Radiant Eclipse:
nepenthe.:
My mom thinks Billie Joe is gorgeous.
XD.

Ah

My mom too!

lmfao
Ditto. lmfao

My mom too. But she didn't say gorgeous. She said she didn't like it when he has yellow/blonde hair. She says he's too pretty to do that. XD
Cr!Xa_Punkrocker!
Geek
Cr!Xa_Punkrocker!
July 10th, 2007 at 03:25am
They think it's a very bad influence 4 meRolling Eyes ...But i don't really care about it, they never going to change my mind!!! Hand Green Day = my life!!!
GreenDayGirl41
Geek
GreenDayGirl41
July 19th, 2007 at 08:12pm
My mom dosnt mind thier old CD's but she doest really care for them....
Having A Green Day
Jackass
Having A Green Day
July 19th, 2007 at 11:28pm
My dad thinks they're OK and my mum used to like them then she strayed away from them and now I've got her into them again!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 20th, 2007 at 04:30am
Well, my parents have both heard some of Green Day's songs. My mom has definitely heard Basketcase. And she liked it. But who doesn't.
blood sex booze
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
blood sex booze
July 20th, 2007 at 08:26pm
my mom likes some of the songs...like blvd of broken dreams and some of the slower songs and my dad doesnt even pay attention.
GSBgirl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GSBgirl
July 21st, 2007 at 08:14pm
My mom hates them and thinks they're evil and weird. She hates it when I blast any kind of punk rock music on my stereo, hates the way I dress, hates my friends that like Green Day, etc. But most of all she hates GSB.net and every person on it. When she says that I tell her to shut up, that she knows nothing and to leave me alone. My mother can be very illiterate sometimes.
My dad doesn't really care much he's just "Green Day who?" He doesn't know who Green Day is but I know he likes Time of Your Life. It makes my mom cringe when me and him sing along in the car. Cool
Killslay-Steelclaw
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Killslay-Steelclaw

Mibba
July 25th, 2007 at 12:05pm
i wasn't allowed Green Day until i was 14/15 cuz of the swearing but now my dad likes Green Day. woot woot. my dad also listens to queen, meatloaf and MCR and also johnny cash. i like his music taste. my mother's pretty neutral
cortni jo
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
cortni jo
July 31st, 2007 at 05:46am
well my mom likes them but my dad just thinks that they're a bunch of queer bags!! i dont agree with him.. sometimes i blast my music just to annoy him haha
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
July 31st, 2007 at 07:34am
My mom thinks Billie is highly disproportional. Which he is. lmfao
Otherwise, she used to take my Green Day CDs to listen to in the car.

The first thing my dad asked when I started playing guitar was whether I could play him WMUWSE. I told him to screw off. Coffee
i ate 50 eggs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
i ate 50 eggs
July 31st, 2007 at 11:19am
my mum thinks billie is cute . my dad thought green day was some kind of enviromental thing.... thats how old he is lol
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
August 1st, 2007 at 04:41am
My dad recently confirmed, as I was blasting Nimrod while making dinner, that he likes them. I hadn't been sure before. But now I'm happy. Retard

And apparently my friend's grandmother thinks BJ is cute. lmfao
adolescent resident.
Geek
adolescent resident.
August 1st, 2007 at 09:03am
My rents were the ones that got me into green day.
xBleeding_Heartsx
Geek
xBleeding_Heartsx
August 2nd, 2007 at 09:10am
My folks like Green day!! Very Happy Dance
Homosexual Spencer
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Homosexual Spencer

Mibba
August 2nd, 2007 at 10:22pm
My mum has a crush on Mike. She's cool, loves Green Day and a heap of stuff I like.
My dad would probably have no idea who they are, after all he did call Good Charlotte, The Good Charlottes Rolling Eyes
Homosexual Spencer
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Homosexual Spencer

Mibba
August 2nd, 2007 at 10:26pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
Well, my parents have both heard some of Green Day's songs. My mom has definitely heard Basketcase. And she liked it. But who doesn't.

My mum doesn't like Basket Case, came on TV one day and she says "Thats that song I don't like" and then I says "How can you not, everyone loves that song, it's one of my favourites." Then she shrugs and leaves the room after dropping that bombshell :lmfao Overreacting is fun Very Happy
FaithxAndxMisery
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
FaithxAndxMisery

Blog
August 4th, 2007 at 07:33am
My mom was rocking out to Geek Stink Breath, Holiday, Jesus of Suburbia, In the End and Homecoming the other day

It was almost embarrassing...she even liked All by Myself

And I died a little right then and there.
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
August 7th, 2007 at 01:33am
my mom likes some songs, but other than those, she says she can't understand Billie...but if she did I'm almost positive she would like GD. And she has also said that they are all ugly as hell except Billie Joe and the only reason he looks half decent is because of the make up. -_- grrs.
This.Useless.Heart.
Idiot
This.Useless.Heart.
August 9th, 2007 at 03:08am
My mom likes Green Day as much as I do! Very Happy

My dad...not so much.....
Tedi Jo
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Tedi Jo
August 9th, 2007 at 06:47am
I'm pretty sure my dad likes Green Day, he totally supports my obsession. xD As for my mom, I don't think she cares. :/
Register