iAmSoBeautiful :3

Blog
June 7th, 2010 at 11:54am
i can see some ramona in her, Very Happy
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
June 7th, 2010 at 03:56pm
@xxnxxx: The same question I asked myself before. But yeah, there are some new of Mona. This one where she´s playing in front of a house in this pink dress. And some others. Yeah, Ramona looks like both. Totally.

@Nadroij: How did you copy this picture? I´m not able to. There is no copy ability. Could you help me?
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
June 10th, 2010 at 06:39pm
CountMikeulasNextVictim:

K I feel like a stalker or something but I just typed in Ramona Wright Ice Dance on google and they keep coming up

lmfao.

WE ARE ON PAGE 1 PEOPLE!
King For A Couple Of Days

Blog
June 11th, 2010 at 07:30am
Sherlock Holmes:
CountMikeulasNextVictim:

K I feel like a stalker or something but I just typed in Ramona Wright Ice Dance on google and they keep coming up

lmfao.

WE ARE ON PAGE 1 PEOPLE!

*FIST PUMP!* lol
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
June 11th, 2010 at 11:37am
That´s funny.
But the new pics Liséa made are totally great. I love her photography
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
June 12th, 2010 at 01:34pm
I wasn't sure where to put this video, here or in his dating status but as Claudia has dated and married Tre and had a family with him I decided to place it in both. This is jackass party thing and shows Tre attending (the only celebrity and Jonny says) and shows Claudia getting out of the car behind him. Just thought it be nice to show because there aren't many images or video's of him and Claudia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249BKlSwgt0&feature=related
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
June 12th, 2010 at 03:38pm
Does anyone know if the video has something to do with the rumour that he was Punkd and someone kidnapped Frankie?
I don´t think that it´s true. But on the other handside: All rumours have something that is true?

I like the new photos Liséa made from Ramona. Would be interesting how Tré thinks about the photos?
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
June 13th, 2010 at 05:14pm
Butterfly89:
Does anyone know if the video has something to do with the rumour that he was Punkd and someone kidnapped Frankie?
I don´t think that it´s true. But on the other handside: All rumours have something that is true?

I like the new photos Liséa made from Ramona. Would be interesting how Tré thinks about the photos?

No that video isn't anything to do with him getting Punk'd because Ashton Kutcher is apart of Punk'd and this is Jackass. Its a party to do with jackass. He did get punk'd but he has never actually realeased anything saying it was true and had anything to do with Frankie and I don't think we will ever know. If it was to do with kidnapping Frankie then thats sick!
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
June 14th, 2010 at 06:42am
If it´s true that´s totally sick.
Everyone should imagine how he/she would react if the own kid got kidnapped.
I swear he freaked out if that´s true.

It´s sad that the videos of "Tré in school" were deleated from you tube.
It was so funny.

I think Tré is a great Dad. I can´t imagine him beeing strict or something like that...
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
June 14th, 2010 at 12:19pm
I don't think Tre is Strict but Billie has described him as sensible when it comes to his children, I reckon he's the fun parnet and the mothers are the strict ones. I don't really know how Tre feels about the photo's. He probably supports Lisea in her career even though in a way it was her career that took her to New York and took Ramona away from Tre. He seems liek he'd be a cool dad, he never really talks alot about his kids unlike Billie who mentions them quite alot. I wonder if his kids come on tour with him? I've seen some pictures where Ramona's backstage but none of Frankie really but he still is quite young to be touring with his dad. Wonder if any of his children play intruments it be pretty cool if they did!
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
June 14th, 2010 at 05:21pm
I think he is a cool parent. I can´t imagine him shouting towards Ramona and Frankito. He is this fun parent. Maybe he wants to protect his kids. In one interview he said that his kids going along pretty well with Daddys music.
Maybe Frankie isn´t allowed to go on tour because his other parent don´t want him. But he´s also too young. Touring means stress sometimes. Billies has Adrienne to look for Joey and Jake. Tré has to take care for the kids on his own.
I saw this photo of Ramona on the Guitar hero drums somewhere.
St. Dude
St. Dude
June 14th, 2010 at 07:20pm
ah yeah this
haha Jakob singing and Ramona playing the drums. all you need is Estelle playing guitar and you got yourself a Mini Green Day xD
Viva la Jenna!
Jackass
Viva la Jenna!

Mibba
June 14th, 2010 at 08:03pm
^^ So adorable. Smile
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
June 15th, 2010 at 05:19am
That´s the photo I meant Dance

When Ramona is an ice dancer Tré might be very proud of her.
Imagine him standing on the side while she skates with his partner and she win the contest. He would be the proudest dad in the world.

I found 2 new articles on the internet. But don´t know if it´sTrés daughter at the first artcile. But she is 8 during that time, so it could be.

http://www.downtownexpress.com/de_25/nohousecalls.html

http://www.myhometownbronxville.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=181%3Abronxville-teen-advances-to-junior-nationals-in-ice-dance&Itemid=26
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
June 15th, 2010 at 06:19pm
I love Tre's and Mike's voice in this i put it here because he talks about Ramona and the future. He sounds so young its hard to believe that he just become a dad then but then again he was like 21/22 so he was young
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqRj5heNKEI
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
June 16th, 2010 at 12:44pm
Yeah, he sounds so young. But I think he´s a good dad.
And he did also love Ramona since he was 24 and became a father.
I wonder why are so many pics of Ramona on the internet. Not Frankito.
Sad
But Tré is a cool parent.
Imagine him sitting at a playground at age 24 and playing with the kids or building a sandcastle. So funny...

But I wonder where all the pics from Mona are coming?
Maybe someone got the pics from a facebook page or something Shocked
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
June 17th, 2010 at 05:42am
he was actually 22 when he became a dad Ramona's 15 and Tre is 37 so that makes him just 22 when she was born where as Billie was 23 when Joey was born. the pics probably came from facebook because she does have facebook but is sad if friends are taking them and putting them on sites. I think Frankito doesn't go out on tour as much as Ramona does and thats why there aren't many pictures of him, i think Tre sees him mainly at home. I reckon Tre is a good dad like really puts an effort in when he does see them because he doesn't get to see them that much.
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
June 17th, 2010 at 10:47am
Sorry, my mistake. He wasn´t 24 when he became a father. It´s the heat here. We have 32 °C.
I think when Frankie and Mona come to visit him they do special things like visiting Disney Land or Parks like that (like in this one photo)
He is a responsible father. But not strict, I think Wink
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
June 18th, 2010 at 05:34am
Pretty Reckless:
my friend just emailed me this

I think this picture may have been taken by Ruri or Tre himself because ive seen another picture and she has the same clothes on. Maybe wrong because she may wear that top all the time! she's cute and looks very much like Tre!
Register