The Doctor

Mibba Blog
April 20th, 2007 at 10:13am
Anji:
Dr. Cuddy:
lyrical_mess:
Really? I didn't know that.

...I would love to eat a purple carrot.
Really? You see I would never do such a thing. Its awful to me. Maybe thats why I am against cloning. I cant seem to find it natural. But then again, "natural" is something we could discuss.
It wasn't cloned. It was bred. Your anscestors 300 years ago ate white or yellow or purple carrots, so why shouldn't you?
It was the Dutch, so it was more patriotic. Con

Shifty Carrots are my favourite vegetable ever so I know a lot about them. That and parsnips. Even though I have never actually tasted a parsnip. But (I think...) it was a Greek punishment for a parsnip to be pushed up one's...er...behind for adultery. It was either that or a beetroot. Something like that.

Uhm, anyways I personally think that cloning - although useful- is kinda creepy. It seems so...Brave New World. The most scary aspect of it is that you could see genetically engineered twins, triplets...

Too weird. After a while, anyway, wouldn't the like...genes or whatever fail because they're not organic?

I prefer stem cells. I know it sounds contradictory but stem cells seem more of a viable way of doing things than cloning. Cloning is too cliché sci-fi anyways.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 20th, 2007 at 12:58pm
Fever 103:
I prefer stem cells. I know it sounds contradictory but stem cells seem more of a viable way of doing things than cloning. Cloning is too cliché sci-fi anyways.

Don't stem cells still need to be cloned?
Or at least, they clone themselves. Because thats what cloning is, right?
Making an exact copy of something.

Cloning is going on in my body right now. word.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 20th, 2007 at 02:13pm
Bloodraine:
Fever 103:

Don't stem cells still need to be cloned?
Or at least, they clone themselves. Because thats what cloning is, right?
Making an exact copy of something.

Cloning is going on in my body right now. word.
So are mutations in your clones, so not real clones.
Register