HP7 Film: Split in two.

AuthorMessage
j'adore.
Geek
j'adore.

Mibba Blog
January 29th, 2008 at 01:08pm
I know that that will be best, so they can film everything, but I think that is key for the last film, as the book answers so many questions, but I don't think I'd be happy if it was in two parts, I'd be sooooo annoyed if they stopped it on a cliffhanger, even if I know what happens.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
January 29th, 2008 at 09:44pm
Awesome Cassie

It so needs it Think
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
January 30th, 2008 at 03:45am
vonny:
I think it should stop right before Lupin comes running into Shell Cottage. Meg

There was a bang on the front door. Everyone's heads turned towards it. Fleur came running out of the kitchen, looking frightened; Bill jumped to his feet, his wand pointing at the door.

RIGHT THEN! ..Cliffhanger. File
OMG! That sounds like a good stopping point tbh. Leave you in suspense. omgno
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
January 30th, 2008 at 09:14pm
Billie's Willie:
vonny:
I think it should stop right before Lupin comes running into Shell Cottage. Meg

There was a bang on the front door. Everyone's heads turned towards it. Fleur came running out of the kitchen, looking frightened; Bill jumped to his feet, his wand pointing at the door.

RIGHT THEN! ..Cliffhanger. File
OMG! That sounds like a good stopping point tbh. Leave you in suspense. omgno

Hand I said it should be stopped round about Shell Cottage.

Just it'd be better if Harry said "I know what to do" or something, and then link it in with Voldemort stealing the 'elder wand'. Both of them have plans, Voldemort is seemingly unstoppable, and Dobby is dead (the climax of the first part).

I've already mentioned this anyway. If you wanna read the original post, then check back a few pages.
Sweetest Assassin
King For A Couple Of Days
Sweetest Assassin
February 16th, 2008 at 01:28pm
i think its brilliant that they have actually paid attetion to people like me who deserve to have all the stuff in books in films
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
March 13th, 2008 at 10:52am
I heard that she's not even going to make the movies now. My friend told me that she was on the news this morning. She annouced that she wasn't going to have the seventh movie made. Dno
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
March 13th, 2008 at 01:52pm
Wikipedia says on the matter:

"HP7" redirects here. For the postal district for Amersham, see HP postcode area.

I want to live there Cassie

It also says that they're still nmaking the 7th film, and in two parts, so your friend was lying.

The first will be released in November 2010 and the second in May 2011.

So a gap of 6 months, as I expected there would be.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
March 13th, 2008 at 04:32pm
Oh...
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
March 13th, 2008 at 07:26pm
Man that is a huge gap....
thegirlintheband
Jackass
thegirlintheband

Blog
March 14th, 2008 at 07:37am
I dunno, I think it'll still miss a lot out though...

I mean, it started off as a kids cook/film, how are they meant to get the whole story into it as well as making it make sense?!

I think they'll cut a lot and make the tricky stuff blatantly obvious.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
March 16th, 2008 at 01:16pm
Jay Tee:
Wikipedia says on the matter:

"HP7" redirects here. For the postal district for Amersham, see HP postcode area.

I want to live there Cassie

It also says that they're still nmaking the 7th film, and in two parts, so your friend was lying.

The first will be released in November 2010 and the second in May 2011.

So a gap of 6 months, as I expected there would be.
well that's not such a bad gap.
supernaturalfreak21
Jackass
supernaturalfreak21
July 16th, 2008 at 09:04am
Don't you think it's kind of stupid to split in in half. Almost half the book is just Harry, Hermione, and Ron walking through the forrest. Boring. Plus, once the first one comes out you'll have to wait a year to see the second half. I personally think they are trying ti milk as much money out of Harry Potter as possible. Rolling Eyes
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 16th, 2008 at 11:46am
supernaturalfreak21:
Don't you think it's kind of stupid to split in in half. Almost half the book is just Harry, Hermione, and Ron walking through the forrest. Boring. Plus, once the first one comes out you'll have to wait a year to see the second half. I personally think they are trying ti milk as much money out of Harry Potter as possible. Rolling Eyes
I agree, but I'm still glad they might actually take this one seriously. Personally I wish they would have done it for all of the movies after PoA.
And you'll only have to wait six months not a year.
vonny
Admin
vonny

Mibba Blog
July 23rd, 2008 at 03:51am
6 months?!

People are going to have forgotten what happened in the first half. lmfao

They should put a 30 second catch up thing at the start. tehe
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 8th, 2008 at 02:32pm
vonny:
6 months?!

People are going to have forgotten what happened in the first half. lmfao

TOTALLY.

idk i like two movies i like as much hp as possible but it smells of money making obv. Sad
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
August 10th, 2008 at 05:29am
It sounds like the first one will be boring as hell (since it's all camping), and the second one will be amazing (assuming they lengthen out the battle scene and everything). To be honest, the 7th book does not need to be split up. The first half is pretty useless; they could easily have cut it down. I think books 4/5/6 deserve to be split more than 7, but ah well.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
August 10th, 2008 at 08:35am
Jerry Springer.:
It sounds like the first one will be boring as hell (since it's all camping), and the second one will be amazing (assuming they lengthen out the battle scene and everything). To be honest, the 7th book does not need to be split up. The first half is pretty useless; they could easily have cut it down. I think books 4/5/6 deserve to be split more than 7, but ah well.
I completely agree.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 14th, 2008 at 11:20am
Jerry Springer.:

agreed. the last book actually seems like perfect movie material. lame beginning - suspense packed struggling - triumphant finale
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
August 14th, 2008 at 11:50pm
rollerpig:
Jerry Springer.:

agreed. the last book actually seems like perfect movie material. lame beginning - suspense packed struggling - triumphant finale
Yeah, that's true. Though the book felt a bit imbalanced, I thought. It needed a shorter lame beginning and a longer triumphant finale. But ah well, this is not the place for my neverending bitching over DH. Shifty
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 20th, 2008 at 04:33am
Jerry Springer.:
rollerpig:
Jerry Springer.:

Yeah, that's true. Though the book felt a bit imbalanced, I thought. It needed a shorter lame beginning and a longer triumphant finale. But ah well, this is not the place for my neverending bitching over DH. Shifty

AND A LESS CHEESY EPILOGUE FAILING TO TRY TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THE UNNECCESSARY DEATHS Sad
Register