Drinking and driving

AuthorMessage
peeingchicken
Geek
peeingchicken
February 22nd, 2007 at 07:47pm
hi what do you guys think about billie getting aressted for DUI?

i mean a lot of kids are killed every year. Hand we should stop dui. Hand Hand Hand Hand
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
February 22nd, 2007 at 08:16pm
billie? what am I suposed to think, he broke the law.
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
February 23rd, 2007 at 12:44am
peeingchicken:

i mean a lot of kids are killed every year. Hand we should stop dui. Hand Hand Hand Hand

Would you like to give your opinion on DWI? Since this is a discussion forum... and it needs to be about DWI in general Wink You can talk about Billie DWI in the Billie Forum
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
February 23rd, 2007 at 04:15am
Just cos he's a rawk star it doesn't make him any different. It doesn't matter if Billie was drunk at the wheel or if the Queen was drunk at the wheel, it's dangerous, and you shouldn't drink if you know you've got to drive.

Also, a lot of people who drink heavily like at a party that goes on til really late, then stay over and drive home the next morning, are most likely to still be drunk, but people think, 'well I've slept so it's a new day and I'm not drunk'.

I'm learning to drive at the moment, and it's hard enough without being smashed. I don't really drink anyway and I'm not gonna bother getting into the whole alcohol scene, purely because I don't need to, and if I've got a car and I am driving, I won't be gutted if I'm on coke or water for the evening.

In conclusion, drink driving is stupid and dangerous.

Btw, it's not just kids that get killed, adults and pensioners do too.

Teenagers are more likely to be run over than any other sort of age group, because most of the time theyre either fucking around or they've got their music blasting in their ears.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 25th, 2007 at 06:04pm
i think it's awful and stupid, some one was jailed for 12 years last week for driving while drunk, and he killed a woman her child who was jusy 6 and her unborn baby, the woman was taking the child to see his dad who was standing over the otehr side of the road, and he got just 12yrs its not enough the punishments for it isnt hard enough.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
February 25th, 2007 at 06:08pm
Lucifers Angel:
i think it's awful and stupid, some one was jailed for 12 years last week for driving while drunk, and he killed a woman her child who was jusy 6 and her unborn baby, the woman was taking the child to see his dad who was standing over the otehr side of the road, and he got just 12yrs its not enough the punishments for it isnt hard enough.

Actually, I think 12 years would be enough.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 25th, 2007 at 06:14pm
what for killing 2 people and one unborn child? ok if 12 years is enough he should never be allowed to drive again.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
February 25th, 2007 at 06:18pm
No, I mean, once he gets out, he'll have missed 12 years of his life. The rate at which society is transforming is incredible, when he gets out, he won't know how to do anything. He won't have a job, relationships with people, a place to live, any money. He'll still be living with killing those people for the rest of his life.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2007 at 05:04pm
Coff:
No, I mean, once he gets out, he'll have missed 12 years of his life. The rate at which society is transforming is incredible, when he gets out, he won't know how to do anything. He won't have a job, relationships with people, a place to live, any money. He'll still be living with killing those people for the rest of his life.

he will be housed by the local council, he will be advised about what job he could take, he will get money to supprt himself, and he will still have HIS family, that is no sacrifce for what he did to that lady her child and her unborn baby. He sould never be allowed to drive a car again, he should never drink again, (because he isnt safe when he drinks), and ahs far ahs living with it i hope it haunts him for the rest of his life.
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2007 at 11:57pm
Is this thread about Billie's DUI or about Drinking and Driving in general?
Because, I think what Billie did was stupid and the people who do the same thing are stupid.
Drink responsibly is very contradicting nowadays. It's a sin how many get arrested, even killed because of their carelessness and irresponsibility.
peeingchicken
Geek
peeingchicken
March 2nd, 2007 at 09:33am
this is DUI in general
rehabreject
Jackass
rehabreject
March 2nd, 2007 at 02:07pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
It doesn't matter if Billie was drunk at the wheel or if the Queen was drunk at the wheel
Actually, it does. 'Cause unlike Billie - the Queen can't be arrested even if she kills someone Mr. Green

But back on topic, I think there is absolutely no excuse for something like that.
It endangers lives, and therefore must be punishable.
to luv u is 2 hate u
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
to luv u is 2 hate u
March 2nd, 2007 at 02:11pm
i dont think we should realy worry or think about it to much billie is an adult he doesnt need a bunch of little groupies worried about him or disapointed in his drinking habbits he broke the law big deal
rehabreject
Jackass
rehabreject
March 2nd, 2007 at 02:36pm
to luv u is 2 hate u:
i dont think we should realy worry or think about it to much billie is an adult he doesnt need a bunch of little groupies worried about him or disapointed in his drinking habbits he broke the law big deal
Actually, it IS a big deal. Would you be saying that if you, or someone you knew, was hit by a drunk driver?
If you let people off for DUI, who says you can't make up another excuse for theft/violence/rape/you name it? 'big deal'...right?
The fact that Billie is an adult doesn't make it okay - in a way, that makes it even more worrying...
Oh, and we're not worrying about him - we're worrying about the thousands of lives which could be endangered by careless actions like his.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2007 at 09:15pm
Alright, I think this thread needs to shift away from Billie Joe and be about drunk driving in general. We can't have a topic for everytime some celebrity breaks the law. Drunk driving is one of the single most idiotic things you could ever do. If you can't control your actions when you drink, and you know you'll try and drive, DONT DRINK. Think of what a preventable cause of death that is. I can honestly say I feel little sympathy for those who drive drunk and kill themselves, they have no one to blame but themselves. However, when they hit another car with someones mom or dad or little kids in it, thats just sick. Their ignorant, stupid, selfcentered actions cost an innocent person their life. They deserve to spend the rest of their life in jail for that. And the whole system with you get (whatever amount) of DUI's, THEN you get your license taken away is stupid beyond all reason. Driving is a privilege, not a right. if you use privilege in a way that endangers the lives of others, you deserve to have your license permanently revoked.
Iam2fly4u
Geek
Iam2fly4u
March 3rd, 2007 at 09:41pm
I think it's horrible when people drink and drive. They could cause danger to themselves and others. I think these people should be sent to jail for a long time. I don't care if they didn't mean to, because they still did.
PaNcAkEs
Jackass
PaNcAkEs

Blog
March 4th, 2007 at 08:53am
break the law - crime doesnt pay, eather you'll pay a fine or go behind bars or just get a warning, you did it, you live with it. Thats what i think of it.
Jimmy the Saint
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jimmy the Saint
March 7th, 2007 at 08:55am
peeingchicken:

Let's get drunk and go out driving...
No, DUI is just stupid. Should be stopped, yeah, but how?

And Billie's really quite an idiot for doing it. He's not just an average person, he's an idol. He if anyone should think twice before he broke the law.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
March 7th, 2007 at 09:38am
rehabreject:
Flaming Phalanges!:
It doesn't matter if Billie was drunk at the wheel or if the Queen was drunk at the wheel
Actually, it does. 'Cause unlike Billie - the Queen can't be arrested even if she kills someone Mr. Green

But back on topic, I think there is absolutely no excuse for something like that.
It endangers lives, and therefore must be punishable.

I know, co she makes the damn laws.

Point was, it's wrong no matter who does it.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
March 7th, 2007 at 09:39am
Jimmy the Saint:
peeingchicken:

Let's get drunk and go out driving...
No, DUI is just stupid. Should be stopped, yeah, but how?

And Billie's really quite an idiot for doing it. He's not just an average person, he's an idol. He if anyone should think twice before he broke the law.

Well I don't think that's fair. Cos he's human and just as prone to making mistakes as anybody else. He shouldn't be put under double pressure cos people look up to him. Their choice, not his.

Not defending what he did though.
Register