Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
August 31st, 2008 at 04:10pm
tomamazon:
Miley Cyrus:
more like because he publically dissed her
tons of jonas fans are going to just blindly follow his lead
and little petty attacks? great role model.
and pluswise it was just incredibly rude
if something is going down between two people then settle it in person

correct me if i'm wrong but aren't you just doing the same thing by shittin on kevin because he doesn't like miley
how
was it rude to wear a shirt that supports his close friends lol
i'm not blindly following anybody's lead. miley didn't say anything about it.
and it's rude because that's obviously a jab at miley, it clearly wasn't mean just to support those two. if i saw kevin wearing a shirt that said "team miley" i'd say the same things as i am now. idc if he doesn't like miley but he doesn't need to make it public.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
August 31st, 2008 at 04:37pm
Miley Cyrus:
and it's rude because that's obviously a jab at miley, it clearly wasn't mean just to support those two. if i saw kevin wearing a shirt that said "team miley" i'd say the same things as i am now. idc if he doesn't like miley but he doesn't need to make it public.
but you've decided that you don't like him because he's doing something against miley? just seems a bit shallow to me tbh.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
August 31st, 2008 at 05:30pm
tomamazon:
Miley Cyrus:
but you've decided that you don't like him because he's doing something against miley? just seems a bit shallow to me tbh.
nah i never said i didn't like him anymore i still do i'm just sorta mad at him

plus i don't think he should be so quick to turn his back on her. they were introduced to the world from being on hannah montana and even more so on the BOBW tour. without her, they wouldn't have all they have today.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
September 1st, 2008 at 07:36am
but like he's gonna back his brother not some chick he works with js
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
September 1st, 2008 at 05:49pm
tomamazon:
but like he's gonna back his brother not some chick he works with js
yeah, and that's good for him, but he should keep it private
StraightFromdaFridge
Geek
StraightFromdaFridge
September 4th, 2008 at 01:21pm
Miley Cyrus:
tomamazon:
Miley Cyrus:

plus i don't think he should be so quick to turn his back on her. they were introduced to the world from being on hannah montana and even more so on the BOBW tour. without her, they wouldn't have all they have today.

WRONG. Without that little diddy from the 90's "Achey Breaky Heart", they wouldn't have all they have today... seeing as the only reason Miley Cyrus got that role is because she's Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter Rolling Eyes

You're going to disagree with me, but I think Miley Cyrus has no talent at all. She can't sing, she can't act, she doesn't write her own songs... and I don't know about the rest of you, but her voice alone makes me angry. At least the Jonas Brothers actually write and play their own songs and have SOME talent (not that I'm a big fan of them either... though I'm sure I would be if I was younger).
mcr666
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mcr666
September 5th, 2008 at 09:21am
Teenagers these days..... *shakes head*
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
September 6th, 2008 at 02:12pm
mcr666:
Teenagers these days..... *shakes head*
mcr666
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
September 17th, 2008 at 04:36pm
StraightFromdaFridge:
Miley Cyrus:
tomamazon:
Miley Cyrus:

WRONG. Without that little diddy from the 90's "Achey Breaky Heart", they wouldn't have all they have today... seeing as the only reason Miley Cyrus got that role is because she's Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter Rolling Eyes

You're going to disagree with me, but I think Miley Cyrus has no talent at all. She can't sing, she can't act, she doesn't write her own songs... and I don't know about the rest of you, but her voice alone makes me angry. At least the Jonas Brothers actually write and play their own songs and have SOME talent (not that I'm a big fan of them either... though I'm sure I would be if I was younger).
WRONG. she auditioned for the part intially and they turned her down because she was too small. then they called her back six months later and she had grown so they had her audition again. and then AFTER she had gotten the role miley persuaded her dad to audition.

AND WRONG. she does write her own songs =]
billiejoe1
Geek
billiejoe1
September 29th, 2008 at 11:11pm
Jonas Brothers suck!
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
September 30th, 2008 at 02:39am
Gustavatron.:
7. Saying is "Who?" or "Don't know them" or "HATE (unless it happens to be constructive criticism, with a point o-o)!" in every thread is spam and shouldn't happen. K?

billiejoe1:
Jonas Brothers suck!
Please do not post in here if that's the attitude you're going to have towards them.

I still don't have their new cd. Sad I've been completely strapped for cash since I started up at college again.
amistad.
Addict
amistad.

Blog
September 30th, 2008 at 11:11am
Miley Cyrus:
tomamazon:
wow thats sad are you like hatin on kevin ~because he doesnt like miley~

Just like Miley was a great role model when her and the other girl posted a video making fun of one Demi and Selena had posted?
amistad.
Addict
amistad.

Blog
September 30th, 2008 at 11:12am
oh, and the album is awesome Roxanne
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
October 4th, 2008 at 02:40pm
shnicky.:
Miley Cyrus:
tomamazon:

Just like Miley was a great role model when her and the other girl posted a video making fun of one Demi and Selena had posted?

you
are
best

also
LOVEBUG YES
also the hannah montana/miley cyrus concert is on dc soon and jonas are on there toooooooooooooooo.
youbothsuck.com
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
youbothsuck.com
October 5th, 2008 at 05:20pm
I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS! (:
Gianna; Joseph
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Gianna; Joseph

Mibba
October 10th, 2008 at 03:48pm
I love them!

I honestly didn't expect to see a JB thread on here.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
October 11th, 2008 at 12:41pm
shnicky.:
Miley Cyrus:
tomamazon:

oh please at the end they said to check our their friends youtubes and i guess you hate every parody ever Ronald
and demi said that miley and her text all the time and miley has never been anything but nice to her so Ronald

but yeah the new jonas album is really good
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Falling In Love With The Board
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
October 12th, 2008 at 01:35pm
I realised that one dude in my media class looks like the curly haire done, just dirtier looking lmfao
ree-ee-annan
King For A Couple Of Days
ree-ee-annan
October 30th, 2008 at 01:20pm
jonas brothers. om nom nom.
i like them, but i wish they wouldn't lie so much about their love lives.
like k2 said he was single when he's been with danielle for a year or something.
i mean, obviously i don't mean i want them being all;
"omg yeah iz going out wiv *insert name of disney star here* itz well gud" etc.
but maybe if they just admitted that yes, they were dating someone and just leave it at that.

that is, however, just my opinion.

i likes me some nick. and some joe. and some k2.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
October 30th, 2008 at 02:29pm
ree-ee-annan:
jonas brothers. om nom nom.
i like them, but i wish they wouldn't lie so much about their love lives.
like k2 said he was single when he's been with danielle for a year or something.
i mean, obviously i don't mean i want them being all;
"omg yeah iz going out wiv *insert name of disney star here* itz well gud" etc.
but maybe if they just admitted that yes, they were dating someone and just leave it at that.

that is, however, just my opinion.

i likes me some nick. and some joe. and some k2.
it may be because if fangirls think they're single, they'll think they might have a chance with them and don't feel guilty crushing on them.. Perhaps they were told not to speak about their love life. Or maybe they just want the privacy and not the press constantly asking how it's going with some girl.
Register