Impersonator

Mibba
January 2nd, 2007 at 10:27pm
Thanks a billion!
va?
Geek
va?
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:08am
I dont get the e-mail thing from mibba..... what should i do??
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 12:20pm
On the Mibba forums, sometimes there's a little green triangle up in the corner where the person's username and ava are.

What exactly does it mean?
Dujo
Admin
Dujo
January 3rd, 2007 at 01:07pm
lyrical_gaah52:
On the Mibba forums, sometimes there's a little green triangle up in the corner where the person's username and ava are.

What exactly does it mean?

It means they're online.
~Sexxi~Tre~
Geek
~Sexxi~Tre~

Mibba
January 3rd, 2007 at 01:18pm
Is there any way that when people comment on the Mibba stories the most recent comment could appear at the top of the page rather than at the end? Just like the GSB chapters?
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 01:43pm
pannan_92:
I dont get the e-mail thing from mibba..... what should i do??

Check your SPAM or BULK mail folders... I use Excite and the Mibba mail went into the Bulk Folder. SO I had to add Mibba.com to my approved web sites in Excite.

if you STILL aren't getting an email, Let Dujo know.
MarryJaneWaston
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MarryJaneWaston
January 4th, 2007 at 09:22am
Dujo:
We're getting rid of the story section on GSB. We'll keep all stories on the site for people to read them, but you won't be able to update them. Why are we doing this? It's not easy to moderate stories you submit, sometimes you have to wait almost a week for your story to be published on the site after you post it. Story section on GSB is not that good....

.......so I decided to make a new site for stories / poems / journals. Story section on that site is going to be much better than the one we have on GSB. You can register here:

http://www.mibba.com/users/users/register/

Right now only user area is working, you can post stories but people can't read, rate and comment them. You can expect the whole story section to be up and running today or tomorrow.

How is this new story section different?

1. There are no editors. Stories are published on the site as soon as you post them.
2. You can edit / delete stories, chapters whenever you want. You don't have to contact editors.
3. You have to use BBcode ([b][i]), not HTML. There's a "Preview" button so you can preview your story before you publish it.
4. You can add search tags for your story. If you add Green Day related tags (Green Day, Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, Tre Cool....) your story will be featured on GSB too.
5. You don't have to worry about "sex scenes", "slash". Everything's allowed, just make sure you select appropriate rating (NC, R...).
6. We'll comment stories on the message board (each story will automatically get its own thread). Comments will be advanced and easy to moderate)
7. My favorite: You can transfer your GSB stories to Mibba with one click. Log in, click on "Transfer your GSB stories" under "Stories" and you'll know what to do.

That's it for now. I know some of you won't like the fact that we're getting rid of the story section on GSB but this is easier for everyone.

Well, I don't care how long u need to publish the story, but stories on the GSB were better, I think there's noone going to read our stories that often.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2007 at 01:57pm
MaryJaneWatson,

Everyone will be reading your stories... FOlks from INO AND GSB will now be reading... that's TWICE the number. As long as you give the correct tags to your story folks can search and find them with ease. Also you can continue your thread here and post updates on it along with the thread over at Mibba.
Whips-And-Chains-Exite-Me
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Whips-And-Chains-Exite-Me
January 4th, 2007 at 09:40pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2007 at 11:13pm
Whips-And-Chains-Exite-Me:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As a quote from Star Trek Voyager comes to mind...

Resistance is fu..tile
Imaginary Grace
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Imaginary Grace

Mibba
January 5th, 2007 at 02:18pm
i guess ill get used to this...
derpina
derpina

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2007 at 07:20pm
I hope this will work for me!
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
January 6th, 2007 at 12:53am
I like it. It's so much easier and cleaner over there. I hated my stories being at the mercy of an editor who was not me and incorrectly altered them and it frustrated me. This way, I have control over my work, which is what all artists want.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 01:11am
Pickle:
I like it. It's so much easier and cleaner over there. I hated my stories being at the mercy of an editor who was not me and incorrectly altered them and it frustrated me. This way, I have control over my work, which is what all artists want.

the flip side to that though is the writers who CAN'T actually write a lick of decent grammer to saw their lives... now can post at will and I CRINGE everytime...
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
January 6th, 2007 at 01:11pm
sampalletband:
Pickle:

the flip side to that though is the writers who CAN'T actually write a lick of decent grammer to saw their lives... now can post at will and I CRINGE everytime...
Tell me about it. Shifty
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 01:32pm
Reality Is Due:
sampalletband:
Pickle:

Tell me about it. Shifty

lmfao @ Tiff.
But yeah, I agree. It's hard reading stories that looked like they were written by a three year old.
OrangeMochaFrappuccino
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
OrangeMochaFrappuccino
January 7th, 2007 at 03:30pm
I haven't read this whole thread, so I'm not sure if this was answered already or not...

Is this whole site Green Day related?
Well, not Green Day related exactly, but like here where a majority of them are?
Just curious about if I would need to filter through them to find Green Day ones or if a majority of them already are.
Mrs Cool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mrs Cool
January 7th, 2007 at 04:15pm
so if there are no more editors .... finnaly my story will be published !! too long have i had to wait ! and finally ! thanx !
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
January 7th, 2007 at 06:15pm
OrangeMochaFrappuccino:
I haven't read this whole thread, so I'm not sure if this was answered already or not...

Is this whole site Green Day related?
Well, not Green Day related exactly, but like here where a majority of them are?
Just curious about if I would need to filter through them to find Green Day ones or if a majority of them already are.

Its a combo site for INO and GSB

So what you need to do is place proper search tags on your stories so that a person can search GD and get your stuff and all other GDstuff and not anything else like MCR or whatever Wink
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
January 7th, 2007 at 06:46pm
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy:
Reality Is Due:
sampalletband:
Pickle:

Tell me about it. Shifty

lmfao @ Tiff.
But yeah, I agree. It's hard reading stories that looked like they were written by a three year old.

That's very, very, very true. It is also the reason why I just ignore that shit and dig around for the good stuff, which is basically in a delicate network of a few people with the occassional wildcard. The three year olds'll get bored after awhile and go away anyway.
Register