Ask Armstrong!

AuthorMessage
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
November 14th, 2006 at 05:40pm
Dear Un-Smokable,
Just tell her no. If she's a real friend, she'll understand.
And if all else fails, send it to me, I'll make use of it.
-BJ
Scared voiceless
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
November 14th, 2006 at 06:55pm
Dear Scared Voiceless,
If you get nervous onstage just imagine everyone in their underwear. Or you could imagine that nobody is there but you and the choir.
Love,
Billie JOe
-----
Dear Billie Joe,
I'm really scared that my dad's an alcoholic. That's all he does. He just sits around and drinks booze. I keep charging him per beer and dumping out most of the bottles, but he keeps buying more. Can you help me?
Sincerely,
Scared
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
November 14th, 2006 at 08:52pm
Dear Scared,
That really sucks about your Dad. But honestly, there is nothing you can do besides be compassionate towards him and hope he realizes his disease
All The Best,
Billie Joe

------------------------

Dear Billie Joe,
Have you ever seen the Rogers and Hammerstien play 'South Pacific'? and if so, don't you think the nurses are some HOT pieces of ASS?!
~~
Love,
Boogyman.
Milk
King For A Couple Of Days
Milk

Mibba Blog
November 14th, 2006 at 08:54pm
Dear Scared,
You should confront your dad when he's sober. Tell him it's really bothering you, and if he keeps on doing it, tell a social worker or something. Living with an alcoholic, it's not fun. Try to arrange an intervention or something or put him in rehab. If he can afford all the booze, he can afford rehab.
Love, Billie Joe
-------------------
Dear Billie Joe,
My dad's getting married again, and I really don't know how to react to this. If he get's remarried, we have to move, and start all over again. I don't know if I can handle this. Do you have any advice?
Love, Torn Between Families
Narcey
Geek
Narcey
November 15th, 2006 at 08:24am
Dear Torn Between Families,
I know exactly how you feel. I think the best thing you can do is to talk with your dad seriously about it. Tell him how you feel about his new wife and about moving. But you also have to understand that he cares a lot about his new wife. This is all what I can say. You need to listen to each other. If you can't comunicate, try listening some Green Day music together. Very Happy
I hope I helped.
Love, BJ
Narcey
Geek
Narcey
November 15th, 2006 at 08:32am
I'm sooooo sorry... I forgot to write my letter...
So here it is:

Dear Billie Joe,
My problem is that I'm in a big fight with my German teacher. It started a mont ago, and ever since then she's picking on me. She always gives me marks that I don't think I deserved, and she's always blaming me when something bad happens.
My parents don't believe me, and they think I'm just trying to blame the teacher for my bad marks. Please help me if you can.
Love, I-Don't-Like-German

PS, sorry once again for forgetting to write my letter... I'm soooorrrry... Embarassed
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 15th, 2006 at 12:07pm
Dear German-Disliker,

I know I'm hardly the person to be giving advice about school, but as far as I can tell, this isn't right. If this happened to one of my kids, I would go straight away to the guidance counselor or the principal. Ask your parents to sit down and explain the situation to them. Tell them that your teacher is bullying you; it's a form of abuse. If it doesn't work, you'll have to go to your school counsellor or administration. Got it? Get it? Good.

I don't like German either,
Billie Joe.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 15th, 2006 at 12:09pm
Ah fuck, I forgot my question too.

Dear Billie Joe,

My problem is somewhat embarrasing...I...masturbate. While reading femmeslash. Is there something wrong with me?

From,
Orgasmic

Just a note to you people, NO I don't really do that. I make up all my problems. Mr. Green
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
November 15th, 2006 at 02:19pm
Dear Orgasmic,
Of course there is nothing wrong with you, you silly girl!!!
Although maybe you should question your sexual preferences Think
Call me when you're thinking about doing it again,
Billie Joe

-------------------
Since no one replied last time! omgno

Dear Billie Joe,
Have you ever seen the Rogers and Hammersteing musical 'South Pacific'? and if so, didn't you think the nurses were some HOT pieces of ASS?!
With love and shtuff
Boogyman.
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
November 16th, 2006 at 09:59pm
Dear Boogyman,
I think everyone is a HOT piece of ASS! Even me Cool
Love, Billie Joe.
------------

Dear Billie Joe,
My sister is a brat. What do I do to stop her from being such an asshole?
Love, Better Sibling
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
November 17th, 2006 at 05:40pm
Dear Better Sibling,
teach ur bratty sister a lesson. get her into trouble or sumthin...
let her know that there's no fucking around with you...
Love, Billie Joe.
-----------------------
Dear Billie Joe,
i punched my best friend's girlfriend. i cudnt help it that she's such a bitch, so just did it. i also did it cuz ever since they got together, it has always been about them and no one else but them. however, my friend now wont talk to me. shud i apologise or just let them be?
Love, Fizz
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
November 17th, 2006 at 11:54pm
Dear Fizz

You should probably let them be. She'll get over it.
Love, Billie Joe.
-----------------

Dear Billie Joe,
I'm thinking of quitting GSB.
I have very good reasons too, but I'm still not sure. Any suggestions?
Love, Dead.
Mary'sX ChemicalX Romance
Mary'sX ChemicalX Romance
November 17th, 2006 at 11:55pm
dear Fizz
well since im happily married i cant help u 2 much but i can say that u should give them some time then apologize.
good luck!
bj
-----
dear bj,
4 years now i wanted to c u guys in concert! do u think u can get me tickets?!?!
luv
crazy greenday luv
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
November 18th, 2006 at 05:03pm
Dear Crazy Greenday luv,
Four years, huh? You could at least learn to spell it right.
-BJ
Lips of an Angel
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
November 18th, 2006 at 07:46pm
My Temper Snaps:
Dear Crazy Greenday luv,
Four years, huh? You could at least learn to spell it right.
-BJ

lmfao lmfao lmfao Mesic
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
November 18th, 2006 at 08:28pm
Retard
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 19th, 2006 at 02:56am
Can we not spam?

Dear Billie Joe,

For the first time, I'm going to ask you a real question. There's a guy in my class that I'm kind of falling for (you're still my first love) and I think he likes me, but sometimes he's a total jerk and so am I. Yesterday, he almost-flirted with me. He told me my hair was nice and kept fooling around and stuff. He's a moron, but strangley attractive. How do I know for sure if he likes me? I can't ask him because someone will find out and the entire tenth grade in my school is like, 12 people. I'd be totally humiliated if it turns out I was wrong. I just realized that this is a really complicated and confusing question, so...um what do I do about this?

Yours forever,
Falls for Freaks.
gasp.
Geek
gasp.

Mibba
November 21st, 2006 at 03:10am
dear falls for freak
id take a chance. you have to do crazy things for the one you love. i did and it turned out great.
brdget midget ginja ninja
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
brdget midget ginja ninja
November 21st, 2006 at 03:25am
dear falls for freaks.

just ask him out. who gives a fuck what the other kids think if your wrong. if you had the guts to just do it then ur better then them already. and if they care so much about who or watever u asked out, they have a litle bit too much interest in ur personal life.

in simpler words, fuck the others just do it coz he cud be a reali nice guy and u cud regret it for the rest of ur life if u dnt at least SEE WHTA HE FEELS.

yuors sincerely
sexy billie.
-------------------
this is now my favourite thread thanks guys!!
--------------------------------------------
Dear Billie,
what do you do if teenies come. i am scared of teenies coz they are little. like pirahnas they are. im not one of them hardcore goth or watever who hate society but teenies are like fake coz they change whta they like, whta they stand for every two seconds. if u spend ur childhood doing dat den what will u have to show for it wen ur older? so what do u do?

teenie McPhobia
Escape Velocity
Escape Velocity
November 21st, 2006 at 04:05am
Dear teenie McPhobia,
Listen to your phobia, and run for your life!

Register