Green Day parents?

AuthorMessage
hardcore punker
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
hardcore punker
April 11th, 2007 at 08:49am
my mom loves boulevard of broken dreams,she used to listen to rock when she was young,but not anymore. my dad doesn't even know they exist
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
April 11th, 2007 at 09:45pm
I don't think my mom likes them anymore. Her car has a cd changer, and whenever American Idiot comes on (she made me burn it for her. ha.) she always says, "Shut up." and then changes it. I think she only liked them because of Boulevard of Broken Dreams. That and Are We The Waiting are the only ones she'll listen to beginning to end. I know she loves Good Riddance but I don't think she knows it's Green Day, if she did she would have made me burn Nimrod for her. I don't want her to know though. I don't want her to get into their older cds. I don't know why, but I don't like other people I know listening to the bands I love the most. It's just weird for me, I can't explain it. Dno
Kelly Khaos
Idiot
Kelly Khaos

Mibba Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 03:39pm
katie's not grey:
I don't think my mom likes them anymore. Her car has a cd changer, and whenever American Idiot comes on (she made me burn it for her. ha.) she always says, "Shut up." and then changes it. I think she only liked them because of Boulevard of Broken Dreams. That and Are We The Waiting are the only ones she'll listen to beginning to end. I know she loves Good Riddance but I don't think she knows it's Green Day, if she did she would have made me burn Nimrod for her. I don't want her to know though. I don't want her to get into their older cds. I don't know why, but I don't like other people I know listening to the bands I love the most. It's just weird for me, I can't explain it. Dno
Think
I think I know what you mean.
I kinda feel jealous when my friends are singing the songs that I like/love when they only like the song because it's popular at the moment. But, when my mom sings, hell, that is just funny. lol
TreCoolo
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TreCoolo
April 22nd, 2007 at 01:14am
well both of my parents love green day, mostly my dad, he got me into green day in the first place Smile
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
April 22nd, 2007 at 01:21pm
I think both of my parents would be okay listening to Green Day... but neither really like em. My mom likes anything mainstream and my dad likes oldies, classic rock, and Evanescence... They don't have too much of a problem with me listening to them, but then I don't really tell them EVERYTHING. Then I probably wouldn't be allowed to... like the Tre Cool songs, what happens during Hitchin A Ride, the slash that I constantly read, the occasional nudity, the references to masochism... hell, my parents don't even know I curse, much less "Dickhead, fuckface, cock smoking, motherfucking asshole, dirty twat, waste of semen, I hope you die."
But oh well. Some things best left unsaid.
I also get into debates with my dad sometimes about whether they're punk... he seems to think punk's a sound more than a lifestyle. I disagree.
Deleteduser456
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Deleteduser456
April 22nd, 2007 at 07:59pm
My mum and Dad don't really like them... my dad's too busy listening to Kiss and ACDC and... elton John?... And my mum likes the crazy popular stuff.. but hates "noise" (in other words, anything that sounds like put your hands up for detroit) but neither really care what i listen too,,, unless i have a song with a lot of swearing in it turned up REEEallly loud... llike the other day i had Wake Up - Three Days Grace playing on the stereo and it said "i must be running out of luck coz your just not drunk enough to fuck" and my mum's just like "Ashley!" lol...
cactus.
Falling In Love With The Board
cactus.
April 23rd, 2007 at 04:19pm
My mom likes them quite a lot.
Jimmys_Girl13
Geek
Jimmys_Girl13
April 26th, 2007 at 01:11am
let's see. my dad thinks their weird. my mom loves them like...more than life. haha its actually really fun.
Having A Green Day
Jackass
Having A Green Day
April 26th, 2007 at 03:14pm
my mum loves punk music so she loves green day (but not as much as me) my dad likes lots of different music and that includes rock, he thinks green day are good music makers
define_normal
Banned
define_normal

Blog
April 27th, 2007 at 08:54pm
My dad likes Green Day. He thinks they're really good actually.
My mom thinks their well too I don't know... She's always telling
me to "turn that thing down" in the car. She happens to like a few of
their soft songs, but her real love are the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Very Happy
lindemann
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
lindemann
April 28th, 2007 at 10:42am
My mum likes Green Day,especially their song "holiday" Smile
BillieJoezGurl
King For A Couple Of Days
BillieJoezGurl
April 28th, 2007 at 03:11pm
pUnK PwNs:
My parents aren't fans of Green Day. I think they think they're evil or something just because how they look.
my parents are the same way.... but I'm gonna beg em to let me go to a GreenDay concert when I buy tickets for a show in madison
spam
Jackass
spam
April 30th, 2007 at 11:10am
My dad likes Blvd of broken dreams, he has it as his ringtone, recorded by moi Very Happy Very Happy lol He was gunna take me to Paris to see 'em, but they cancelled the gig grrr Smile
wow-thats-original
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
wow-thats-original

Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 02:25pm
my mom called them green man
tre_cool_234
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
tre_cool_234
April 30th, 2007 at 08:13pm
they said they dont care as long as i dont curse which i tottaly do so i dont give a fuck as long as i aint near them when i do
Zzzonked.
Jackass
Zzzonked.
May 2nd, 2007 at 05:57pm
my mom think they are okay... my dad just doesn't care about what i listen to coz he is a dickhead...
Br@+
King For A Couple Of Days
Br@+

Blog
May 3rd, 2007 at 01:13am
My mom likes them, she's usually the one that I got most of the music information about. She usually takes my CD's and listens to them. Whatever im in, shes in.
My dad, doesn't care to what I listen to.
MauriceB
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MauriceB
May 3rd, 2007 at 12:51pm
my dad loves green day and steals my cds quite alot, my mom loves green day live.
A Tear Shed
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
A Tear Shed

Mibba
May 3rd, 2007 at 05:29pm
My mom fucking loves them.She's a total lesbo but she says that she'd sleep with Billie Joe because he "looks like a girl."

Disgusting.
*wierdperson*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*wierdperson*
May 3rd, 2007 at 10:17pm
My parents don't really care. It's only when I blast it and they hear a swear is when they say "WTF? I didn't know they swore that much!"(which they really don't) And my mom likes Tre Cool. It's funny, cause she'll always say "I like him". Whenever I watch a video XD
Register