Great Success!
John Entwistle
January 31st, 2009 at 12:43am
DELETE
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
January 31st, 2009 at 01:56am
Well they arent very nice people but have great music.They have had feuds with alot of people especially Robbie Williams ... one of my fave people
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
January 31st, 2009 at 05:59am
mansonxgd16x:
Well they arent very nice people

Everything's subjective.. I know people on here who are worse than them Very Happy

mansonxgd16x:
but have great music.They have had feuds with alot of people especially Robbie Williams ... one of my fave people

I don't like a band for the people they like / dislike so...
And it's not like I'm friend with the band so I can't not like Robbie Williams 'cause he's mean to my favourite band.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 1st, 2009 at 12:07am
I don't know much about them except that they had one of the greatest drummers ever. But Zak quit. That's ok, he learned from Keith Moon, the greatest drummer ever, so he fits better with The Who. Retard
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
February 1st, 2009 at 06:49am
Doris The Spider:
I don't know much about them except that they had one of the greatest drummers ever. But Zak quit. That's ok, he learned from Keith Moon, the greatest drummer ever, so he fits better with The Who. Retard

Chris, their new drummer, is amazing..
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
February 1st, 2009 at 09:10pm
Cecilia:
Doris The Spider:

Chris is awesome. I saw them live in December and his drumming was definitely one of the highlights. Anyway, it's probably better not to add any more to the whole Beatles stamina.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
February 4th, 2009 at 04:17pm
Color Me Impressed:
Cecilia:
Doris The Spider:

Chris is awesome. I saw them live in December and his drumming was definitely one of the highlights. Anyway, it's probably better not to add any more to the whole Beatles stamina.

Seen Sitting Here in Silence gig? ~~
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
July 12th, 2009 at 06:49pm

The only album I own from them is What's the Story, Morning Glory?
I am in love with it. It's one of my favorite albums of all time.
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
July 27th, 2009 at 05:47am
i have 2 of their albums Smile
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
August 24th, 2009 at 07:16am
I have 5, and my dad has 3. But his three have emigrated to my room on a permanent basis Very Happy

Amazing band. Amazing live. Seriously hope they're not splitting up, it doesn't look too good at the moment...
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
August 24th, 2009 at 09:38am
really? ._. that'd be a shame...

I have "What's The Story, Morning Glory?" and "Dig Out Your Soul". I like both Con
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
August 24th, 2009 at 02:23pm
What's The Story was the first album I remember liking, at the tender age of 3. I used to sing along to Wonderwall as "Because maybe, you're going to be the one at Sainsbury's..."

But then I heard Definitely Maybe... <3
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 25th, 2009 at 08:57am
Pfft, they pulled out of V this weekend because off 'illness' AKA can't be arsed to do their job. I have no respect for them. Loud mouthed, rude, and arrgoant, they're just an irritating bunch of Mancs.

Though What's the Story Morning Glory WAS a good album, the first album I sang along to when I was a kid actually, but their general attitude to people and their fans just puts me right off them. They have no respect for the people that put them where they are, and so I've lost the little respect I did have for them.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
August 25th, 2009 at 01:31pm
pinkertonutter:
I have 5, and my dad has 3. But his three have emigrated to my room on a permanent basis Very Happy

Amazing band. Amazing live. Seriously hope they're not splitting up, it doesn't look too good at the moment...

I read a couple of months ago that they are. And they want a 5 year break or something. Not so sure...
Noel saying about Liam "he's a fork in a world of soup" Laughing
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
August 29th, 2009 at 10:25am
Cecilia:
pinkertonutter:

I read a couple of months ago that they are. And they want a 5 year break or something. Not so sure...
Noel saying about Liam "he's a fork in a world of soup" Laughing

It's official. Rip
WHY, NOEL, WHY?? Sad

part of me thinks he'll be back in about a year.
but still Molly
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
August 29th, 2009 at 10:46am
POPSCENE.:
It's official. Rip
WHY, NOEL, WHY?? Sad

part of me thinks he'll be back in about a year.
but still Molly

Maybe he'll come back, alone, or even with Gem... making acoustic concerts ~~
My life would be complete.
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
August 29th, 2009 at 12:47pm
ooh.
maybe noel and liam could do a reunion interview with NME where they give each other a hug OMGyes
AND MAKE A FABULOUS NEW ALBUM ABOUT THE VIRTUES OF BROTHERLY LOVE Ahbrow

i think i'm getting carried away.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
August 30th, 2009 at 07:19am
Dearly beloved, it is with a heavy heart and a sad face that I say this to you this morning.

As of last Friday the 28th August, I have been forced to leave the Manchester rock'n'roll pop group Oasis.

The details are not important and of too great a number to list. But I feel you have the right to know that the level of verbal and violent intimidation towards me, my family, friends and comrades has become intolerable. And the lack of support and understanding from my management and band mates has left me with no other option than to get me cape and seek pastures new.

I would like firstly to offer my apologies to them kids in Paris who'd paid money and waited all day to see us only to be let down AGAIN by the band. Apologies are probably not enough, I know, but I'm afraid it's all I've got.

While I'm on the subject, I'd like to say to the good people of V Festival that experienced the same thing. Again, I can only apologise - although I don't know why, it was nothing to do with me. I was match fit and ready to be brilliant. Alas, other people in the group weren't up to it.

In closing I would like to thank all the Oasis fans, all over the world. The last 18 years have been truly, truly amazing (and I hate that word, but today is the one time I'll deem it appropriate). A dream come true. I take with me glorious memories.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have a family and a football team to indulge.

I'll see you somewhere down the road. It's been a fuckin' pleasure.

Thanks very much.

Goodbye.

NG.
Music to my ears
Idiot
Music to my ears
August 30th, 2009 at 08:28am
oasis are absolutely brilliant Very Happy
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
August 31st, 2009 at 06:56am
Cecilia:
Dearly beloved, it is with a heavy heart and a sad face that I say this to you this morning.

As of last Friday the 28th August, I have been forced to leave the Manchester rock'n'roll pop group Oasis.

The details are not important and of too great a number to list. But I feel you have the right to know that the level of verbal and violent intimidation towards me, my family, friends and comrades has become intolerable. And the lack of support and understanding from my management and band mates has left me with no other option than to get me cape and seek pastures new.

I would like firstly to offer my apologies to them kids in Paris who'd paid money and waited all day to see us only to be let down AGAIN by the band. Apologies are probably not enough, I know, but I'm afraid it's all I've got.

While I'm on the subject, I'd like to say to the good people of V Festival that experienced the same thing. Again, I can only apologise - although I don't know why, it was nothing to do with me. I was match fit and ready to be brilliant. Alas, other people in the group weren't up to it.

In closing I would like to thank all the Oasis fans, all over the world. The last 18 years have been truly, truly amazing (and I hate that word, but today is the one time I'll deem it appropriate). A dream come true. I take with me glorious memories.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have a family and a football team to indulge.

I'll see you somewhere down the road. It's been a fuckin' pleasure.

Thanks very much.

Goodbye.

NG.

That letter sums up why I love that guy to pieces.

I look forward to his solo album - can really imagine it to be like The Masterplan.
Register