R U DA REEL POTTA PHAN?

AuthorMessage
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 22nd, 2007 at 12:42am
She'd probably laugh herself silly.

And tbh, most of the HP fans were like 10 when they started reading, so I'd be very disturbed if they knew about slash. Also, we're at the age where we come across it so easily now. I dunno, it might have always been in people's minds, but meh.

I tend to stay away from it, HP is FAR too innocent for slash.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
August 22nd, 2007 at 02:49pm
Hehe...I remember when all I wanted to read where Hermione/Ron pairings. Those sweet, PG stories that I couldn't get enough of...

And then one day, my friend showed me a Harry/Ron story. I fucking flipped out. I got so mad at her...tehe

good times. But seriously...slash can be innocent. Just because they're gay doesn't mean they have to have sex.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 22nd, 2007 at 02:55pm
Oh yeah, but most of the slash that you do see is written purely for sex.

I have noticed though, that if there's ever a gay character in a story, nine times out of ten it's Terry Boot, hahaha poor kid. (Not that being gay's bad etc etc)
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
August 22nd, 2007 at 08:30pm
I could do with a little Meski/Hermione slash Coolio
sailor spaikae!
Jackass
sailor spaikae!

Mibba Blog
September 7th, 2007 at 10:04pm
I was about six and I'd finished reading all the books we had in school so my teacher lent me a copy of Philosophers Stone. It was just Roxanne from the first time I picked it up. Eight years later and she still hasn't got it back.
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
January 12th, 2008 at 11:14am
I first got hold of the first book when I was seven, but I didn't think much of it.
Eventually, as years passed, my aunt kept buying my sister and I the books
so we would read.
Then, in the summer before 7th grade, I was bored and I wanted to prove to myself I could get through a book.
And of course I chose the longest mother fucker in the whole world: HP4
So I finished it and that's when my love affair started.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
January 13th, 2008 at 07:02pm
My brother was reading them, so when I was six I picked up the first one and was hooked. I read the first four in a week =[
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
January 14th, 2008 at 12:57pm
Well, in 1999 my mom bought me and my sister the first two books. We didn't read them. Then I started reading the 3rd one, which I borrowed from the library. I only read the first chapter or two. Then the movies came out. I saw the first and the second and liked them. My friends convinced me to start reading the books, so I did and liked them too. And I've liked them ever since. But I have only read each book once. I wanted to read them all again but since I have about 3 or four other books I want to read at the moment and I have school, that might not be for a while.
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
January 14th, 2008 at 04:14pm
i was about 8 or something.

if my kids don't want to read it, i'll force them too because it's like amazing y/y
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
January 17th, 2008 at 05:52am
my grandma bought me the first two books for like my fifth birthday and i thought they were boring and i hated them but then i liked them later the end \o/
vonny
Admin
vonny

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2008 at 01:25am
I was 10, and Harry Potter was all over the news when the fourth book was released in the UK. None of the books had been released here in Aus yet, but we were getting them because of the great success they had in the UK.

So, Mum bought me the first one one week, the next week I got the 2nd one..etc. Up until the fourth. THEN I HAD TO WAIT THREE YEARS FOR THE FIFTH ONE! ..But I'm not complaining. File
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
January 19th, 2008 at 04:54am
electric soldier:
i was about 8 or something.

if my kids don't want to read it, i'll force them too because it's like amazing y/y
IAWTC Con
Sweetest Assassin
King For A Couple Of Days
Sweetest Assassin
February 16th, 2008 at 01:53pm
well i just kinda read the 1st one in the library and got hooked when i was about 8, but that was after i had finished all the rauld dhal (sp?) books we had and its a shame that now we dont get the exitment of a new hp book cos the 7th is out Sad
we have all 7 books and even some doubles now but mum wont read them cos she 'doesnt have time' and dad only read the 6th , but we made them buy the books every year or so any way

i love hp now
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
February 16th, 2008 at 02:03pm
superfan
Geek
superfan
March 3rd, 2008 at 11:42am
I tried reading Book 1 in year 5, but had no interest. I didn't even finish the first page. A few months later, I was invited to go see Film 1 and I didn't really wanna go... but then I fell in love with it!

Also, the books are better than the films...
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
March 4th, 2008 at 04:12am
My teacher in Year 5 read it to all of us.
I absolutely loved it.

I also love the memory of her saying; "I have a new book for us, it's called 'Harry Potter' ... Has anybody heard of it?" And only one person in the class had. lmfao
Register