Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

I used to get those really high. But I took them when I was depressed. xD
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
December 5th, 2006 at 04:30pm
I do think I have a few disorders but I don't really think it would be possible for me to be diagnosed with one or make a doctor test me, because if I told someone I know, they would tell me to stop pretending and ask me if I'm feeling all right. Rolling Eyes I hate this.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
December 5th, 2006 at 04:40pm
i scored very high on most of those, but i would never trust an internet test thing.
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
December 5th, 2006 at 07:18pm
Prom With Colleen:
i scored very high on most of those, but i would never trust an internet test thing.

I don't blame you.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 6th, 2006 at 04:38am
Coff:
NeoSteph:
Oh for god sakes. It takes months and months for a trained therapists to formerly diagnose a patient and even then they can be mistaken.

Any test on a website will be be faulty is done on a majority question survey and can mislead you. I would advise against doing one uless you see it for what it is.

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. I mean, with here, it's very black and white, and you'd need a person to be able to tell properly.

i personally think those tests are dangerous, because it could make a perfectly healthy person feel like crap and cause problems for them, some people have a persuavise(sp) personality and could be swayed to believing there was somthing wrong with them.
Uncle Fester
Idiot
Uncle Fester
December 6th, 2006 at 05:08am
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
December 6th, 2006 at 09:51am
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

I don't know what Schizotypal is.. Cheese

Well, I don't really trust in internet tests but they may have some point..
Anyway, I think most teenagers would have a few disorders, but that's just how it is..
Peter Petrelli
Peter Petrelli
December 6th, 2006 at 10:26am
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

In all fairness, people have suggested to me that I have many qualities of particular disorders... especially being borderline and paranoid. These tests aren't black and white, but you can't say that they're entirely false.

I'm extremely close to someone who almost certainly has some form of a personality disorder. (I'm not an expert, but I know when something is wrong) He can fluctuate from being very intimate with people, to quickly saying how much he hates everyone and is moving to Canada, to being completely and utterly depressed. That has happened in just one week. Often. It can be hard to deal with sometimes.

I think that like Make you Smile. said, teenagers have more problems than most, and I think that most would grow out of them, to an extent.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 10:01am
Paranoid: High

Schizoid: Moderate

Schizotypal: High

Antisocial: Moderate

Borderline: Low

Histrionic: High

Narcissistic: High

Avoidant: Moderate

Dependent: Moderate

Yokay, then...O_o. I never knew I was a schizo...nor did I know that I was paranoid...I'm not really avoidant either. However, I think there's some truth in the Histrionic disorder and the Narcissitic disorder. It's kind of creepy actually. I'm always brushing my hair and making sure it's "just so." and looking in the mirror and smiling at myself. And I do always look for attention. Bwahaha! I dunno. Because I always make up stuff. I'm always looking for a story to tell, something to say.

I guess the whole hair thing is the only sign of obsessive compulsive that I have.

The dependancy is a pretty good guess too. Not like total clinginess, but yeah. I'm always afraid that my friends are going to leave me. Especially my best friend. I'm always scared to death that she'll just move on and go find a new best friend or something. I always thought I was just insecure.

Also, for the first time ever, I have to agree with Lucifer's Angel. Online tests can take totally like A-OK people and drive them crazy like "OMG, I'm sick...crap crap crap, I need meds!" or something.
Peter Petrelli
Peter Petrelli
December 7th, 2006 at 10:48am
I think if someone who was completely 'normal' took one of these tests, they wouldn't be bothered by the results. You've got to be pretty paranoid if you believe every single word... thus, the tests main conclusion. Laughing
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 11:10am
lyrical_gaah52:
Online tests can take totally like A-OK people and drive them crazy like "OMG, I'm sick...crap crap crap, I need meds!" or something.

I don't think that person was in a healthy state of mind to begin with, tbh.
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 02:51pm
I have tourettes Retard
That's a personality disorder..isnt it
Peter Petrelli
Peter Petrelli
December 7th, 2006 at 02:54pm
[offtopic]I thought Tourettes was something directly linked to the brain? Like a disorder of the nervous system?[/offtopic]
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 02:55pm
Ginger Nuts:
[offtopic]I thought Tourettes was something directly linked to the brain? Like a disorder of the nervous system?[/offtopic]
It's kinda linked to the brain I think but I reckon it is a personality disorder
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 02:56pm
Supa Skank™CID:
I have tourettes Retard

You'd better not be joking to_o

Ginger Nuts:

Its neuro, yeah..
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 02:56pm
Bloodraine:
Supa Skank™CID:
I have tourettes Retard

Ginger Nuts:

Its neuro, yeah..
Would I really joke about something like that? ¬_¬
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 02:59pm
Supa Skank™CID:
Bloodraine:
Supa Skank™CID:
I have tourettes Retard

Would I really joke about something like that? ¬_¬

Well, the way you said it in such a seemingly flippant manner, plus the fact you seem to be confused about what Tourettes actually is, plus the fact that you wouldn't be the first person making fun of Tourettes just seemed to hint at something, y'know? Dno
If you're being genuine, apologies for doubting you.
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 03:02pm
Bloodraine:

Well, the way you said it in such a seemingly flippant manner, plus the fact you seem to be confused about what Tourettes actually is, plus the fact that you wouldn't be the first person making fun of Tourettes just seemed to hint at something, y'know? Dno
If you're being genuine, apologies for doubting you.
Tbh I'm not very good aat learning about things like Tourettes and thats why I dont know that much about it.

But it's alright Hug
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 07:18pm
You might think I'm twisted for saying this, but I think people with Tourette's are cool. There was this guy on Oprah...and whenever she wasn't talking he kept like clucking and snapping and stuff. And I just kept thinking how awesome that was. ...O_o...
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 07:20pm
Bloodraine:
lyrical_gaah52:
Online tests can take totally like A-OK people and drive them crazy like "OMG, I'm sick...crap crap crap, I need meds!" or something.

I don't think that person was in a healthy state of mind to begin with, tbh.

...I just got pwned. Laughing But yeah, that's a good point.
Register