Teens in today.

AuthorMessage
ha_ha_you're_screwed
Geek
ha_ha_you're_screwed

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2007 at 03:31pm
One of my closest friends goes out partying, drinking, doing drugs, and sleeping around. It kinda freaks me out ... I don't think i could be straight edge though, I like my coca cola.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2007 at 03:47pm
*ha*ha*your*screwed*:
One of my closest friends goes out partying, drinking, doing drugs, and sleeping around. It kinda freaks me out ... I don't think i could be straight edge though, I like my coca cola.
Erm....Sraight Edge people don't drink alcohol, not coke.
ha_ha_you're_screwed
Geek
ha_ha_you're_screwed

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2007 at 04:28pm
Bittersweet vivisect ants:
*ha*ha*your*screwed*:

I was told that straight edges don't drink anything with caffiene since it's considered a drug.
Minority_Under_Dog
Falling In Love With The Board
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
January 19th, 2007 at 04:54pm
Well Im in 9th grade and last year people were all like im never gonna drink look what it did to my uncle blah blah blah.

the first day of school half the kids come in with a hangover. on halloween (which was on a tuesday) a buncha kids decided to drink vodlka and do drugs and 10 of them went home sick the next day.

I personally dont drink or do drugs cause i just think its stupid to do it all the time. i remember a time when having a party was just kids in a house playing games or stuff.

now theres this one girl who really scares me. shes a total bitch and she always was. her dad had a drinking problem and her older sisters were very against drinking because of it. i dont even like this girl but i see that shes slowly walking down the alcholism path. She gets drunk every weekend and some week days. she cant have a party eithout boose and she has no idea when to stop. then at home shell drink alone alot to "make the pain go away". i just think that the only reason kids start to drink is because people cooler then them are doing it (actors, singers, brothers, friends, whoever) or are going through a tought period in their life. its not worth it to fuck up your whole life with and addiction just because your having trouble in high school.
Remarkable Rocket
Falling In Love With The Board
Remarkable Rocket
January 19th, 2007 at 05:52pm
The parties I go to that involve drinking or any other kind of drugs (ussually acid, shrooms, pot..) are ussually very chill.

We just listen to music, hang out, watch movies, tell jokes......

I've never had sex at a party.

I don't drink every weekend.. just occasionally... It's a good time for me.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
January 19th, 2007 at 07:24pm
*ha*ha*your*screwed*:
*ha*ha*your*screwed*:

I was told that straight edges don't drink anything with caffiene since it's considered a drug.

i think you may be getting confused with the mormons (latter days saints) who dont drink anything affine in has its considered a drug.
rock_music_GD
Geek
rock_music_GD
January 19th, 2007 at 08:32pm
I think that human beings should live life. I have very misanthropic views, and I know that there IS nothing other than living. I don't get pissed every weekend, but that's because the people I know stop me drinking before that. I've never been pregnant because I don't have enough sex etc, but I don't have a problem with those lifestyles. I teenagers these days have grasped the concept of living, like no other generation has.
kidhippy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kidhippy
January 19th, 2007 at 09:18pm
SAINTâ„¢:
I suppose everyone handles things different.

And sure we just need common sense.
Well take a fucking look around, how many people do you see with, do you go to school with, that have that?

Its a rarity.
i just turned 14 and ive been offered some shit of coarse, but i dont wanna mess up my life, i want to be able to run around and play sports (not a jock) i dont want my lungs to be little black shrivled rasins or my liver to pay consequences of having "fun" for one night and then waking up to a hangover ive never done anything, and i dont intend on doing anything unitl i understand life i guess.

yeah i have friends that do that shit all the time, come to school high, and ditch school to get high but it really affects their bodies and their school work. they say to me "oh grades dont count until next year" but thats the lifestyle that they are getting into and i dont think they'll get out "next year" to get their grades up.

well i dont know. maybe they will.... its doubtful though
kidhippy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kidhippy
January 19th, 2007 at 09:25pm
Lucifers Angel:
*ha*ha*your*screwed*:
*ha*ha*your*screwed*:

i think you may be getting confused with the mormons (latter days saints) who dont drink anything affine in has its considered a drug.

im mormon and i drink caffinee, i drink energy drinks, mountain dew really high caffinated shit like that. i think only really really mormon people dont drink caffinee. theyre the ones who scare me but some times at ward gatherings people bring pepsi or coke or shit like that. (though dont believe me im not what you'd call the ideal mormon)
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
January 19th, 2007 at 09:30pm
I hate teenagers who only smoke weed, drink every night etc just too fit in or because they think it's "cool" and that they're an adult. Because they are defientely not cool, by the time they're legal for all this stuff, it's nothing new too them and there's going to be nothing exciting about any of it.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2007 at 09:56pm
so basically i unlocked the straight edge topic and now someone has gone and deleted it without saying anything, so i guess this will be the straight edge topic plus other things.

0_o
Nellie Lovett.
Geek
Nellie Lovett.

Blog
January 20th, 2007 at 02:38am
i like the odd drink or so. but it's only my dads best wine lol.
i leave the Irish Cream for New Years Eve.

i dont think i could be straight edge. im not as strong as the person i thought i was. i give in to peer pressure.

but if you say i'll only be acceptted if i inject this in my arm, swallow this pill or stick some guys dick in my mouth. I know i am better than you because i can walk away and not look back.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
January 22nd, 2007 at 05:39pm
i started going out drinking when i was 14, it was fun then, im 17 now and already the fun kinda worn off at about 4 out of 5 parties, everyone just sits around rather than having a "sick rave" like the good old days. I say go and have fun while your young, get wasted, throw up a couple of times, then learn your limits. Dont be a stale little gofer, your missing out on a lot of fun by being all 'straight edge' or whatever it is.

P.S Stick to beer, you cant physically drink more than about 6 or 8 cans in a night, so you wont end up dead. You just get carried away with spirits.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
January 22nd, 2007 at 05:43pm
Opheliac_666:
I hate teenagers who only smoke weed, drink every night etc just too fit in or because they think it's "cool" and that they're an adult. Because they are defientely not cool, by the time they're legal for all this stuff, it's nothing new too them and there's going to be nothing exciting about any of it.

Naa, getting drunk always throws up some suprises, no matter how long you've been doing it. But the people i know dont do it to look cool, like go in school saying "oh i drunk 38 bottles of vodka". We just like long taxi journeys and insulting inbreds..
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
January 22nd, 2007 at 06:24pm
Oh well most people are all like "oh i drunk 38 bottles of vodka" but of course not everyone is. Smile
Magazine Sickness.
Geek
Magazine Sickness.

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:57am
rock_music_GD:
I know that there IS nothing other than living.

...you mean you've died and seen nothing?
golly, thats amazing.
[/sarcasm]
Nellie Lovett.
Geek
Nellie Lovett.

Blog
January 24th, 2007 at 12:00am
i love that word, 'Golly.'

it makes the little ray of sunshine in my belly do commando rolls of commando-ness.

anyhoo.

i respect people who are 'straight edge'

that is true discipline.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 24th, 2007 at 09:57am
If you don't enjoy life now, you'll be wanting to make up for your sobriety later.
hay lin
Idiot
hay lin
January 24th, 2007 at 11:12am
I know someone who does that. She goes out, drug herself, fucks everybody and get drunk.

She is not my friend.

I don't go out much. If I do, I'm don't get drunk. I can have fun without alcohol.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 24th, 2007 at 11:20am
I think alcohol is more fun. Not too much, but just enough can make the world seem better. I like it cause it gets me chatty and happy and just springy, ready for action. Usually if you give my a bottle of Singha, I end up feeling like I can take on the world. I think it's the same with other drugs as well, it's just people have lost control with moderating the amount of in take. That begins to screw with them.
Register