Legalize drugs?

AuthorMessage
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
July 1st, 2008 at 12:26am
really, there are so many chemicals in cigarettes, it's just gross. Sure it can easily kill you, but people still smoke it.
If it is legalized, sure there are gonna be companies who are going to make 'ziggys', and stuff them with dangerous chemicals that do just as much damage as cigarettes. cept, what strain would they use? Think
anyways.. you can simply have shops where you can buy some, or you can buy some seeds. but you need a license to grow marijuana.
I dunno, I just find the distribution simple as that. Dno
but there's probably some other issues with it, I'm guessing...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 1st, 2008 at 10:24pm
Fasterkillpussycat:
I reckon weed would be totally legal if those fucking scientists hadn't claimed that it makes you go mental

Well, I don't know what "fucking" scientists you get your information from, but I've never heard anyone claim that. Cannabis contains carcinogens and has been linked to heart issues. It's not a matter of the fact that some things may be worse, that doesn't change the fact that it's bad for you. If someone stole something, would you say "hey, murder is worse!" No, because they're still both crimes. That logic is flawed.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
July 1st, 2008 at 11:12pm
Fasterkillpussycat:
I reckon weed would be totally legal if those fucking scientists hadn't claimed that it makes you go mental. In my mind alcohol is so much more dangerous than cannabis.
bb I think you're talking about LSD, not weed.
Joshontheguitar
Geek
Joshontheguitar
July 3rd, 2008 at 08:08pm
i say make all drugs legal

a person deserves the right to kill themselves
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
July 3rd, 2008 at 08:14pm
Joshontheguitar:

Joshontheguitar
Geek
Joshontheguitar
July 3rd, 2008 at 08:25pm
Bleach:
Joshontheguitar:

...?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 3rd, 2008 at 08:33pm
Joshontheguitar:

And what about the people drug use effects?
Joshontheguitar
Geek
Joshontheguitar
July 3rd, 2008 at 08:44pm
Sucks for them.

A person has to make the choice whether or not they are gonna be an asswhole to the rest of their loved ones

if you mean situations like theft, murder, etc, that will always be a part of life.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 3rd, 2008 at 08:48pm
Joshontheguitar:

if you mean situations like theft, murder, etc, that will always be a part of life.

That doesn't mean we should legalize activities that fuel crime.
Joshontheguitar
Geek
Joshontheguitar
July 3rd, 2008 at 08:49pm
Kurtni:
Joshontheguitar:

That doesn't mean we should legalize activities that fuel crime.
it doesnt

the evil in human nature does
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 3rd, 2008 at 08:50pm
Joshontheguitar:

Humans don't have a nature anymore. File
Joshontheguitar
Geek
Joshontheguitar
July 3rd, 2008 at 08:58pm
lol

what makes you say that
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
July 3rd, 2008 at 09:07pm
Kurtni:
Joshontheguitar:

irk ;_;

okay, what you said about someone making a choise whether 'to be an asshole to their loved ones or not'

Drug addiction is not some revenge, it's not something that. Drug addicts usually aren't cruel toward their loved ones, if you were nice before, typically you are still nice. Some of them feel horrible because of the pain that they bring. Addiction can kick in immediatley after trying a drug, sometimes it doesn't. But it's not like these people wanted to become addicts. No sane person wants to become an addict. It's a monster that grabs a hold of oyu and will not let go, all you can think about is how to get your next fix. You feel empty, bitter, depressed, angry, and a whole mess of negative emotions. They're in no way trying to cause pain, or kill themselves. But that doesn't mean it should be legalized. When you're addicted, you need help. Legalalizing drugs is only going to increase the number of drug addicts... simply because it'll be much easier to get drugs. We don't need more people in this horrible state.
Joshontheguitar
Geek
Joshontheguitar
July 3rd, 2008 at 09:09pm
Bleach:
Kurtni:
Joshontheguitar:

irk ;_;

okay, what you said about someone making a choise whether 'to be an asshole to their loved ones or not'

Drug addiction is not some revenge, it's not something that. Drug addicts usually aren't cruel toward their loved ones, if you were nice before, typically you are still nice. Some of them feel horrible because of the pain that they bring. Addiction can kick in immediatley after trying a drug, sometimes it doesn't. But it's not like these people wanted to become addicts. No sane person wants to become an addict. It's a monster that grabs a hold of oyu and will not let go, all you can think about is how to get your next fix. You feel empty, bitter, depressed, angry, and a whole mess of negative emotions. They're in no way trying to cause pain, or kill themselves. But that doesn't mean it should be legalized. When you're addicted, you need help. Legalalizing drugs is only going to increase the number of drug addicts... simply because it'll be much easier to get drugs. We don't need more people in this horrible state.
not true, i know many drug addicts, including myself, who were nice before, and now they are asswholes, steal from their families, etc. BUT, when i said the thing before about being an asswhole, i meant destroying your life, not actively being an asswhole.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 3rd, 2008 at 09:10pm
Joshontheguitar:
lol

what makes you say that

This
Joshontheguitar
Geek
Joshontheguitar
July 3rd, 2008 at 09:13pm
Kurtni:
Joshontheguitar:
lol

what makes you say that

This
well, i would say that things like heart transplants, surgery, etc are evil, simply because they go against nature

but human nature is the complex in our mind that does reasoning, the id, ego, and superego,

but this is off topic.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 3rd, 2008 at 09:15pm
Joshontheguitar:

but this is off topic.
Which is why I posted the link to the thread where it would be on topic. Con
Joshontheguitar
Geek
Joshontheguitar