Hairy Women!

AuthorMessage
Daydream-believer
Jackass
Daydream-believer
July 8th, 2010 at 03:10pm
^^ Yes. I have blonde leg hairs, so only shave my legs about every 2 weeks. Its so much effort for me.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
July 9th, 2010 at 09:01am
Rozee.:
ConstantlyChanging:
I've never shaved. Coolio Ever. But I feel comfortable with the hair I have.
Preach girl!
although you're only 14.. things can change Smile

Well yeah...still I don't feel like I wanna touch myself with sharp razors and shit. Shocked
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
July 9th, 2010 at 11:19am
I was talking to my friend about this woman who doesn't shave, and she was like "Ew." and normally, I don't care much, but i've started to think, and i mean, honestly, what's disgusting about it? if you clean yourself - nothing.

i'm starting to dislike the prejudice of society. why on earth should we go out and spend money to remove something that insists on growing back, no matter what you do? (except laser treatment) I mean, if it's stayed with the human race for this long, and it's probably gonna stick with us for a long time to come, then why even bother fighting something so natural? It eats away time and money, not to mention comfort (stubble).
Omg sorry, i don't mean to sound like such a hippie.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
July 10th, 2010 at 08:17am
ocean avenue:
I was talking to my friend about this woman who doesn't shave, and she was like "Ew." and normally, I don't care much, but i've started to think, and i mean, honestly, what's disgusting about it? if you clean yourself - nothing.

i'm starting to dislike the prejudice of society. why on earth should we go out and spend money to remove something that insists on growing back, no matter what you do? (except laser treatment) I mean, if it's stayed with the human race for this long, and it's probably gonna stick with us for a long time to come, then why even bother fighting something so natural? It eats away time and money, not to mention comfort (stubble).
OMG you gave me another reason to not shave. I totally agree with you.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
July 10th, 2010 at 06:03pm
ConstantlyChanging:
ocean avenue:

OMG you gave me another reason to not shave. I totally agree with you.
Ah
I haven't shaved for a week's time or so, except for my legs today, because I was bored. I have light hairs on my legs and under my arms, so people normally don't even notice unless it's in a certain light and stuff, and I gotta say I love the feeling of smooth legs. I only shave to my knee, though, because i can't even imagine having stubble on my thighs. That's gotta be so uncomfortable Cheese

other than that, I haven't shaved in at least a week, and I don't know when I will again Think
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 10th, 2010 at 07:36pm
i only shave when i have to go swimming or if i'm getting laid
other then that i could care less about my hair
Smile
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
July 10th, 2010 at 09:54pm
I need to go back to Veet for my thighs. I have a lot of dark hair on my thighs as well, so normally I'd use veet on them so I wouldn't have to do it as much/get thigh stubble. But I ran out the other day, and so I shaved them. Bad, bad idea Molly
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
July 11th, 2010 at 07:29am
Desmond Hume:
I need to go back to Veet for my thighs. I have a lot of dark hair on my thighs as well, so normally I'd use veet on them so I wouldn't have to do it as much/get thigh stubble. But I ran out the other day, and so I shaved them. Bad, bad idea Molly
Isn't Veet like a "cream" you put on your legs so the hair like fall off? (Sorry for the bad English xD).
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
July 11th, 2010 at 08:08am
ConstantlyChanging:
Desmond Hume:
Isn't Veet like a "cream" you put on your legs so the hair like fall off? (Sorry for the bad English xD).
veet also makes wax-products. So you can get these strips of paper with wax already on them, you just heat 'em with your hands, put them on the place you wanna remove hair and.. rip! xD
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
July 11th, 2010 at 01:26pm
Yeah, I was talking about the veet depilatory cream, I'm too much of a wuss to wax D:
It dissolves your hair, or at least the root, then after a few minutes you can just wipe it away
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
July 11th, 2010 at 02:55pm
We have some Nair and I want to use it, but I'm scared because my legs are so sensitive to certain things, so I'm afraid that it'll make me break out on my legs. I also break out when I get waxed and it bugs me so much.
Raina Lupa
Addict
Raina Lupa
July 11th, 2010 at 03:13pm
Sensitive skin, and hair generally too fine for wax to be greatly effective.

I heart my epilator.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
July 11th, 2010 at 08:06pm
Raina Lupa:

I heart my epilator.
can you use an epilator on your 'private parts'?lol

it just rips the hairs out of the roots, right? Kinda like when you wax? or did i get it completely wrong?
Raina Lupa
Addict
Raina Lupa
July 11th, 2010 at 08:32pm
ocean avenue:
Raina Lupa:

I heart my epilator.

it just rips the hairs out of the roots, right? Kinda like when you wax? or did i get it completely wrong?
Yeah, that's right...but unlike wax, it doesn't pull at the skin, so it's less irritating.

You can use it 'down there' if you're brave/careful Laughing I use it as much as I can stand it, then switch to wax if I want to take away the hair really close to the delicate parts.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
July 12th, 2010 at 02:31pm
Raina Lupa:
ocean avenue:
Raina Lupa:

I heart my epilator.

Yeah, that's right...but unlike wax, it doesn't pull at the skin, so it's less irritating.

You can use it 'down there' if you're brave/careful Laughing I use it as much as I can stand it, then switch to wax if I want to take away the hair really close to the delicate parts.
oh cool. Because waxing doesn't really bother me much, pain-wise, but expenses Cheese
so maybe i should invest in an epilator one of these days...

either way, i don't think, realistically, that i'll stick with this hippie-stuff of not shaving lmfao
derpina
Falling In Love With The Board
derpina

Mibba Blog
July 12th, 2010 at 05:04pm
I heart wax strips. They are so convenient.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
July 13th, 2010 at 05:52am
Well...I would shave. xD I was bored the other day and I shaved my legs. Cheese Terrefying.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
July 13th, 2010 at 06:45pm
ConstantlyChanging:
Well...I would shave. xD I was bored the other day and I shaved my legs. Cheese Terrefying.
did you get cuts? awww
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 13th, 2010 at 09:23pm
i shaved one leg today
cause i was to lazy to shave the other
luckily i don't need to shave the other till tomorrow morning
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
July 14th, 2010 at 06:18am
ocean avenue:
ConstantlyChanging:
did you get cuts? awww

Actually, I didn't. It was just so scary. Like "when am I gonna cut my leg off?!!?!?!!!?? Cheese" and it wasn't funny. I don't think I will do it again. >_<
Register