Rap Music

AuthorMessage
define_normal
Banned
define_normal

Blog
September 4th, 2007 at 10:13am
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
I have no idea. They rap about food in China?

*googles it*
*comes up with nothing*
*shrugs*
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 4th, 2007 at 01:51pm
yeah! i think freedom is a big thing, if you're not free, you're not managed to do what you want
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
September 5th, 2007 at 05:04am
WTF
razzledgirl
Jackass
razzledgirl

Mibba
September 5th, 2007 at 08:29am
Rap is just a genre among other genre's. All genre's have their down sides and their up sides, I dislike all the songs where all they do is cuss and they have nothing meaningfull in it, other than those I appreciate all rap music and I like listening to some of it.
wild at heart
Idiot
wild at heart

Blog
September 6th, 2007 at 06:29pm
rap is like the weirdest type of music, i mean this guy goes into a studio and just talks, says whatever comes through his mind and another guy plays with the buttons in the studio, they do this for about 5 minutes and here comes a new hit for mtv. That's how i see rap, and it's just ... i don't know ... mostly bad ...
Remarkable Rocket
Falling In Love With The Board
Remarkable Rocket
September 6th, 2007 at 06:50pm
Dude.... So like.. I'm not a fan of rap in general.. but lately.. me and my friend troy.. whenever we're in his car... or we're stoned.. or we're bored.. whatever.. we listen to Lil' John.. ahahah.

He's a genius.. of rediculousness.

Crunk is just a lot of fun.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
September 6th, 2007 at 07:21pm
Reading your writing makes me sick. All the ellipsis, it's like a car that keeps abruptly stopping. I just think of it like that because you said 'car'.
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 6th, 2007 at 07:23pm
i don't like rap, because i love punk and rock... but i respect people who like it
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
September 6th, 2007 at 07:36pm
English isn't your first language, right?

Well, anyway, I don't think that loving punk and rock is a ligitamite reason for not liking rap.
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 6th, 2007 at 08:06pm
no, but i'm pretty good at school with english..... it's a problem of rage.... when i am upset i don't think about it

anyway i don't said that.. every singles person find himself in a genre, that not a reason to dislike the others. it's about the music for me.. i love so much rock accordes...
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
September 6th, 2007 at 08:23pm
Anji:
Reading your writing makes me sick. All the ellipsis, it's like a car that keeps abruptly stopping. I just think of it like that because you said 'car'.

Yo babe, thought this was a topic about rap.. not.... a..... topic... about... how... many... ... ... ... . . . ...ellipsis.... I .....used.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
September 6th, 2007 at 10:43pm
lostgrenade:
rap is like the weirdest type of music, i mean this guy goes into a studio and just talks, says whatever comes through his mind and another guy plays with the buttons in the studio, they do this for about 5 minutes and here comes a new hit for mtv. That's how i see rap, and it's just ... i don't know ... mostly bad ...
Rap isn't just talking, it's expressing your feelings with rhymes, it's not concentraded on the rythm, just on the lyrics.

And rap doesn't make it on MTV, that's hip-hop you ignorant.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
September 7th, 2007 at 05:46pm
Shake-Zula.:
Anji:

Yo babe, thought this was a topic about rap.. not.... a..... topic... about... how... many... ... ... ... . . . ...ellipsis.... I .....used.
Geez, sorry, just saying. Rolling Eyes
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 7th, 2007 at 08:01pm
i think mtv sucks anyway! don't watch it! don't watch tv! it's a shitty thing! Smile
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
September 8th, 2007 at 03:13pm
greendea:
i think mtv sucks anyway! don't watch it! don't watch tv! it's a shitty thing! Smile
No TV at all?

Really.

Not a single cartoon or news program?

Not even BB (Basil Brush)?

Wow. If that's true I will give you a satsuma.

Anyway, what exactly has MTV to do with your argument?
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
September 8th, 2007 at 04:06pm
Sally Sparrow:
greendea:
No TV at all?

Really.

Not a single cartoon or news program?

Not even BB (Basil Brush)?

Wow. If that's true I will give you a satsuma.

Anyway, what exactly has MTV to do with your argument?
BASIL BRUSH!!!!
Ah

Sorry Coolio
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 8th, 2007 at 07:50pm
what is a satsuma and yes i don't watch tv at all! i can find news in internet, if i watch it it's because some people oblige me to do it... and this thing is about mtv's rap! so i didn't spam at all
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 8th, 2007 at 08:22pm
no, i was speaking of the precedent thing. at the beginning of the page
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
September 12th, 2007 at 02:46am
A lot of rap is pretty good. But recently there is a lot with no meanings, and always has "hoe", "nigga", "bitch" or something about hitting women, or that kind of stuff. I'm getting sick of the new rap. Tupac was good, Eminem was good, and pretty much all the old rap. The new rap I admit is shit.
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
September 27th, 2007 at 11:42pm
I usually don't mind most rap I hear. Probably because I've been a Linkin Park fan for so long, I'm used to hearing it. I mean, I really like Fort Minor and a little Eminem, but like others have said, I can't stand it when rappers have sexist lyrics. It just disgusts me. Dno
Register