Lights, Camera, Action!

AuthorMessage
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
February 20th, 2007 at 11:04am
I have a question: when you say
"Aside from his father being a director, he is also related to Nicholas Cage (from movies like Weatherman and National Treasure)"
do you mean "such as," perhaps? Because when you use like, it sounds like you are alluding to films similar to - but not the same as - Weatherman and National Treasure. Which leaves me with one question--what are the movies?

Just throwing that out there....
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2007 at 05:09pm
The Author's first language isn't English, you have to be patient with her...
Faith
Addict
Faith
February 20th, 2007 at 05:59pm
Bloodraine:

.....Makes sense.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
February 26th, 2007 at 10:05pm
Faith:
Bloodraine:

.....Makes sense.

lmfao lmfao Courtney?

Shocked Seriously?
Faith
Addict
Faith
February 27th, 2007 at 12:39am
iamkiller:
Faith:
Bloodraine:

.....Makes sense.

lmfao lmfao Courtney?

Shocked Seriously?

Meg says so. Meg should know. Faith
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2007 at 06:52pm
iamkiller:

lmfao lmfao Courtney?

Shocked Seriously?

Coffee Yes, I'm in fact an immigrant from Pluto. The Plutonians speak Plutonese... which is very different than any Earth language. I try my best.
Faith
Addict
Faith
March 1st, 2007 at 05:12pm
That explains a lot.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 3rd, 2007 at 10:36am
Faith:
That explains a lot.

Yep, guess so. I've heard you're from another planet too. Uranus I think it was... Think
Faith
Addict
Faith
March 3rd, 2007 at 10:46am
Kurtni:
Faith:
That explains a lot.

Yep, guess so. I've heard you're from another planet too. Uranus I think it was... Think

Aww...second grade humor. How cute. Laughing
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 3rd, 2007 at 10:53am
Faith:
Kurtni:
Faith:
That explains a lot.

Aww...second grade humor. How cute. Laughing

ah well not everyones clever enough to be a subtle bitch, thats more your area.
Red Flag
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Red Flag
June 26th, 2007 at 11:00pm
NeoSteph:

you don't deserve to be a moderator if that is how you speak to others.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 26th, 2007 at 11:44pm
Red Flag:
NeoSteph:

you don't deserve to be a moderator if that is how you speak to others.
Personal events occured to provoke that comment, none of which were Steph's fault and her comment was more or less justified. At the time the person she was speaking to was also a moderator. I assure you, Steph is more than qualified to be a moderator, don't get the wrong idea about her because of that (old) comment. She is fantastic at what she does and if you ever needed assistance she would be more than happy to help you. Very Happy
Red Flag
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Red Flag
June 27th, 2007 at 01:23am
Kurtni:
Personal events occured to provoke that comment, none of which were Steph's fault and her comment was more or less justified. At the time the person she was speaking to was also a moderator. I assure you, Steph is more than qualified to be a moderator, don't get the wrong idea about her because of that (old) comment. She is fantastic at what she does and if you ever needed assistance she would be more than happy to help you. Very Happy
i know of the 'personal events'
...yeah, of course it wasn't. -_-
it's still relevant isn't it?
same with your insightful childish comment as well.

dujo screwed up.
he should of demoded you and steph instead.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 27th, 2007 at 09:52am
Red Flag:

dujo screwed up.

I want to quote this and fix this in my mind for all eternity
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
June 27th, 2007 at 10:14am
Red Flag:
Kurtni:
i know of the 'personal events'
...yeah, of course it wasn't. -_-
it's still relevant isn't it?
same with your insightful childish comment as well.

dujo screwed up.

You can't possbile know all that has gone on as most of it happened outside of the public forums. Now you are more than entitled to your opinion of me but I can assure you that comment was not made out of malice and if you had known all of what has been said you would be applauding me on my sense of restraint.

I'm sure it will all come out eventually and when it does I do hope you have the decency to revoke your comment. good day.
Faith
Addict
Faith
June 27th, 2007 at 01:22pm
NeoSteph:
I'm sure it will all come out eventually and when it does I do hope you have the decency to revoke your comment. good day.

Eh, yeah. Steph made a hate thread about me, and Courtney publicly told me to go kill myself. While being a mod. Very Happy
By the way, Steph did that because she heard about something happening, she never personally talked to me about it, nor did she really know what was going on. Nor does she still know.

NeoSteph:
I can assure you that comment was not made out of malice

Yeah, it's not malice. It's just that you think you know everything better than others and have a right to bully people because you think they deserve it. How noble.

Yeah, by the way, you can puke with spite all you want here.You can keep making things up about me to make people believe I'm an evil monster. I won't read it. Everyone with a brain has long realized that the administration of this site is based on double standards. You're friends with the boss, you win. Congratulations. I hope it makes you feel in control.
Good day. Very Happy

Red Flag:
dujo screwed up.

Thank you.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 27th, 2007 at 02:14pm
Hasn't there already been enough trouble caused?
I would have thought the ordeal with the GSB Awards thread was enough. I would have thought being demodded was enough.
Please, just stop. It isn't worth it anymore. It's over.

We don't need any more fights starting or any more ruining of lives. Enough damage has been done to my friends and people I know over this whole stupid drama, and I'm going to ask you nicely to leave everything alone now, and to leave Steph and Courtney alone. Please.
Faith
Addict
Faith
June 27th, 2007 at 02:17pm
Bloodraine:
Hasn't there already been enough trouble caused?
I would have thought the ordeal with the GSB Awards thread was enough. I would have thought being demodded was enough.
Please, just stop. It isn't worth it anymore. It's over.

We don't need any more fights starting or any more ruining of lives. Enough damage has been done to my friends and people I know over this whole stupid drama, and I'm going to ask you nicely to leave everything alone now, and to leave Steph and Courtney alone. Please.

If only they had. Wink
Faith
Addict
Faith
June 27th, 2007 at 03:05pm
If only your “friends” respected the privacy of other people’s relationships and the feelings someone entrusts them, none of this would have happened. But they decided they should set things right, without even knowing what’s going on. They decided they should “punish” the bad guy. That is, bully me for 4 months non-stop, making me try to kill myself multiple times, making my friends feel like shit, trying to convince my friends that I’m a horrible monster who lied about just about everything and did God knows what kind of horrible stuff.
You all felt like ruining my life would be the right thing, while I don’t see how purposefully hurting someone is ever justifiable. Well, you earned some points, kids. Tell the boss he’s right, make sure he doesn’t wake up to see that you’ve been doing, make sure he lets you get away with everything, make sure you make him one of you. Power and bad company “ enough to make an angel fall. Make sure you don’t only destroy all the good he’s ever done “ make him keep destroying it by himself.
I wonder if any of you ever realize what you’ve done. If you don’t “ it’s double sad. I wonder if any of you will grow up and feel ashamed for being what you are now. But I guess I want to believe in the better and think that everyone has a chance to become a better person. I hope you all, once upon a time, see what you’ve done, and change.
Good luck.
And, as Courtney loves to say, “I’m done”. With a site run by bullies and lynchers, with people who think they know everything and have a right to “serve justice” as they see it by hurting other people in any possible way they can find, with your double standards, your “peace-making”, your justified evil.
There’s only one thing about all this that still matters to me. And you, kids, don't have much to do with it.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 27th, 2007 at 05:34pm
Faith:

And, as Courtney loves to say, “I’m done”. With a site run by bullies and lynchers, with people who think they know everything and have a right to “serve justice” as they see it by hurting other people in any possible way they can find, with your double standards, your “peace-making”, your justified evil.
Ah Don't worry, someone was recently demodded and we solved that problem!
Register