Green Day parents?

AuthorMessage
porcelain-star
Geek
porcelain-star
August 12th, 2007 at 09:30am
they say they hate them coz there sick of herain it blastin out of my stereo/ipod earfones
but my dad still steals my cds and puts them on his ipod ._.
Brian May
King For A Couple Of Days
Brian May
August 15th, 2007 at 12:39am
My parents dont really like them .....
My dad kinda does though...but he would just stick 2 the 80' .

My mom thinks the're just some guys makin a bunch of noise
(of COURSE i TOTALLY disagree)
Anyhow, when i become a mom(somday)i will FORCE my kids on liking GD...4 sure
lol*
IM gonna be a great mother....mwahahahaaa
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
August 16th, 2007 at 01:31am
after watching BIAB my mom changed her mind about them. She fully respects them and even said they're mainly good. Very Happy MAINLY GOOD is a good thing XD. So...it's all good here. Cool She also said...BJ is "one good-looking fuck" Shocked. Then she said he has very pretty eyes. THEN, last but not least, here's this little bit of the convo:
Mom: What's his name?
Me: Billie Joe. Very Happy...Surprised--Confused...Shocked!
Kaede
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kaede
August 16th, 2007 at 09:38am
My mom doesn't care. She doesn't mind rock singers like Billie Joe Armstrong. Actually, she doesn't mind what I like!
Daughter of night
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Daughter of night
August 16th, 2007 at 09:50am
My dad loves them. When American idiot was released as soon as he got home he bought it off the net. Dinner was ready, but he set up the computer downloading it then came to eat. I absolutely love the new working class hero shirt, but I can't find it on the net in my size, and my mum is trying to get it for me. She's willing to 1 hour there and back to get me my shirt. and she sings along to parts of homecoming, grins when American idiot comes on, loves boulevard of broken dreams, when september ends and time of your life. My brother also likes greenday. none as much as me though. I jump up and down at the thought of a new greenday song....I've just heard bout their new album. I'm gonna be high for a week!
http://www.greenday.com/idiotclub/tour1.html
my proof of new albums existence Very Happy. It's bookmarked.
without a name
Geek
without a name
August 21st, 2007 at 11:47am
My parents don't care .... Smile
gdgeek513
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gdgeek513

Mibba
August 23rd, 2007 at 04:02pm
my mom likes greenday but my dad has no idea who they are..... he thought they were a tv show.lol Laughing
lishaaaaa
Geek
lishaaaaa
August 23rd, 2007 at 07:25pm
My mom hates them, my dad tolerates them. He thinks some of the stuff is pretty cool, but he wouldn't listen to them if he wasn't forced to...
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
August 24th, 2007 at 10:54pm
Hahaha. My mom's statement on them (as well as other bands I listen to) "Why do you have to listen to bands whose members are ugly?" Last I remember, she specifically said that Mike + Tre were "horrible" as far as looks go. I wanted to smack her.

On the music, she said, "I'll give them this, they have very good lyrics. Whoever writes their songs does a really good job." But she thinks Billie is a nasally and mediocre singer. But I don't care what she thinks, she didn't even know what Dookie was or that GD were in their 30's. My stepdad did but I had to correct him when he said Dookie was their 1st album.

My dad owns Nimrod and Good Riddance makes him cry because it makes him miss Colorado and snowboarding with his old friends. I think it annoys him that I like them. He always tells me: "Remember, Green Day is my band. I was listening to them WAY before you." It annoys me that becasue a band is older he thinks I don't have the right to like them. Well, it's not my fault I was born in 92...actually...it's his and my mom's fault...lol.
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
August 27th, 2007 at 07:18am
My mom thinks Billie's cute.
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
August 27th, 2007 at 07:24am
i ate 50 eggs:
my mum thinks billie is cute . my dad thought green day was some kind of enviromental thing.... thats how old he is lol
My dad [an ex-pot smoker] Was like their enviromentalists blah. I was like Do you know what Green Day means? And I told him and he was like making fun of them with pot sayin I'd get addicted to it and blah blah blah. Mymom has no idea but says she likes them. She's a beatles fan etc. And didn't know Working class hero was by john lennon She thought Green Day wrote in.
PinkMisery
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PinkMisery
August 27th, 2007 at 01:24pm
My dad loves them and mom respect them.
greendea
Jackass
greendea
August 27th, 2007 at 03:42pm
they are 3 saints for my mom! they have never done dirty things at the concerts... they are good people....
Ensiferum
Jackass
Ensiferum

Blog
August 28th, 2007 at 11:16am
My mum likes some of their old stuff a little...
Its annoying because whenever i play green day in the car sometimes she will try sing along D:
I dont think my dad really cares
Generation Zero
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Generation Zero
August 28th, 2007 at 04:22pm
my da kinda likes green day but not my mom
The D-Cup Wonder!!
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
August 29th, 2007 at 03:26am
My mom likes American Idiot and my father's a musician that used to do Green Day covers. They don't mind as long as I don't sing their more "inappropriate" lyrics out loud. haha.
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
August 29th, 2007 at 01:04pm
My mum used to hate me listening to them.
But after so long she kinda got used to it.
Now she just doesn't really care what I listen to.
girlwiththeLesPaul
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
girlwiththeLesPaul
August 30th, 2007 at 04:20am
my mom utterly hates them. she turns it off everytime billiejoe swears. i mean c'mon. thats the best part. ha jk. she loves country *shudder*. my dad actually used to be a green day fan, then when i started getting into them, he kinda stopped listening to them. hey just anther thing to rebel against.
greendea
Jackass
greendea
August 30th, 2007 at 01:07pm
ahah! your mother does like the mother of bj(country)
xlip-glossx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xlip-glossx
September 3rd, 2007 at 07:12pm
my mum HATES it
Register