Green Day parents?

AuthorMessage
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 3rd, 2007 at 08:51pm
if your mothers like them, you would like them?
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
October 12th, 2008 at 01:28pm
My Dad use to like them cause he know what Green Day ment Now after I found them he says he dislikes them
My Mom Likes Them a little, They just hate how everything I say goes to them
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
October 12th, 2008 at 05:25pm
My dad thinks they're wicked good. tehe
And my mom says whenever she hears a Green Day song she thinks of me so yeah Coolio
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
October 12th, 2008 at 11:56pm
my dad used to have some nimrod guitar tab book when i was like 2 and then i found it when i was seven around and asked whether those 2 guys on the cover where in the band, and he said no and he had doookie and everything but now that i've got into them he doesn't like them and is always mocking how billie 'sings like a british person' pfft..whatver..
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
October 13th, 2008 at 06:19pm
Both my parents have admitted to likeing them O__O
So it all started with this obsession of mine that started 8 years ago.
At first they didn't know what to think, and they thought my obsession would blow over.
Well it didn't, so they just grew used to hearing the terms Green Day, the music of Green Day and the side projects of Green Day.
My dad ended up taking all my CD's and stuff away, cause I couldn't explain to him why I liked them so much and he burned it all D: But now whenever some Green Day song comes on my computer and he's down here, he whistles along and it creeps me out D:

My mom told me not to tell my brother and sister, otherwise they'd freak.
tehe
But it's still funny hearing that come from my mom.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
October 14th, 2008 at 10:39am
Okay my parents don't hate Green Day but they defenitely aren't fans. It's pretty sad. I mean my dad only likes certain songs (and can only stand certain song) which the main being "Good Riddance" just because they used it as the season finale to Seinfeild (his fave show)

and my mom...she's cool about it. She doesn't talk shit on them like the rest of my family. She actually took me to their concert in 2005. ♥

But ya my family really hates them....which again leaves me being the odd one in the family. Headbang

I think my dad is concerned though. He thinks i'm bisexual only because Billie is. He thinks I'm into drums only because Tre plays drums. He thinks I'm gunna do drugs because Green Day does drugs. He says all my "Green Day and punk beliefs" are all B.S. See now, that really pisses me off. he can talk shite on me being punk all he wants- I'm not gunna change- but when he brings Green day into. Omg. No. They're the only things keeping me alive, really. That also concerns him. I'm sure that's why he gets annoyed of them.

and I do not do the things I do because of Green Day. I don't.

My mom though, she's cool about it. She lets me listen to them, and she even said she thinks Billie is cute and she said he has a nice ass! GO MOM! Shake
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
October 15th, 2008 at 02:56am
My parents like 'em! Cassie
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
October 15th, 2008 at 10:38am
Slappy Jay.:
At first they didn't know what to think, and they thought my obsession would blow over.
Well it didn't, so they just grew used to hearing the terms Green Day, the music of Green Day and the side projects of Green Day.
My dad ended up taking all my CD's and stuff away, cause I couldn't explain to him why I liked them so much and he burned it all D: But now whenever some Green Day song comes on my computer and he's down here, he whistles along and it creeps me out D:

tehe

Are you kidding me? Your dad did that!? ...Very very dissapointing and sad. No
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
October 16th, 2008 at 01:03pm
Ha Ha I'm Dead!:
Slappy Jay.:

tehe

Are you kidding me? Your dad did that!? ...Very very dissapointing and sad. No
Yeah.
I was listening to Green Day like non-stop for like three weeks and my dad came downstairs and asked me why I liked listening to Green Day.
Of course he did come in when I had Platypus playing, so he asked me why I like them so much.
I couldn't tell him, cause honestly I have no reason to explain why. I can't find the words even now, but he ended up taking all my stuff away and burning it.
I pulled a five year old, ran and told my mom and he had to buy back everything he took. lmfao
Plus he bought me interest. I got the remakes of Kerplunk! and the Slappy hours Very Happy
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
October 16th, 2008 at 04:32pm
my dad took the international superhits, warning and bullet in a bible cds i had and left them at someones house by *accident* apparently..

pfft Rolling Eyes yeah wateva.
SummerBreakdown.x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SummerBreakdown.x

Mibba
October 17th, 2008 at 12:56pm
Ha.

When Bullet's in my CD player, my dad's like "He's trying to be that guy from that band that's either SLf or the UK Subs." He's not a fan.

My mum...

Likes WMUWSE...including the RAVE VERSION THAT THEY PLAY AT THE GYM.

Probably likes Good Riddance.

Thinks King for a Day live sounds like "a circus".

Says of the Basket Case vid:
"Green Day were on at the gym, on the TV. That Basket Case or something. All the way through it they were making faces like*pulls strange non-Green Day facial contortion* and they looked insane."

Well duh.

I was talking to her about the Holiday video (the song was playing on my CD player):
"Is that the video where they've been made to dress up like women?"
"No, that's the video where Tre dressed as a woman."

I can safely say:

No, they're not fans.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
October 22nd, 2008 at 10:42am
They have remakes of Kerplunk and Slappy Hours? Really? Cool. =)
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
November 2nd, 2008 at 01:24pm
Adeline_love:

my mom loves green day. to be honest, she's a big teenie. lol, she loves the music but she'll throw in the comment about Billie's "perfect makeup at the VMAS and his tight little ass" or Mike's "huge muscles" and even how tall Tre's hair stands up.
She even said, "Kelly, you are lucky that they're hot or I wouldn't let you listen to all those cuss words."
lmfao

your mum is epic! Clap

my parents like them alot; not as much as me obviously, but they enjoy their music, aye. My dad's got a copy of American Idiot and Stop Drop and Roll!!! in the car & myself & my mum were singing along to Hitchin a Ride in the kitchen the other day Cheer
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
November 3rd, 2008 at 12:35am
My dad listens to them
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
November 3rd, 2008 at 08:07pm
Ha Ha I'm Dead!:
They have remakes of Kerplunk and Slappy Hours? Really? Cool. =)
Yeah, they re-released them :O
Back in like December of last year?
I don't know.
But it was like mucho hard to find them in between the years of like Dookie and 2007 :O

Or maybe they were re-released in 2006..

Wtf, I can't remember D: lmfao
Tulve
Banned
Tulve
November 3rd, 2008 at 10:04pm
My mom hates Green Day. WIth a passion.

My dad likes them a little.

Although he once said he was going to shoot Billie Joe in the ass.
Princessrochelle__x
Geek
Princessrochelle__x
November 4th, 2008 at 10:02am
when i started listening to them
my mom loved them
and shes liked them ever since
Smile
Princessrochelle__x
Geek
Princessrochelle__x
November 4th, 2008 at 10:03am
when i started listening to them
my mom loved them
and shes liked them ever since
Smile
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
November 5th, 2008 at 10:54am
My mom tolerates them now. She kind likes them. Which I'm glad.

I just don't like it when she wears my Green Day shirts, jackets, and stuff. Lol.

But my real dad's wife (my step mom) pretty much got me into Green Day. She saw them in concert when she was in High School. yay! Ha she rocks... It's funny though whenever I mention them, she knows all their names and stuff. She is almost as Green-Day-smart as me! XD GO KELLIE!
lisbeth
Falling In Love With The Board
lisbeth
November 11th, 2008 at 11:19am
My mum hates them. A lot.
"Oh not those punks again." She always says when I play any of their songs xD.

My Dad is OK about them, as far as I know xD.
Register