AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
September 23rd, 2007 at 03:40pm
Anji:
schooldropout:
No I'm not afraid of it because we all die some day.

Respect is earned not assumed.
God, so Neitzsche. The only differece is that you aren't a Nazi, I suppose.
...Wha?

He was a Nazi?

Weird.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
September 25th, 2007 at 03:17pm
Pre-Nazi, really. Seriously though, can you be surprised? I mean 'ubermensch' is Adolf Hitler's middle name.
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
September 26th, 2007 at 06:49pm
This is from a Catholic priest on civil unions in the UK. (Several Christian laypeople commented with anti-same-sex partnership statements on the same article):

As a Catholic priest who conducts blessings of same-sex couples, and has done for the past 4 years, this is a very welcome and necessary step in the right direction. Every day we are meeting same-sex couples who are as committed to each other as any other heterosexual couple, yet are victimised purely because of their sexuality. I sincerely hope that this will not be a matter of 'words' only and that all the necessary legalities are dealt with as soon as possible...as too often the gay communities across the country have had their hopes raised only to be dashed the next day when something else comes to mind in parliament.
Canon Pam Lees, Birmingham, UK
TrainSpotting
Geek
TrainSpotting
October 1st, 2007 at 01:29pm
Religious extremists shouldn't be excluded from being able to hold office, but they shouldn't be able to let their beliefs control their decisions. Well, that actually doesn't make much sense since all decisions are based on beliefs, basically, but... you know what I mean, right?
Register