Balancing Acts 2

AuthorMessage
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
June 18th, 2010 at 04:37pm
Oh and FP is lovely - kind of like she is normally, just y'know, in a more fleshed out format, haha. Surreal though, for sure. It was fun times.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 19th, 2010 at 07:58am
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:

OMG! girls, that is the most fucking brilliant picture ive seen all yrer. you are both adorable and i cant believe you actually met after all this time thats hilarious. igig picstures look good too you were close! i hope you didnt cry elle or that would be very embarrassing - FPs too cool for all that. im actually way jealous i wasnt there Sad then it wouldve been an even better picture, im way more fnu than she is Wink go on then elle, whats FP like in real life? and FP whats elle like in real life? lol the bit about the cabbie thinking you were on a blind date made me laugh.

ive just got back from a shit house party and im a bit drunk and emotional. i love you guys and i want to go to a green day concert. and ive got to get up in 4 hrs to watch the football os id better gfo to bed. much looooove xxx

Close? Jonny have you heard of the zoom funtion? My camera's got it BIG TIME, hahaha. And some of those are pictures of the screens too. Though we did shoot about a mile forward between encores cos some suckaz thought it was all over after Minority. PSSSHT. AS IF!

ZR didn't cry, Billie didn't show up in his leather jacket so she managed to contain herself. Wink And yes, you should have been here. You should have got your ass over here and come and been hardcore with us. It's not everyday you sit outside B&Q taking pictures of yourself with internet people while waiting for rockstars you know.

Jonny, surely you know what Elle's like in real life? I'll jog your memory a bit in case you've forgotten. She's smallish, gingerish, but quite lovely. She kept calling me FP too which made me laugh, hahaha.

Aaaah I hope you slept through it Jonny. I did. It was craaaaaaaaaaaap.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
June 19th, 2010 at 04:06pm
Lool, i did manage to contain myself very well, I thought. The absence of the leather jacket and the lack of really close proximity helped with that though. Loving that I can be summed up with 'smallish, gingerish but quite lovely' by the way, i might put that on my CV. I especially love the word but in there, like you wouldnt expect a small ginger person could pull off being lovely - LOL.

And haha, calling you your actual real life name just would've felt all wrong, you are FP to me Smile
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 20th, 2010 at 07:54am
Well in my experience ZR, small ginger people tend to be criminals. So there. Don't be getting choosy over compliments now!

Hahaha it just sounded so funny. But it didn't seem weird. It seemed weird when MFCers were calling me Jazzy at first but FP didn't take any getting used to. Odd. Very odd.

Oh and here's a fun fact for all of you - ZR has been in the FPmobile, listening to Stephen Fry read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

In conclusion: We are SO. Fucking. Cool.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
June 20th, 2010 at 03:56pm
I have been in the FP-mobile, it was great. There's nothing like driving round an empty shopping centre in the middle of the night, listening to Stephen Fry read Harry Potter and trying to spot the one car that is left somewhere in the car park - i.e. the ZR-mobile.

Oh and I feel we should also mention that in the THREE HOUR setlist, there was Coming Clean, followed by GSB. Coincidence? He knew we were coming.

I totally back up your conclusion btw.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 21st, 2010 at 09:09am
OMG YEEEEAH 3 hour set. FUCK!

I can't believe the little shit teased us with the first line of 2000 lightyears and then went into Nice Guys. I mean WHAT. THE. FUCK. I got my CAMERA out to video it! Psssssht. That boy is in TROUBLE when I next see him.

We had a fucking awesome set apart from that though - She, When I Come Around, Burnout, GSB, Coming Clean, Longview. It was fucking great.

And the little look when whoever it was requested Coming Clean, it was like OMG, ZR AND FP WILL TOTALLY ENJOY THAT!
Lucy3011
Lucy3011
June 21st, 2010 at 11:29am
Saw them at Wembley a couple of nights ago. Good times.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 21st, 2010 at 01:22pm
Lucy3011:

How big does 90000 people feel, exactly? I'm way curious. I can't imagine it.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
June 21st, 2010 at 02:45pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
We had a fucking awesome set apart from that though - She, When I Come Around, Burnout, GSB, Coming Clean, Longview. It was fucking great.

Shit son, I'd forgotten about When I Come Around. It was literally the best set ever, I love that he was just like 'gimme requests!' What a legeeeend. Also, OMFG, I only remembered that he played Champagne Supernova last night. I keep interrupting random events (like hugely important football matches for example) and going 'Omg, btw, Billie Joe played THIS' and Sam's just like,'Great'. HA.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
June 21st, 2010 at 02:45pm
Lucy3011:

Careful you don't get overexcited Lucy... they're just a fucking band you know.
Lucy3011
Lucy3011
June 21st, 2010 at 04:59pm
xZildjianRockerx:
Lucy3011:

Careful you don't get overexcited Lucy... they're just a fucking band you know.

Okay... ?
Lucy3011
Lucy3011
June 21st, 2010 at 05:04pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Lucy3011:

Looks impressive, feels impressive, sounds absolutely amazing. A packed out stadium singing 'Hey Jude' and 'Good Riddance' could just be the best sound in the world.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 21st, 2010 at 05:06pm
Lucy3011:
Flaming Phalanges!:
Lucy3011:

Looks impressive, feels impressive, sounds absolutely amazing. A packed out stadium singing 'Hey Jude' and 'Good Riddance' could just be the best sound in the world.

Could you actually see them though? Cos we were in the middle section, with about 25,000 people behind us and BJ's midgetness was proving troublesome at some points. Did you just watch the screens instead? Or did you queue all day to get a good place?
Lucy3011
Lucy3011
June 22nd, 2010 at 05:23am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Lucy3011:
Flaming Phalanges!:
Lucy3011:

Could you actually see them though? Cos we were in the middle section, with about 25,000 people behind us and BJ's midgetness was proving troublesome at some points. Did you just watch the screens instead? Or did you queue all day to get a good place?

Haha! I try not to make a habit of watching the screens but it is difficult sometimes. I must admit I could often see Billie on the screen but when I looked to the stage I had to really concentrate to find him. We weren't even that far back.

Nah, gone are the days of queuing all day for me. Unless you want to be right under their noses it's really not necessary. You can turn up right after the second support act and still get a fairly good spot. We arrived as the gates opened and chose a few rows up on the Level 1 unreserved seating. Better view from there than the floor.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
June 22nd, 2010 at 03:00pm
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 22nd, 2010 at 03:44pm
Lucy3011:
Flaming Phalanges!:
Lucy3011:
Flaming Phalanges!:
Lucy3011:

Haha! I try not to make a habit of watching the screens but it is difficult sometimes. I must admit I could often see Billie on the screen but when I looked to the stage I had to really concentrate to find him. We weren't even that far back.

Nah, gone are the days of queuing all day for me. Unless you want to be right under their noses it's really not necessary. You can turn up right after the second support act and still get a fairly good spot. We arrived as the gates opened and chose a few rows up on the Level 1 unreserved seating. Better view from there than the floor.

Ohhhhh did you get to see Frank Turner then? We didn't get there early enough which is a shame because he's fucking brilliant. We just strolled in as they started playing 21CB and weaved our way right forward until we were in the comfortable zone of not being mega squashed and just kept moving forward throughout the show until we were really close.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 22nd, 2010 at 03:44pm
xZildjianRockerx:

LOL Bless him.
Lucy3011
Lucy3011
June 23rd, 2010 at 07:15am
Yeah Frank Turner was cool. I hadn't heard any of his stuff before but had heard of him because a friend of mine saw him multiple times in small clubs and venues only a few months ago. Some of his songs are not meant for stadiums, but it was all good stuff. The unfortunate thing for support acts is that while they might be playing somewhere as big as Wembley Stadium, the number of people they are actually playing to is probably no more than a fifth of its capacity, often much less. Sometimes I feel kind of sorry for them, but the people down the front made Mr Turner feel very welcome.

I've been to some gigs where the crowd actually turn their back on a support act. That's just cruel.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
June 23rd, 2010 at 01:22pm
OMFG best game of football EVER. I am soaked with beer and SO EXCITED!

And YES Frank Turner. Awesome.
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
Jackass
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
June 23rd, 2010 at 10:07pm
Caden Rayne was 8 pounds and 4 ounces, 21 inches long. He was born on May 16th, 2010. After they induced my labor because I was showing signs on preeclampcia. I was stuck in that damn uncomfortable hospital bed for 2 days after he was born, almost 3. Strictly for observation. By the way, pitocin is a bitch...especially after the evil, sadest doctor shuts off your epidural because it is "working too well".

Sorry it took me so long to get online, it hurt to walk for awhile (labor and birth were the worst 16 hours of my life so far, truly horrific). Worth it though. :] He's beautiful and hilarious and he does the cutest things, even cute when he cries.

Pictures of Caden's first month:

The last few pictures were taken by the hospital's photographer and I still have to order them. Sorry about the "For Web Viewing Only" written across them.
Register