Movie: BORAT!

AuthorMessage
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
November 25th, 2006 at 05:04pm
Ilse:
Oh man, I was offended int he first minute of the movie. I LOVED IT!

Although, that naked fight scene was a bit over the top.

Oh come on, the whole film was the over the top! That's the brillance of it!
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
November 25th, 2006 at 09:23pm
Incubus:
Ilse:
Oh man, I was offended int he first minute of the movie. I LOVED IT!

Although, that naked fight scene was a bit over the top.

Oh come on, the whole film was the over the top! That's the brillance of it!
I know I'm going to hell for laughing at it, but "The Running of the Jew" made me crack up.

"Oh, she's slowing down...she laid a Jew egg!"
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 25th, 2006 at 10:14pm
My friend thought that was really offensive. I'm jewish and I thought it was hilarious too. It is insanely offending to the jews but its the whole point of the movie and its hilarious.
Ilse
Ilse
November 25th, 2006 at 11:01pm
The Fool On The Hill:
My friend thought that was really offensive. I'm jewish and I thought it was hilarious too. It is insanely offending to the jews but its the whole point of the movie and its hilarious.
The movie was offensive to jews, christians, women, young children, people from the country of Kazakhstan, and bears.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 26th, 2006 at 04:09am
Ilse:
The Fool On The Hill:
The movie was offensive to jews, christians, women, young children, people from the country of Kazakhstan, and bears.

!and homosexuals. Cheese

and you know, at some times like with this rodeo dude it was just showing what some people really think and it was kinda really shocking. It's kindof the point of that movie I guess.

Euh, and if you're offended just saying Cohen [Borat] comes from a jewish family.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 26th, 2006 at 10:21am
Yeah I know.. I didn't care haha he was making fun of America and trying to make a point.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 27th, 2006 at 06:40am
I know this is a little off topic but the Borat at the 2006 EMAs was not funny. Well, a little. But the whole Jew-joke thing was just...it wasn't right. It didn't seem right to me. But making fun of Madonna like that was AWESOME. (btw, I do like Madonna)
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 27th, 2006 at 02:09pm
He's well known for staying in Character even when he's not in the movie or whatever.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 27th, 2006 at 05:51pm
My mom flat-out said there is noooo way I'm going to see it. Molly Guess I'll just have to sneak in.
miss world
Jackass
miss world
November 27th, 2006 at 06:55pm
^^that's boobs Sad
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 29th, 2006 at 08:44am
Janie Jones:
My mom flat-out said there is noooo way I'm going to see it. Molly Guess I'll just have to sneak in.

why not pft. Cheese
chump
chump
November 29th, 2006 at 08:50am
we wanted to watch it in english... but it was sold out that day, so we had to see it in german. Rolling Eyes
sucked.

i didnt laugh a single time.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 29th, 2006 at 02:04pm
Janie Jones:

Your mother is Satan
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
November 30th, 2006 at 05:23am
The Fool On The Hill:

You know Sacha Baron Cohen (AKA Borat) is actually Jewish. The film wasn't trying to take the piss out of Jews so much as taking the piss out of how other cultures react to the Jewish. I knida thought Americans would be the most offened by the film, since most of the gags on other cultures were exaggerated nonsense but the reactions of the Americans were real, like those people who held a dinner party and treatened to call the police on Borat, not because he invited a prostite but because the prostite was black!
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 30th, 2006 at 11:11am
And he's kosher and he worked in a kibbutz for a while. So he's pretty hardcore jewish
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 30th, 2006 at 12:30pm
Incubus:
The Fool On The Hill:

You know Sacha Baron Cohen (AKA Borat) is actually Jewish. The film wasn't trying to take the piss out of Jews so much as taking the piss out of how other cultures react to the Jewish. I knida thought Americans would be the most offened by the film, since most of the gags on other cultures were exaggerated nonsense but the reactions of the Americans were real, like those people who held a dinner party and treatened to call the police on Borat, not because he invited a prostite but because the prostite was black!

Euh, I was shocked by the rodeo dudes o__o;
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 30th, 2006 at 12:30pm
chump:
we wanted to watch it in english... but it was sold out that day, so we had to see it in german. Rolling Eyes
sucked.

i didnt laugh a single time.

ew sucky. Cheese
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
November 30th, 2006 at 01:46pm
i want to see that movie just to see how it is but i can't stand borat.sorry.his jokes and his atitude...ew
¬_¬
miss world
Jackass
miss world
December 1st, 2006 at 12:08am
whatever floats your boat........

or doesn't... I guess Confused
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
December 1st, 2006 at 09:02am
Micro Sheep.:
i want to see that movie just to see how it is but i can't stand borat.sorry.his jokes and his atitude...ew
¬_¬

it's awesome. but if you don't like borat pft.
Register