AuthorMessage
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
June 20th, 2010 at 07:09pm
Sherlock Holmes:
CountMikeulasNextVictim:

K I feel like a stalker or something but I just typed in Ramona Wright Ice Dance on google and they keep coming up

lmfao.

WE ARE ON PAGE 1 PEOPLE!
LMAO!!!

I'm on google lmfao lmfao lmfao
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
June 21st, 2010 at 04:42am
Imagine Ramona googles her name and comes to this page.

So funny.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
June 21st, 2010 at 04:42am
Imagine Ramona googles her name and comes to this page.

So funny.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Bailey.
King For A Couple Of Days
Bailey.
July 12th, 2010 at 11:58pm
Didn't really know where to post these soo..

These are from 2009.
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
July 13th, 2010 at 08:37pm
Is that claudia?
Bailey.
Bailey.
July 13th, 2010 at 09:44pm
yupp.
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
July 14th, 2010 at 06:45pm
... why? seriously she's not even with Tre anymore.
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
July 14th, 2010 at 07:09pm
Well still, They were married. So She was at some point his family.
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
July 14th, 2010 at 07:51pm
But we nothing about her and she's no longer his family, is she? Just leave her alone.
Bailey.
Bailey.
July 15th, 2010 at 03:39am
wow, chill. she IS his family.

at least these pics arent personal ones from someones facebook. geez
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
July 15th, 2010 at 06:49am
I guess she will always be his family in one way because of frankito they will still have to do things as a 'family' just that they are not together anymore. They probably still talk alot and get on for the sake of Frankito but then again we don't know if she is married or has anymore children so she may not be wanted to be seen as Tre's family anymore just to be know as the mother of his son. but these pictures were taken at an event so they are not personal so she probably knows that people will see them that are fans of green day/Tre.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 15th, 2010 at 06:59am
Laughing love when people get worked up over nothing
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
July 15th, 2010 at 11:10am
I find it unnecessary attention on someone, and it's still creepy. you're posting photos of her because she was once married to tre. Its creepy, end of.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 15th, 2010 at 11:12am
That's your opinion though and I think everyone has a right to their own opinion. I find it creepy also, but I don't think it's right to judge someone for it.
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
July 15th, 2010 at 03:34pm
In away i find it werid how people can actually find these pictures and that but no one said anything when pictures of lisea was put on here or his dating status. Claudia knew the crap that came with Tre and his lifestyle and i bet she had it alot worse when they were together. She allowed herself to be filmed and that so from that point she was known to green day fans but i do believe she should be entitled to privacy too but don't know everyone has the freedom to put what they want up on here we can't really stop people from doing it
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
July 16th, 2010 at 11:45am
xxnxx:
In away i find it werid how people can actually find these pictures and that but no one said anything when pictures of lisea was put on here or his dating status. Claudia knew the crap that came with Tre and his lifestyle and i bet she had it alot worse when they were together. She allowed herself to be filmed and that so from that point she was known to green day fans but i do believe she should be entitled to privacy too but don't know everyone has the freedom to put what they want up on here we can't really stop people from doing it

She was obviously at a public event.. Those are professional photographers that took the pictures, you can tell by the water marks.
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
July 16th, 2010 at 01:18pm
Yeah i know they were i did say that in my above comment. I was surprised that people ca,e across them though because how do people know to look on that website to find pics of her thats what i was trying to say
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2010 at 01:00pm
xxnxx:

That picture of lisea was on her website, which she put on there. The pictures people get of Billies family are the ones that should mess with you.
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
July 18th, 2010 at 11:12am
yeh i agree lisea put pictures up of herself on her website is pretty much the same as going to an event and knowing the pictures are being put up online. My point is that people put liseas picture up on here and didnt say anything but when claudia's came up on here they did when really it is the same. Thats the point that i was trying to make, and i know there are pictures of Billie family showing up all the time espically of Joey which is more creepy than pictures from events coming on here.
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
July 22nd, 2010 at 12:52pm
I totally agree with you xxnnxx (sorry if I spelled it wong)
This pics are comercial and don´t come from a private page where the owner isn´t asked to post them and only put the pics on his site.

By the way: Are there any new pics of Ramona? Or news?
Register