St. Dude
July 25th, 2007 at 11:33pm
Meski:
American Idiot.:
Meski:
greenday6:
Meski:
If it's on PS2 I'll buy it.
The people at Best Buy told me that it was only for next generation consoles (PS3 and X Box 360).
Fuck them, srsly. I hate PS3, it weighs 6 kg. and it costs 600 €
my friend has a XBox 360. its rediculious how a game station can cost more than a half a thousand dollars!
I know, my small PS2 cost me 120 € with Fifa 07
whats 120 €?
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 25th, 2007 at 11:45pm
American Idiot.:
whats 120 €?
I think 150 or more dollars, € (Euro) is the European currency.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
August 1st, 2007 at 03:52pm
Hmm. I'm hoping to get a 360 some time, and I love GH. So I could well invest in it.

The next-gen consoles are worth the money. The PS3 is one of the cheapest blu-ray players on the market and a 360 is now roughly the same price the PS2 was when it first came out.

By the way, don't buy Guitar Hero Rocks the 80s. It's just Guitar Hero 2 with fewer different songs and less characters. There's not enough new to warrant the purchase. Even though Turning Japanese, Holy Diver and I Am The Law are excellent songs.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
August 1st, 2007 at 08:27pm
Mastodon:
Hmm. I'm hoping to get a 360 some time, and I love GH. So I could well invest in it.

The next-gen consoles are worth the money. The PS3 is one of the cheapest blu-ray players on the market and a 360 is now roughly the same price the PS2 was when it first came out.

By the way, don't buy Guitar Hero Rocks the 80s. It's just Guitar Hero 2 with fewer different songs and less characters. There's not enough new to warrant the purchase. Even though Turning Japanese, Holy Diver and I Am The Law are excellent songs.
Blu-ray sucks, you can't play a pirate game and they cost a lot.
Register