Admin
greenday6
May 6th, 2011 at 05:38pm
I just think of the intro to this song.

Rainy Days
Jackass
Rainy Days
May 7th, 2011 at 02:48am
^ lol thats pretty funny "and some of blood got on my pants...and i totally freaked"

emo...emotional.....everyone's emotional.....so everyone's...emo?
DUDE.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 7th, 2011 at 11:09am
Exactly! I have always thought that people weren't smart and I was right, because they were calling me Emo when they are also Emo, so they were the pot calling the kettle black.
Chile D. Guy
Basket Case
Chile D. Guy
May 7th, 2011 at 12:29pm
So everybody is Emo?
Raymond
Post Whore
Raymond
May 7th, 2011 at 01:40pm
I think it's pretty obvious THEY ARE.

Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 7th, 2011 at 01:42pm
Chile D. Guy:
So everybody is Emo?

Yep. Unless you don't feel anything at all, then you're just weird.
Raymond
Post Whore
Raymond
May 7th, 2011 at 01:57pm
Unfortunately, 'Emo' doesn't appear to be short for 'emotional'. UNFORTUNATELY, 'Emo' appears to be a label for melodramatic 'my life is shit everything is shit' teenagers with stupid hair.

I'm afraid that's what they meant when they called you 'Emo'.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 7th, 2011 at 02:16pm
I never had the stupid hair. My hair was blonde and long. No colors in it for me. It was just crazy for people to call my whole group 'Emo' because we looked normal, but we listened to different music than the whole school.
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
May 7th, 2011 at 03:32pm

"I have no real problems but I like to make-believe, I stole my sister's mascara now I'm grounded for a week! Sulking and writing poetry are my hobbies, I can't get through a Hawthorne Heights album without sobbing, girls keep breaking up with me, it's never any fun they say they already have a pussy, they don't need another one!"
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 7th, 2011 at 04:10pm
^ I remember I had some kids at school sing that to me because I wore a band tshirt on a trip. I surprised them by knowing the words better than they did. It was fairly funny to see the looks on their faces.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 7th, 2011 at 08:48pm
Sam Roberts:

"I have no real problems but I like to make-believe, I stole my sister's mascara now I'm grounded for a week! Sulking and writing poetry are my hobbies, I can't get through a Hawthorne Heights album without sobbing, girls keep breaking up with me, it's never any fun they say they already have a pussy, they don't need another one!"
lol already posted that on the previous page
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 7th, 2011 at 09:08pm
I was laughing and dancing to that. I'm not 'Emo' anymore because I don't really dress that way anymore. I just wear whatever I want, and if it's a band shirt, so be it. If Alesana is considered 'Emo', I am 'Emo' because I love them.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 7th, 2011 at 10:57pm
Dana.:
I was laughing and dancing to that. I'm not 'Emo' anymore because I don't really dress that way anymore. I just wear whatever I want, and if it's a band shirt, so be it. If Alesana is considered 'Emo', I am 'Emo' because I love them.

Chile D. Guy
Basket Case
Chile D. Guy
May 8th, 2011 at 07:46am
Dana, at college I'm taught about how a sentence can be formed. Two important elements are the cohesion and the coherence. This means a sentence needs to make sense within itself and inside a context in order to express an intended message. Your sentences ALWAYS fail at both. But I'm not expecting you to learn about that.

Anyways, 'Emo' doesn't bother me anymore. It was just a fad, like disco and gothic. It's all about the hipsters now.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 8th, 2011 at 09:44pm
I know how to form complete sentences but sometimes I don't know what to type.

The reason why I listen to Alternative music is because of the lyrics. I can listen to the lyrics and read between the lines to hear the story beneath them.
Rainy Days
Jackass
Rainy Days
May 8th, 2011 at 09:44pm
BELLY JO.:
Sam Roberts:

lol already posted that on the previous page

i want almost all of these boys O.O
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 8th, 2011 at 09:46pm
So do I. tehe
Rainy Days
Jackass
Rainy Days
May 8th, 2011 at 09:47pm
i don't get why girls would break up with them, they're perfectly amazing just the way they are Wink
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 8th, 2011 at 09:50pm
I don't really care about the way a guy looks as long as he treats me right and takes care of himself. I'd have an Emo guy but I'm over that phase of my life, so I don't care for them anymore. Guys in leather jackets are my new thing.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 8th, 2011 at 09:51pm
I listen to music because I like music. Up
Register