!

Love,
Sruti (creator of this thread)

-------

Dear Billie Joe,

I started a thread where people could give advice while pretending to be you. But no one's reading the rules. They're kind of ruining it, actually, by not asking questions, or asking questions that belong in a different thread. What can I do about this?

Yours truly,
Obsessed-With-Yoo
garrett nickelsen.
Geek
garrett nickelsen.

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 02:33pm
Dear Obsessed,
well for starters you could lock the thread, or keep repeatdly(sp?) telling people to read the rules. Quote the rules and post them again.

Your Truly,
Billie Joe

---------------

Dear Billie,

i have this guy friend. we are good friends and 2 weeks ago i asked him out. being the weird person he is, he said "secretly". does that means he likes me? or is it just a nice way of saying no?

Love,
Confused Heart -take twoo
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 02:40pm
Dear Heart,

To be honest, I'm not sure. Maybe he likes you but he's afraid that his friends won't like you, or maybe his parents won't allow him to have a girlfriend. Being a parent, I can understand that. Or maybe he just speaks weird English...Wink

Love,
Billie Joe.

------------

Dear Billie Joe,

I made a NEw Year's Resolution not to get homesick or cry when I lose touch with friends. Do you have any tips that will help me keep this resolution?

Love,
Resolute.

PS. Thanks for your advice on my problem earlier.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 02:44pm
lyrical_gaah52:
This is like an Ask Annie column type thing. You can tell Billie your problems here or ask him a question and anyone can answer as Billie Joe. However, this is not the place to ask him if he will hug you or ask for his autograph. That's the "Ask Billie Anything" thread. This is for getting Billie's answers to your fashion fiascos, boyfriend bummers, music meltdowns and puberty problems.

Examples

Q: Dear Billie Joe, my cat likes to eat my CDs. It keeps getting sick but it won't come to the vet and it won't stop eating CDs. What should I do? From, Confused Kitty Girl

And then, the next person will answer as Billie Joe and ask a question of their own.

A: Dear Kitty Girl, maybe you should hide your CDs. And make sure your cat doesn't eat any Green Day.
------
Q: Dear Billie, I'm obsessed with pie. Help me.
Love, Pie Lover.

You cannot ask a new question unless you make an attempt to answer the previous one. Anyone can answer as Billie Joe. Normally, there's a fixed person to answer problems, but not here!

K. Now answer my question from my previous post. *points to Resolution question*
adrea
Jackass
adrea

Mibba Blog
January 9th, 2007 at 07:55am
Dear Resolute,
With the internet these days, it's pretty much impossible to loose touch with your friends. From someone who's almost always on tour, I know how easy it is to get homesick. Try doing things to keep your mind off home and you'll be fine in no time at all. Remember to live for the moment and rock on!
Love, Billie Joe.

---

Dear Billie Joe,
I really don't know what I want with my life and times running out. Every time I have a dream, it's ruined and it makes me feel like I'm crap at everything. Do you have any advice of how to get over this?
Love, Crushed Hopes.
i worship billie joe
i worship billie joe
January 9th, 2007 at 07:56pm
Dear Crushed Hopes,
Go see someone like a famliy member talk to them maybe that will help some
- Billie
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
January 9th, 2007 at 09:08pm
i worship billie joe:
Dear Crushed Hopes,
Go see someone like a famliy member talk to them maybe that will help some
- Billie

You did not ask a question.
Tyler Durden
Jackass
Tyler Durden

Blog
January 13th, 2007 at 09:21pm
Dear Billie Joe:
I want to listen to my Green Day CD's but my mom will not let me because you curse. Personally i don't give a care but my mom will not even let me say SHUT UP! what can i do to let my mom lighten up?
from
- Supressed Rebel
GD is the best
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GD is the best
January 14th, 2007 at 08:25am
dear billie!!!!!

i am your bigest fan and i am from slovenia!!!i have one problem!my best friend and i like you very much!!!we always listen to green day music and we always talk about you!!!!but now she channge!!!!she dont listen to green day nomore and we are not friends like before!!!!she said that you suck because you dont have a new album!!!and she started to listen to techno music!!!!(i hate techno)i want that we could be friends like before and again listen to green day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you are sooooooo sexy and hott dont forget me!!!)

green day 4ever
Very Happy Smile Laughing Mr. Green
xXRootsxRadicalsXx
Geek
xXRootsxRadicalsXx
January 14th, 2007 at 10:33am
GD is the best:
dear billie!!!!!

i am your bigest fan and i am from slovenia!!!i have one problem!my best friend and i like you very much!!!we always listen to green day music and we always talk about you!!!!but now she channge!!!!she dont listen to green day nomore and we are not friends like before!!!!she said that you suck because you dont have a new album!!!and she started to listen to techno music!!!!(i hate techno)i want that we could be friends like before and again listen to green day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you are sooooooo sexy and hott dont forget me!!!)

green day 4ever
Very Happy Smile Laughing Mr. Green

Dear GD is the best,

Wow, uh, thank you for the compliments, but it's a bit creepy. It's your friends choice if she doesn't like to listen to Green Day anymore. You can't force her to like us.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 14th, 2007 at 11:17am
lyrical_gaah52:

You cannot ask a new question unless you make an attempt to answer the previous one. Anyone can answer as Billie Joe. Normally, there's a fixed person to answer problems, but not here!

And when you answer a question, you must ask one as well. Capiche? Capiche.
GD is the best
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GD is the best
January 14th, 2007 at 12:52pm
hy again!!!!!

sorry for that message!!!!!i dont write so well!!!!!! Very Happy i am realy happy that you answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green Wink i want to ask you if you ever going to come here(in slovenia) ...i realy whant to see you singing Very Happy i have a twin sister and we bought like you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and when i think that i will never see you i am very sad!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad i love you and green day will always be my best rock band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a lot of posters of you!!!!!!and when i look at your pictures i just say i want to fuck you up! Wink Laughing GD 4ever
Tyler Durden
Jackass
Tyler Durden

Blog
January 14th, 2007 at 01:09pm
GD is the best:
hy again!!!!!

sorry for that message!!!!!i dont write so well!!!!!! Very Happy i am realy happy that you answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green Wink i want to ask you if you ever going to come here(in slovenia) ...i realy whant to see you singing Very Happy i have a twin sister and we bought like you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and when i think that i will never see you i am very sad!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad i love you and green day will always be my best rock band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a lot of posters of you!!!!!!and when i look at your pictures i just say i want to fuck you up! Wink Laughing GD 4ever
GD is the best,

Please stop, frankly it's creepy and i get that alot.i AM flattered, but please ask a question.
Register