April 13th, 2008 at 02:16pm
G U T T E D!:
Pain Olympics?
no.

Body Mod. is okay to some extent.
Tattoos, piercings. All okay.
Scarrifacation is... no just no.
Not against it, but i dont support it.

So, it's okay as long it's not over-board.
mhmm tattoos and piercings are alright but all that ~hanging off a meat hook~ shit and the ritual cuts that people have done are abit extreme
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 20th, 2008 at 12:56pm
Who.Killed.Caustic:

piercing babys it terrible, i think

I was pierced as a baby. My ears. I'm fine. My parents aren't cruel in anyway. I mean...I cried (its on video) like the apocolypse was coming but I was a baby...
givemyselfthecreeps!
givemyselfthecreeps!
April 21st, 2008 at 02:58am
Who.Killed.Caustic:
i think that there are some boundaries that should not be crossed such as private areas.

I was watching a late night show were they were talking about genital piercings and they said that they can increase sexual pleasure and also heal faster than most piercings.
Sylar
Sylar
April 23rd, 2008 at 10:11am
They can also damage nerves down there and leave you to have sex with no pleasure ever again. I'm not sure I'd take that risk lmfao
givemyselfthecreeps!
givemyselfthecreeps!
April 25th, 2008 at 12:20am
But that's just like any sort of piercing. Anything can go wrong with any sort of body modification. That's why you should always get someone qualified to do these things.
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
April 27th, 2008 at 05:59am
dr cunningham:
~hanging off a meat hook~ shit
Suspension fascinates me tbh. Whenever I see pictures of it I go o__o first, then think "oh my GOD why" next, then "how can skin do that" last. A lot of people who've written about their experiences of suspension say it's not that painful, which amazes me too, and they really enjoy doing it. The scars are normally quite minimal, as far as I can gather. Which is another thing on the list of many that astounds me about suspension. I do have quite a sick interest in it because the pictures make me cringe and feel a bit ill sometimes, but I always go back and look at more Coolio
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
April 29th, 2008 at 12:23am
javey.is.love:
lyrical_mess:
Who.Killed.Caustic:

piercing babys it terrible, i think

I was pierced as a baby. My ears. I'm fine. My parents aren't cruel in anyway. I mean...I cried (its on video) like the apocolypse was coming but I was a baby...

i didn't mean to say that if you're parents had you pierced as a baby

that they were cruel, i just meant that i really can't take pain now, so

i feel sorry for itty bitty babies who suddenly get a needle thrust

through their skin without being prepared. lmao
Do you have your ears pierced, just out of curiosity?
Baguelle
Baguelle
May 3rd, 2008 at 03:20pm
dr cunningham:
G U T T E D!:
Pain Olympics?
no.

Body Mod. is okay to some extent.
Tattoos, piercings. All okay.
Scarrifacation is... no just no.
Not against it, but i dont support it.

So, it's okay as long it's not over-board.
mhmm tattoos and piercings are alright but all that ~hanging off a meat hook~ shit and the ritual cuts that people have done are abit extreme

I agree. Everything is appealing in moderation, I think. There is enough room to express yourself without going overboard.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
May 4th, 2008 at 12:56am
well, obviously i have no say in what other people do to their bodies and nor would i want to, but personally i'd never get a tattoo or a piercing besides lobes.

i dunno, i'm just very traditional Dno
Verbatim.
Verbatim.
May 4th, 2008 at 05:00pm
I absoloutely love piercings and tattoos. I'm not into scarification all that much, but tattoos and piercings are fine. I think there's too much negative press and stereotypes surrounding them really, just because you have a tattoo or a piercing, it doesn't mean you're going to mug someone, or that you're a drug dealer. In fact, I think 'modified' people are possibly some of the nicest people you could want to meet, because they tend to be creative and open minded.
I don't see the problem with them. As long as your tattoo isn't offensive to anyone else, then you're not doing any harm.
This is the 21st Century, I think society should learn to accept body modifications more freely, and forget the negativity that surrounds them.
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
May 13th, 2008 at 06:29am
Start Something.:
*muffin_girl*:

Ear piercings are one thing but I saw one kid on holiday (Butlins) (no more than a young 3, was walking okay but still very very young) in the showers so being a tiny weeny kid and all female changing rooms, no clothes and she had EVERYTHING pierced... i mean she had ears lobes, 3time, cartialge twice (this is on each ear mind...) nose, septum, monroe, nipples and belly button. I mean WTF!? this kid looked like she could barely talk let alone say piercing even! Im sorry though but that is too far really.... Hand

i really, really hope you're making that up ;o

I wish i was! I dont think I will ever forget that.... ever.... Shocked
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
May 13th, 2008 at 06:33am
I got more tattoos recently as well... more on ankle, back of the neck... and "somewhere else", not inside the somewhere else on the top but you still couldnt see if i was wearing undrewear.... and it hurt the same as any other tattoo.... but yeah... i wouldnt get the inside or anything... like the people who get their inner lip tattooed.. i mean i dont hate it just really not for me. ow! >_<
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
May 13th, 2008 at 02:46pm
Disco Judd:
dr cunningham:
~hanging off a meat hook~ shit
Suspension fascinates me tbh. Whenever I see pictures of it I go o__o first, then think "oh my GOD why" next, then "how can skin do that" last. A lot of people who've written about their experiences of suspension say it's not that painful, which amazes me too, and they really enjoy doing it. The scars are normally quite minimal, as far as I can gather. Which is another thing on the list of many that astounds me about suspension. I do have quite a sick interest in it because the pictures make me cringe and feel a bit ill sometimes, but I always go back and look at more Coolio
Pauly Unstoppable does suspension. He wrote a blog a while back explain why he does it.

"it takes me to a place of calm and center, takes all my bad thoughts and cares away and just puts me at peace within myself, the time i am in the air there is nothing else happening in my life or my world, the only people in it are me and the people around me, and i am centered, to put it simple, when i suspend or do body ritual it makes me right as rain"

That makes it interesting to me. I wouldn't want to do it, though. I'm not sure. Maybe one day if I have the opportunity, I wouldn't turn it down. But I'm not going to go out looking to do it. It just seems like it's a bit too much for me.
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
May 13th, 2008 at 02:53pm
Anji:
OK, it is my personal opinion that this topic is a bit...well, tame. So, I've decided to stir it up a bit. Con

Recently, there has been an emergence on the internet of videos of men...'self-mutilating' themselves, if you will. It's been said that there is a competition where men post videos of themselves in very painful situations, often to the point where the castrate themselves. This has been dubbed the 'Pain Olympics' and it's been a craze on the internet recently. If you want to see the videos, I warn you that they are hard to stomach. Search on Google 'Pain Olympics', YouTube has taken them all off. I warn you tough, it's nasty.

So in this competition apparently there are cash rewards for the person who looks to have endured the post pain. But unfortunately, the pain is too much for their bodies and there have been reports of some individuals dying.

Contraversial enough? Discuss.
Oh, I saw one of those videos. D= It was horrible! I saw a reaction video on YouTube, so I had to go see the actual video for myself to see what the guy was -reacting- to. And it was just awful!! People are free to do what they wish to their bodies, I guess. I just don't see why anyone would WANT to do this.
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
July 16th, 2008 at 02:24pm
What about live piercongs as well... as in live onstage often as part fo burlesque acts... i mean at burlesque gorefest - domestic appliances which i went to recently one of them got the corset back piercing done live on stage. I mean I think thats pretty damn cool but I know I wouldnt as that would hurt way too much.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
July 17th, 2008 at 02:15am
lyrical_mess:
Does it? There are people who can make that in four minutes flat. And it is doodling in a way. Artistic doodles. Con
Dude are you serious? 4 minutes?
It took me an hour to do simple henna designs. Cheese
I love henna.... I have all of this crap henna, I wish i could get it done by a professional... with good henna.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
July 17th, 2008 at 07:38pm
L.A. Ghost:
They can also damage nerves down there and leave you to have sex with no pleasure ever again. I'm not sure I'd take that risk lmfao
Not all sexual pleasure stems from the clitoris, fyi. The vagina has thousands of nerve endings around the opening, and stimulating those causes immense pleasure.

Also, clit piercings, if done incorrectly, will damage the nerves, but if done right, and cared for, won't damage anything.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
July 21st, 2008 at 10:25pm
Atm I'm gauging my left ear a little--I literally got bored a couple days ago and shoved a 12G barbell into my ear. Hurt like a bitch at first but it's okay now.

Honestly I'm all for piercings [except, y'know, surface piercings but that's just a personal preference; I think they look disgusting] and tattoos...I'm trying to get my dad to let me get my eyebrow done, and a simple tiny tattoo somewhere that I'm unlikely to regret ~too~ much [I'm thinking just an small black peace sign]. Not going too well so far. Laughing

But a friend of mine told me a little about the Pain Olympics and it's just like what in the hell. Who would willingly DO that?

Aaaand what is scarification, plz. >.>
Verbatim.
Verbatim.
July 22nd, 2008 at 05:56am
Pattie Boyd:
Aaaand what is scarification, plz. >.>

the burning or cutting of the skin to create a design ^-^

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o297/raca6670/art%20and%20fashion/owwhywouldyoudothat.jpg < linking that as it may make some people queasy :]

They are not tattoos, they are scars :]

it's a very bloody process, and I'd never do it, but the results can be beautiful.
Baguelle
Baguelle
July 22nd, 2008 at 07:34am
For something that looks so gruesome in the process, the outcome is actually quite interesting, and not as sloppy as I thought it would be.

Do you know how it's done? Like what kind of "tools" are used and such?
Register