Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 20th, 2011 at 02:35pm
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
Dana.:
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
... it hasn't changed. They're just the new versions of emo.
Because being different requires you to pretend you're a wolf and attach a tail to your pants?

Okay. Consider this: I was already an outcast because of my hearing loss and my developmental delay, but when you put it together with the Alternative culture, that makes me even more of an outcast. I joined that culture because I realized that it was okay to be messed up because everyone in that culture has something inside of them that makes them different.

Dana. Get this through your head. EVERYONE. ON THE ENTIRE PLANET. IS AN OUTCAST OF SOME VARIETY. AT SOME POINT IN THEIR LIFE.
So no. You are not special. You are the same as everyone else.

Still, nobody is exactly like me. Nobody else has what I do in that specific order.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 20th, 2011 at 02:45pm
Dana.:
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
Dana.:
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
... it hasn't changed. They're just the new versions of emo.
Because being different requires you to pretend you're a wolf and attach a tail to your pants?

Okay. Consider this: I was already an outcast because of my hearing loss and my developmental delay, but when you put it together with the Alternative culture, that makes me even more of an outcast. I joined that culture because I realized that it was okay to be messed up because everyone in that culture has something inside of them that makes them different.

Dana. Get this through your head. EVERYONE. ON THE ENTIRE PLANET. IS AN OUTCAST OF SOME VARIETY. AT SOME POINT IN THEIR LIFE.
So no. You are not special. You are the same as everyone else.

Still, nobody is exactly like me. Nobody else has what I do in that specific order.

Well that's pretty naive of you. There's almost 7 billion people on the planet, Do the math.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 20th, 2011 at 02:47pm
Parents need to stop telling their children that they're precious unique snowflakes. Because they're not.
Also, comparing kids to snowflakes is pointless now since they've found 2 snowflakes that are exactly alike, which is pretty understandable since there's only a given number of patterns they could form.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 20th, 2011 at 02:48pm
Unless I know them and they have what I have, then nobody is exactly like me. That's all I'm saying. God creates us all differently.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 20th, 2011 at 05:24pm
lawl
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 20th, 2011 at 05:55pm
Dana.:
God Xenu creates us all differently.

Fix'd.
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
May 20th, 2011 at 06:22pm
I have Psoriasis and scoliosis. DOES THAT MAKE ME DIFFERENT
I like punk and rap....uhm MUSIC.
I MUST BE LIKE NO ONE ELSE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

Being a veg. must be bonus points to the whole equations, right, because all the people in this WHOLE world, no one, NO ONE, has what I have.

Right Dana?
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 20th, 2011 at 06:33pm
What I meant is that nobody in the whole world looks like me, acts like me, or even dresses like me. Nobody is me. I am myself and you guys are yourselves.
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
May 20th, 2011 at 06:46pm
Yes, so... why do these people need to dress as werewolves to show that?!
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
May 20th, 2011 at 06:51pm
^ At that point, they all dress the same......
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
May 20th, 2011 at 06:53pm
Precisely. Becoming part of any cult to show how TOTALLY UNIQUE you are just results in you dressing the same as everyone else No
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 20th, 2011 at 07:03pm
Dana.:
What I meant is that nobody in the whole world looks like me, acts like me, or even dresses like me. Nobody is me. I am myself and you guys are yourselves.

Uh. I'm guessing you buy your clothes in a store? So yeah. There are people who dress like you. Since I'm sure you're not the only one who shops there.
Raymond
Post Whore
Raymond
May 20th, 2011 at 07:05pm
Vans, jeans, and a different top daily.

Yeah, nobody dresses like you.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
May 20th, 2011 at 10:30pm
^^^ Yes

^^ Yes!

^ YES!
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
May 21st, 2011 at 11:14pm
You know, I was just thinking....if you have to PROVE how different you are by dressing out....how different are you really?
Bletreme
Geek
Bletreme
June 12th, 2011 at 08:22pm
i cannot stand sterotypes. and frankly this article made me very MAD. Yes I do feel soory for the poor girl and her family but putting Green day and MCR into this saying that they drove her to this is a total misconception. The music is not going to convince someone to kill themselves. NO. It is not the bands fault. It is the people around the person that will influence their choice and honestly not to offend anyone but emo's make me mad. well not really them but I guess the sterotypeing. be who you are and dont become "fake" to fit in.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
June 13th, 2011 at 12:02am
I'm not afraid to say that I was 'emo' in high school, but now I'm happy that I went through that and found myself through it. Now I wear what I want without being afraid of people judging me.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
June 13th, 2011 at 03:29am
Stereotypes exist because people fit them. And they're not bad, once you still recognise that they're people.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 13th, 2011 at 03:31am
Oh em gee labelzz r totally 4 suep canzzz
FandomLocked
FandomLocked
June 13th, 2011 at 10:05am
I actucally dont mind if I'm called "Emo" because I am actucally kind of Emo
Register