Green Day parents?

AuthorMessage
Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Love

Mibba Blog
May 4th, 2007 at 03:48pm
my mom loves them...my dad probably thinks they're ok but he doesn't admit it Wink
Karla R.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Karla R.
May 5th, 2007 at 01:35am
My dad hates Green Day, but I don't really care.
And my mom I Dno
Kills Little Sister
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kills Little Sister
May 6th, 2007 at 01:20pm
My mom likes Green Day as long as I don't have music blaring from my room all day but my da hates them. I caught him trying to take down my Green Day posetrs. TWICE! My mom doesn't love them or would call herself a fan but she has promised to get me tickets to a concert sometime.
jaimee!
Jackass
jaimee!
May 6th, 2007 at 06:56pm
my parents can't stand them...they are my life. they hate it. i think it's funny.
BillieJoezGurl
BillieJoezGurl
May 7th, 2007 at 09:52pm
tre_cool_234:
they said they dont care as long as i dont curse which i tottaly do so i dont give a fuck as long as i aint near them when i do
same here!
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
May 8th, 2007 at 04:43pm
my mum quite likes some of their songs but says their a bit too light for her music tastes.. which yeah... they are
lol
and my dad dosnt mind as long as i dont talk bout them too much...
Yvonne.
Falling In Love With The Board
Yvonne.
May 9th, 2007 at 05:51am
Mom likes a few songs.
Dad doesn't like them, like any other artist I like.
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
May 19th, 2007 at 02:26pm
Personaly my parents are all for me in liking Green Day, My dad had a band just recently that would always rock out some Green Day, mostly their old stuff, and my mo sdoesnt really care, as longa as i dont listen to rap aor some kind of Gwen Steffani or something...HAHA
Kelly Khaos
Idiot
Kelly Khaos

Mibba Blog
May 19th, 2007 at 11:09pm
JackSaySNO:
Personaly my parents are all for me in liking Green Day, My dad had a band just recently that would always rock out some Green Day, mostly their old stuff, and my mo sdoesnt really care, as longa as i dont listen to rap aor some kind of Gwen Steffani or something...HAHA
Your dad? That's awesome!

Yeah, when I joke around about rap by saying either "yo" or "east side", my parents are in shock. lol
Shee
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Shee

Mibba
May 20th, 2007 at 05:35am
My dad have suprised me a few times. He can get into periods when he says; "send me some of that Green Day-music of yours", and I'll do it, and then I'll hear it blast out of the stereo later. I think he got an interest for it when he heard Good Riddance. But they're only periods.

And it's kind of thanks to my mum I relly started to listen to Green Day. I realized that one of the CD's she owned was International Superhits, so I started to listen, and then she got me BIAB for my birthday, and she's the one too who got me Kerplunk. I love that woman.

And I also love the fact that she bought International Superhits after hearing Basket Case. lmfao

Sorry, I'm just babbling.
MauriceB
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MauriceB
May 21st, 2007 at 03:03am
my dad is thinking about taking billie joe's haircut Laughing
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
May 21st, 2007 at 02:40pm
my mum likes a few of the songs, like the slower ones but my dad hates them and says they're just noise.. Evil or Very Mad
Kelly Khaos
Idiot
Kelly Khaos

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2007 at 04:32pm
MauriceB:
my dad is thinking about taking billie joe's haircut Laughing

My mom got a girl version of Billie's haircut. It looks so awesome Smile
coffee whore
Geek
coffee whore

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2007 at 09:18pm
My mom can listen to them but if I start to play them too much (like I always do) she'll start to get tired of them.
My dad can listen to them and he knows the words to the songs but he doesn't love them. He only knows the words because I sing them all the time
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
May 22nd, 2007 at 10:13am
My rents would just roll their eyes or say something bout being gay. Hey, I got asked to burn a copy of A.I. so cool beans!
dramamine;
dramamine;

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:51pm
My mum likes them, but wouldn't listen to them without me there.
My dad, I think he likes them (he did get us tickets for their concert) but I think he's a bit over them because I listen to them heaps and talk about them non stop. o_o;
And my mum thinks they go a bit over the top with the eyeliner.
D:
CopperheaD
Geek
CopperheaD
May 25th, 2007 at 06:24am
My dad loves them as much as i do but my mum doesn't, she thinks billie joe looks like a little boy, which he kinda does. xD
timothy mctague.
Geek
timothy mctague.
May 27th, 2007 at 02:59am
No my parents don't like them too much.
I don't mention them that often though -_- so yeah.
They think my GD posters are random x]
GreenDay_is_my_life
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GreenDay_is_my_life
May 30th, 2007 at 06:40pm
Well My Dad thinks Blvd. Of Broken Dreams is the best song they ever did and when i try to get him in to other Green Day stuff he shoots it down, so i dont even try anymore! I get rly mad at him for that though and well my mom, is rly narrow minded and she freaks out when they say fuck or something so you can only imagine what she thinks about them but luckly they haven't tried to take down any of my posters, i worked hard for all 20 of 'em! LoL
Lolli
Jackass
Lolli
May 31st, 2007 at 02:37pm
TOODLiEDiRNT:
my mum likes a few of the songs, like the slower ones but my dad hates them and says they're just noise.. Evil or Very Mad

Hahaha xD
Your dad has no taste Cool (well neither does your mum xD)

My mum luffles them.
My daddy likes the older stuff... hates the new stuff xD
Register