Sexual Templates

AuthorMessage
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
April 26th, 2007 at 03:20pm
lyrical_mess:
More importantly, do bassists make you horny? It sounds like a dumb question, but that's basically what a sexual template is. The type of person you'd like to have sex with.
..Well, I do seem to be attracted to the bassist in bands and my boyfriend is a bassist.

Mike makes me horny Cassie
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 26th, 2007 at 03:25pm
Hm. Um, this might be kind of a personal question but would you masturbate to Mike? or your boyfriend? or a bassist that you know of?
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 26th, 2007 at 03:44pm
lyrical_mess:
actually Dr. Cuddy (haha I feel like I'm talking to a doctor), the case of your parents makes sense. To me, anyway. It might be true for interracial relationships as well. Children born out of such relationships might be drawn to whichever race they don't look like. For example, if the father is Caucasian and the mother is Asian and the child looks very Asian, the child might be likely to be attracted to white people.

I watched tons of cheesy Indian movies as a kid where a guy chases a girl and she's all like "Pshh." and then gives in. I thought that was how life was. Girls are supposed to be mean and indifferent to boys. Even when they grow up. I had a couple of issues with that in middle school. Kevin threw a volleyball at my head and called be a bitch. Sad.
Its Ivana Very Happy

And I agree with you. When you get used to something as a kid you don't mind it when you grow up because you are already used to having parents that are different races, that have a bigger age difference between them etc. And thats good, I suppose.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
April 26th, 2007 at 03:45pm
lyrical_mess:
Hm. Um, this might be kind of a personal question but would you masturbate to Mike? or your boyfriend? or a bassist that you know of?

lmfao

umm...

Yeah, I guess xD
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 26th, 2007 at 03:49pm
Then perhaps your sexual template is bassists. If this is in fact true, then the incident your attraction is based on goes back to before you were 3 or 4. You don't remember it.

I might be wrong. I dunno. I don't have a whole lot of information. I can't find anything else on the subject. Google gives me nothing.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 26th, 2007 at 03:49pm
Then perhaps your sexual template is bassists. If this is in fact true, then the incident your attraction is based on goes back to before you were 3 or 4. You don't remember it.

I might be wrong. I dunno. I don't have a whole lot of information. I can't find anything else on the subject. Google gives me nothing.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
April 26th, 2007 at 03:53pm
not to be a spoily sport or anything, but there doesnt seem to be much debating going on, but ignore me.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 26th, 2007 at 03:55pm
Dom:
not to be a spoily sport or anything, but there doesnt seem to be much debating going on, but ignore me.

Nobody said that debating had to be boring and stuffy old discussions, we can discuss personal things too.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 26th, 2007 at 03:57pm
Besides, this is a discussion on psychology. Sexual psychology.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 26th, 2007 at 04:21pm
lyrical_mess:
Besides, this is a discussion on psychology. Sexual psychology.
You helped me a lot, realizing that I will blame my parents if they complain about me dating older guys Shifty
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 26th, 2007 at 04:27pm
lmfao.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
April 26th, 2007 at 04:51pm
Sruti should be a Psychologist Cool

well when i was little i thought blone hair and blue eyes where prettyer but now i think dark hair and dark or green eyes are prettyer Think
What's in a name?
King For A Couple Of Days
What's in a name?

Mibba
April 26th, 2007 at 05:48pm
I’ve always fancied guys with blond hair and blue eyes the most (not that I care too much about looks though). And tall guys. Tall and sort of skinny ones. And that’s actually a very good description of my boyfriend. Laughing

All my boyfriends have had blue eyes (except one who had green) and all of that have been rather tall. Some had darker hair though. (Sounds like I’ve had a lot of relationships but all those boys, save one previous and my current, were not really “real” boyfriends if you know what I mean. No serious relationships, just immature ones). Anyway, I think I might have two explanations for this. This is gonna come out all wrong Laughing but yeah.

When I was born my older brother was already nine years old. So when I was a little kid he was a teenager. He has blue eyes and until he was about fifteen he had very blond hair. He’s tall too and he was sort of skinny in his teenage years. Also my best friend when I was a little kid had beautiful blond hair and pretty, blue eyes. She was a good friend, most of the time Razz. And my older brother is one of the best persons on earth, at least to me. So my guess is, based on your theory here lyrical_mess, is that all the positive things that I associated with those attributes fallowed me into puberty where they got translated onto random boys. Because it was important, familiar and comforting to me. Which would explain my preference for tall, blond guys with blue eyes Wink. I didn’t even think about that before though!
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
April 26th, 2007 at 05:52pm
The kind of person I'd like to have sex with is Dougie Poynter. Raspa

Seriously though. The thought of two men having sex turns me on more than anything else. Could that count as a sexual template? Because it really does get me hot under the collor.

And this is a bit like Freud's theory, isn't it? I do psychology and we had to learn a bit about him. He basically thinks that the world revolves around sex, tbh. But yeah. Isn't the thing about sexual desires when you're an infant meant to be subconscious? Like... I doubt anyone would remember something sexual at that age. I think the link between sexual desires and infancy is more to do with the whole theory of boys fancying their mums and girls fancying their dads. It's how we get to know our sexuality and also how we come up with 'daddy's little girl' and 'mummy's little boy'.

Anyway. Enough rambling about Freud and his sexy theory of young children and their parents. My point was that yeah, we're not supposed to remember the sexual awakening thing from when we were younger. It's subconscious or something.

idk. I don't know what I'm talking about.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
April 26th, 2007 at 07:28pm
stardust:

Seriously though. The thought of two men having sex turns me on more than anything else. Could that count as a sexual template? Because it really does get me hot under the collor.

Me too for some reason :/
I mean I didnt even know two men having sex existed until I was in fourth grade.
But also funny guys turn me on. lmfao lmfao Sexual template? Maybe? I used to watch alot of cartoons?
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
April 27th, 2007 at 04:22pm
Bwahaha biting and hair pulling... Shifty

and I wasn't abused as a child or anything so idk where that comes from. Very Happy
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
April 27th, 2007 at 11:07pm
Dr. Cuddy:
I don't know if this counts, but my dad is 2o years older than my mom. And I always loved him and a relationship between an older man and younger woman or vica verse was never strange for me. Maybe thats the reason why I tend to fancy older guys?

I see what you mean. My dad is 8 years older
than my mom and I very much perfer guys who are older than me.
I actually really can't stand younger guys.

lyrical_mess:
actually Dr. Cuddy (haha I feel like I'm talking to a doctor), the case of your parents makes sense. To me, anyway. It might be true for interracial relationships as well. Children born out of such relationships might be drawn to whichever race they don't look like. For example, if the father is Caucasian and the mother is Asian and the child looks very Asian, the child might be likely to be attracted to white people.

I know this kinda not the point but, My dad
is caucasian, my mom is 100% korean and I basically only like white guys or some other races.

But, I can't think of any specific childhood experiences that may influence
what I like or enjoy now. This is a very interesting topic though.

EDIT: I was reading some of the post before mine and you guys were
talking about bassists, and now that I think about it...As a child
I grew with a lot of music around me. And musicians. Mainly guitarists,
and I am more attracted to guitarists(not just famous people, i mean
like kids I know) and other types of musicians. Dno maybe I'm just not
making any sense. I know I aint making any sense to myself.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 28th, 2007 at 02:31am
Actually, Beverly, that might be the point. And you might be onto something else. What if sexual templates are genetic? People say that women often look for men who are similar to their fathers. But what if that's not the case, and women actually really like the type that their mom liked? Geeeeness. Fizz
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 28th, 2007 at 03:54am
lyrical_mess:
Actually, Beverly, that might be the point. And you might be onto something else. What if sexual templates are genetic? People say that women often look for men who are similar to their fathers. But what if that's not the case, and women actually really like the type that their mom liked? Geeeeness. Fizz
Hmmm... not in my case Think

My mom prefers blond guys. I don't. But my dad isn't blond at all, he has black-hair. Ok, he had black-hair, even when my mom et him he was gray. And me dad is a wonderful guy, but I could never be with anyone like him. Sometimes he can be really, really annoying. And he is a true Leo, proud and thinking he is the best. I couldn't handle that.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 28th, 2007 at 11:32am
Ieva:
Bwahaha biting and hair pulling... Shifty

and I wasn't abused as a child or anything so idk where that comes from. Very Happy
I know what you're talking about. Fizz
Register